• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart DS Race Arrange Thread

E

Ethereal

Well, I'm still in search mode, and can't find you, so...yeah. According to my WiFi records, we raced, but no one won or lost against each other. o_O

Mequuh

Same here. ~_o. 0h well. I had to get out neway. The usb is on my moms computer and I had to get out. MAYBE I'll get to race you tommorow, or later.

Horus

Brotherhood of Steel
Eternal said:
Well, I'm still in search mode, and can't find you, so...yeah. According to my WiFi records, we raced, but no one won or lost against each other. o_O
could i race u?

Octillery

You're cool.
ready to race at any time. Accepting all challenges. Be prepared incase of severe ownage overload.
Friend Code: 141795 910100
Name: Zero Beat

Da Master of Unowns

You're too slow!
I'm horrible at this, but I'm ready!

Name:Sonic
Friendcode:403789 896220

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Well, I'm currently on. I ask that you please IM me via AIM or MSN - if you dont have it then you can PM me.

~Scott;229;