• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
I cannot get get higher than an A in 50 cc do I suck?

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
No, but 50cc is rather easy...Just keep trying. I think you need to get 1st place on all four courses in all the grand prix.Man,I'm having the hardest time getting higher than A on 150cc Retro cup -_-

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Whoops I'm sorry I meant 100 cc I aced 50 cc.

P

PikaPika

Well, might as well make the stuff you guys are talking about a topic...
Are you having any trouble with a Mario Kart game?
I said that so I could post...
But yes, I am having trouble with 150cc special cup in Double Dash.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Yeah,I'm also having trouble in the 150cc in Super Circuit. I'm trying to unlock the special courses, but it's so hard to get the star rankings.

Salamenace said:
That stinks. But why did you preorder it in 3 shops?

MY MARIO KART IS HERE AND IT IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER CREATED!!!

I preordered them in Anticipation, and because a couple of them had offers when you preorder them.
for example in Game UK, if you prorder a game you will get double the loyalty points for it. In Gamestation, they had an offer which you can get a FREE Mario Kart Stylus (which is what i ended up doing) when you preorder it, and Put my name Against one In Argos 'cos i work there, it was easy to do and i get a discount.

I am Personally not having any trouble at all with any if the cups in any of the Mario Kart games. This is 'cos i love it and play it too much!!

N

Nintendoelite

Pleeeeeeeeassssseee let me join i Got mario Kart DS yeterday and i love it best DS game to date.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Well I just unlocked everyones third kart and I have to say Toad has by far the coolest third kart lol

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Congrats,fighting master :) As for me, I've started going back to 50cc and 100cc and trying to get higher ranks in them. Is 7 the maximum number of different karts that you can unlock?

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
WHAT! I read at FAQS.com there was only three Karts for each racer! Well I just got Dry Bones and i'm about to go for Waluigi.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Hers a topic since I believe everyone has responded to the other one.

What is your favorite and least favorite item?

P

PikaPika

Nintendoelite said:
Pleeeeeeeeassssseee let me join i Got mario Kart DS yeterday and i love it best DS game to date.

Sure you can. We're not too harsh when it comes to getting members.

We still need a new website of the week. Any suggestions?

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
May I join please? I'm buying Marion Kart DS in a few weeks and I have a question about the Wi-Fi linkup or two.

Apparently, you could buy a wi-fi usb connector to plug into your PC to create a wi-fi area.
Would this allow you to use MKDS via the WI-FI net?

Do you HAVE to have broadband or would normal dial-up internet connections work?

Brock PHillips.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Naruto Uzumaki said:
WHAT! I read at FAQS.com there was only three Karts for each racer! Well I just got Dry Bones and i'm about to go for Waluigi.

You can unlock the other karts when you get a star rank on 100cc special cup.

Topic: I like the triple red Koopa shells. Very handy ^_- My least favorite is probably banana peels.

Welcome,Nintendoelite. Hey,this club has a 5-star rating now!

Last edited:

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
I think I like bullet bill the most but next would be the tripple red koopa shell. I gave it the 5 star rating last week ^_^

N

Nintendoelite

I like Waluigis 3rd 'Kart' oh and Bowsers. My fave item is bullet bill and my fave racer is Waluigi

cheekie3

Banana
can i join ^_^?

i was playing it today lol

anyway
i love the games one of my all time favourates i completed the origianl and completed all of double dash apart from star on mirror version

but i can't find the memory card i did it on

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
cheekie3 said:
but i can't find the memory card i did it on

Man,that stinks :(

By the way,what is mirror version?

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
From what I've read you race against a copy of yourself so you can get better.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Oh,so it's like the ghost thing on time trials?

Solembum...Judging by the name,I take it your an Eragon/Eldest fan,huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.