• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart DS Emblem

Powerage

Flannigan's Ball

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

at the moment, a badly drawn Pokeball, but I am going to change it...

and I am fed up of my older bro telling me to make it a [spoil]meat and two veg[/spoil]

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
You should consider using the round shape. Then try coloring it - did you see mine? (It's in the 1st post in this topic...)

~Scott;229;

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

MidnightScott said:
You should consider using the round shape. Then try coloring it - did you see mine? (It's in the 1st post in this topic...)

~Scott;229;
ok

I'll do it next time i'm on mario kart

w00t a hotspot just 10 mins away from my house! yay

Mine is a mediocre triforce on a green background, to go with Luigi's kart, the one I'm best with.

Solid Kirby

Back, I guess.
Eh, Either A Red Triforce or a Character Dressed in Black with metalic arms, next to a Red Triforce. (With Devil G under that) I can't make up my mind. =/

P

Pokemon Master Elite

Mine's a freaky skull with 2 malicious- looking red eyes. It shall intimidate all the other racers and allow me to claim victory! HAHAHAHAH!!

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Mine will either be the straw hats flag or the pikachu dressed up as naruto. Gotta figure out which to use.

Blazikens_Brushfire

The Blaziking
My little bro got a DS and Mario Kart for X-Mas, so I took the liberty of making his emblem; CHEESE!! XD

Little_Pikachu

With Action Amusing!
Poochyena said:
Just got the game, and my emblem is the Hidden Leaf symbol from Naruto. :X /nerd
Nah, that's not nerdy. If you say, had the Uchiha symbol on your car and named your Animal Crossing town Konoha, now THAT would be nerdy...

Damn...

*Hides* ;_;

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
mine is the south korean flag that is squished into a square

if you dont know what the S.Korean Flag looks like Google it or somehting

Bulk

Right, well I've changed mine, AGAIN (and I'll post it later because I know everyone cares so much about my emblem.)

It is now a decapitated Toad head with a knife through it's head, blood drooling from its mout and a ninja star, thrown into the side of it's mushroom bulge. It's also dripping in blood from the head down and is rated "T" for "Mild Cartoon Violence"

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
PUrEHearT said:
mine is the south korean flag that is squished into a square

My brother is in South Korea (from August 2005-August 2006 :()

Ultimatebulk - you will win by grossing out the girls on WiFi XD

~Scott;229;

Bulk

MidnightScott said:
Ultimatebulk - you will win by grossing out the girls on WiFi XD
Why thank you. I aim to please. But I only made it because I saw some girl (I think it was a girl) with a Toad smiling and a "I LOVE TOAD!" sign on it's head. So I thought it'd be best to kill it. Simple, yet effective.

Oh yeah, and here it is.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7339/emblem23dd.png

S

smiley.

theultimatebulk, yours is amazing!
Mine is currently just a crap smiley face with X's for eyes. I spent about 2 seconds on it. More race less draw.

Bulk

lol cheers. I surpose I just spend time on it because that's the way I do stuff. I take my time. Meh, I have ALOT of free time.