• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart DS Race Arrange Thread

Mequuh

I thought it would be a good idea, and Fox said he would adventually. So, I thought I would save him the trouble. (Plus I want to race some people :p)

If your currently connected to wifi and want to race post it here and then if someone bites, add eachother (if you havn't already) and get racing. I hope this clears up unnecessary posts in the friend code thread.

My status- I'm not right now, but if anyone does want to race I will add them and get on right away.

Flame Man

Mi Apodo Es Leo
I'll be racing poeple in 30 min. post here to chalenge me.

Flame Man

Mi Apodo Es Leo
Pacific Time?

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Alright. PM me your friend code and same for horus. I pmed you mecca. Sorry I have to go to dinner. Ill be back.

Flame Man

Mi Apodo Es Leo
I'll race nyone tonight.

Mequuh

I added you both. And I don't remember mine X_X. So just go to the friend code thread. Once your both ready I'll conenct again.

Flame Man

Mi Apodo Es Leo
everyone, pm me your friend codes. Mine is in the thread.

Mequuh

021537-664580.. I don't see why we need to post codes seeing as we have a whole sticky for it. But since we can in the Animal Crossing Status thread; I see no reason why not here.

Flame Man

Mi Apodo Es Leo
Yea. Just tell me when to race. I may not check back untill a half hour after a time is made so, I may be late.

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
PM horus my code and I registered you guys

Mequuh

Okay, I believe we all have eachothers codes now. Ready to get on WiFi? We'll just keep going to find Friends till all 3, or 4 of us are on the party.

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
I'm ready. Is Horus ready?

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Me too. Im off.

Flame Man

Mi Apodo Es Leo
I'm gonna sign on now.

Mequuh

Why did one of you dissconnect? I was ahead too! Oh well. .... Searching for friends... Again.