• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

king krab kingler

Joining...

Can I join here and my favourite driver is the red koopa troopa (paratroopa)
I have only got mariokart DD for the GC,But I have played the GBA one aswell!!

cheekie3

Banana
i'm just curious
how far have you lot got on the mario kart games

for me-

64-completed
dd-on special on 150cc(on my new memory card lol)
ds-should get it for christmas with a ds ^_^

R

Ring's Jealousy

uh...
Super Circuit:beat them all, but failed to get 3 stars on any of the cups (I did get a 1 star rank on the special cup)
MKDS:150cc, trying to finish it. unlocked Daisy, Dry Bones, Waluigi and the 3rd kart for everyone.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Sorry for copying your post Fefnir but its the exact spot i'm at.

MKDS:150cc, trying to finish it. unlocked Daisy, Dry Bones, Waluigi and the 3rd kart for everyone.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Hey guys,I got my name changed ^_- Well,as far as I can remember:
Super MK-completed (I think, I haven't played it since I was 5 or 6)
MK64-beaten the GPs on 50cc
MKDD-can't remember
MKSS-unlocked all special courses with the exception of 150cc
MKDS-unlocked Daisy,Waluigi,Dry Bones,all 7 karts,and all of the tracks with the exception of the last two in Retro cup in 150cc

R

Ring's Jealousy

Is this true??

that you can get the special cup in the Retro mode? it says on Gamefaqs that apparently you can unlock a special retro cup after beating the Staff ghosts on each level. is this true?

Fefnir said:
that you can get the special cup in the Retro mode? it says on Gamefaqs that apparently you can unlock a special retro cup after beating the Staff ghosts on each level. is this true?

I highly Doubt that, there is sooooo muuch Bullock on game sites, even though i use Gamefaqs a bit!!

Anyway, on MKDS i have beaten 11 staff ghosts, these are Baby Park, Yoshi Circuit (the one from the GC), Wario stadium, Peach Gardens, Tick Tock Clock, Moo Moo Farm, Delfino Square, Shroom Bridge, Luigi's Mansion and the Figure 8 Circuit!!! Yay.
Also i have completed every single GP race on every difficulty with 2 stars (working towards 3) and am just finishing off the Challenges getting 3 stars on each!!!!

Last edited:

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
fighting_master said:
I highly Doubt that, there is sooooo muuch Bullock on game sites, even though i use Gamefaqs a bit!!

Anyway, on MKDS i have beaten 11 staff ghosts, these are Baby Park, Yoshi Circuit (the one from the GC), Wario stadium, Peach Gardens, Tick Tock Clock, Moo Moo Farm, Delfino Square, Shroom Bridge, Luigi's Mansion and the Figure 8 Circuit!!! Yay.
Also i have completed every single GP race on every difficulty with 2 stars (working towards 3) and am just finishing off the Challenges getting 3 stars on each!!!!

Lucky you, I have a hard time getting even one star on 150cc...

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
I'm not going to let this club die. Hers a new topic

What driver do you hate the most?
I have to say donkey kong. I swear i'll be driving and all of a sudden "bam!" I get rear ended and fall off a cliff or something and come in last place.

Last edited:

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
I don't have MKDS yet, but if theyr'e in there, I wouldn't want to play the "Wa"s, Wario and Waluigi.

My favourites might be Luigi, DK and Yoshi, should they be in there.

Brock PHillips.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Solembum said:
I'm not going to let this club die. Hers a new topic

I have to say donkey kong. I swear i'll be driving and all of a sudden "bam!" I fall off a cliff or something and come in last place.

Argh, how true -_- That happened to me in Rainbow Road in MKDS. Bowser and Wario do that too.

~Seishou Ryu~ said:
Congrats,fighting master :) As for me, I've started going back to 50cc and 100cc and trying to get higher ranks in them. Is 7 the maximum number of different karts that you can unlock?

No, you can unlock a total of 32 (everyones cars) cars for each character!!!!!! This is an awsome feature, though not as cool as specials!!

Lucky you, I have a hard time getting even one star on 150cc...

Diligence is the key to acheiving vic-tory!!!

I have to say donkey kong. I swear i'll be driving and all of a sudden "bam!" I get rear ended and fall off a cliff or something and come in last place.

I agree, but it isn't just DK it is all the characters that are heavier than you!!
This especially happens to me because i am always Dry Bones (Shotgun), and especially on Rainbow Road!!
Though i never seem to end up in last place, just end up coming around 5th!!!!
GRRRR

Last edited:

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Its usually just DK none of the other characters do that to me.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
^ but I dont really mind driving as him because sometimes I like to be the person who knocks people off cliffs and down water falls lol I am so evil muhahaha!

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Ugh, it happened to me again in Banshee Boardwalk. DK comes outta nowhere and knocks me into the water (it just happened to be at a spot where there were no railings -_-)

I managed to get double-stars in all the 50cc cups except for the last on in retro cup (I forgot what it's called)

R

Ring's Jealousy

fighting_master said:
No, you can unlock a total of 32 (everyones cars) cars for each character!!!!!! This is an awsome feature, though not as cool as specials!!

Diligence is the key to acheiving vic-tory!!!

I agree, but it isn't just DK it is all the characters that are heavier than you!!
This especially happens to me because i am always Dry Bones (Shotgun), and especially on Rainbow Road!!
Though i never seem to end up in last place, just end up coming around 5th!!!!
GRRRR

isn't it 26 karts total? excuse me...
2 form each character total 24
2 of the character's you are using...
anyway, topic...
Dry Bones. I hate this guy. you'll be pootling along in first when he appears out of nowhere and just breezes past you.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Fefnir said:
isn't it 26 karts total? excuse me...
2 form each character total 24
2 of the character's you are using...
anyway, topic...
Dry Bones. I hate this guy. you'll be pootling along in first when he appears out of nowhere and just breezes past you.

I hate that bone-rattling sound he makes when he passes you -_- But on the upside,I got a double-star rank in 50cc retro Lightning Cup. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.