• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart poll

Favorite Mario Kart

• Total voters

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Mario Kart 7 is the best Mario Kart.

Torpoleon

MKWii. Awesome character roster and it's a blast playing with 12 characters.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Definitely Double Dash, although my opinion may change when I get a 3DS and MK7.

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
Its between MK7 Wii and Double Dash. I had the most fun in all three.

ForgottenPearl

I have to say Mario Kart Wii, though I would call it the winner over Mario Kart 64 only by a slight margin. More tracks, able to choose from multiple vehicles, able to do tricks and use the steering wheel... But I do think they overdid it with 12 racers at once. I still have very fond memories of 64. (I might have said 7 if it had bikes and more characters.)

Last edited:

BGP_

Mine has to be 7, mostly cuz i only owned super circuit, DS, Wii, and 7. Super Circuit wasnt all that great imo, i like 7 more than DS because the game is just overall more eye appealing and some of the cool DS tracks are in 7, and wii was alright i guess...a close 2nd. I will say though that them patching mario kart 7 put it up quite a bit higher in my opinion of it....lol

DJStuffy

Clan Doodie
MK DS & 7. portable online mario kart? please, its really the only game ive played extensively online on my ds nowadays.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Mario Kart 64 - Nostalgia pure and simple.