• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Mario Kart Thread

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Well you could just not use them. There really is no downside to broadening the characters within the game.

Oh, broadening.
I am fine with that.

MDS777

The name's Riley
[video=youtube_share;dmtoe3dwUNM]http://youtu.be/dmtoe3dwUNM[/video]
Now that is some pretty impressive detail.

Torpoleon

[video=youtube_share;dmtoe3dwUNM]http://youtu.be/dmtoe3dwUNM[/video]
Now that is some pretty impressive detail.
Wow! Nintendo really added an amazing amount of detail in this game (and it seems like SSB4 will also have an insane amount of detail).

Genos

Legends Arceus

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
dat commercial.

I had to show that to my partner even though they're writing atm. It is just that level of "WTF". At least now we know that there WILL be DLC.

GildedScizor

The drinking bird
I had to show that to my partner even though they're writing atm. It is just that level of "WTF". At least now we know that there WILL be DLC.

Yeah, the DLC in itself is WTF. Who in their right mind would have guessed Mercedes-Benz would have anything to do with this game? And it does open the realms of possibility for other kinds of DLC as a realistic option. I doubt they'd only do DLC for one kart part, so I expect more.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Why's all the complaints? I like it, the way it seems so out of place makes it a joke for laughs! And that commercial... kudos to Nintendo for thinking this, most epic commercial ever.

GildedScizor

The drinking bird
Why's all the complaints? I like it, the way it seems so out of place makes it a joke for laughs! And that commercial... kudos to Nintendo for thinking this, most epic commercial ever.

Who's complaining? I think it's hilarious! Although I did think the image was photoshopped at first, it really didn't look legit lol.

That commercial is beyond words. Absolutely in love.

On a sad note, since I live in such a small town that we don't even have a game store...if my copy does not arrive in the mail on Friday I will have to wait till monday to play it till I get physically sick.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

I likes Mercs, but not the GLA. Should have picked the Mercedes Mclaren.

That commercial is beyond words. Absolutely in love.

On a sad note, since I live in such a small town that we don't even have a game store...if my copy does not arrive in the mail on Friday I will have to wait till monday to play it till I get physically sick.

If you ordered from GameStop you should. GameStop has always been able to get games to me on release day, and I don't even live in the States.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
So, I may or may not have just made a bunch of Mii's to race as once I unlock the ability to use Mii's. I downloaded/made all incarnations of the Doctor, several Game of Thrones characters, and Sherlock and John from BBC Sherlock. Oops.

And I have plenty of other ideas. It's gonna be fuuuuun.

Aurath8

I wanna see some Peel DLC. So sexy.

Who wouldn't pick that?

tfw actual cars made it into the series before other Nintendo characters.

On an unserious note this has filled my head with wild hallucinations of other real road and race cars in Mario Kart (this guy came up a lot) followed by even wilder fantasies of driving sims that include Mario Kart's items.

MDS777

The name's Riley
Um, okay....free DLC is free DLC I guess. If it even comes to America. I suppose it's okay.

I guess that confirms that there will at least be DLC. What I really want is battle arenas and actual Mario characters from the Mushroom Kingdom. (Please no real life characters like Danica Patrick)

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I hope that we get some type of free DLC even if it isn't the Mercedes Benz. I can't wait to get my copy tomorrow!
I can't wait either.
Any DLC would be great especially if it's free, but a few other playable characters would be the best.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Imagine if you decided to join Mario for a fun day at the go-kart tracks and he whips out his ****ing Mercedes.

Well, rats. There's no way I can buy the game without my insufferable sport-loving stepdad from noticing and giving me a huge lecture. He likes to say I should be open-minded about the stuff he teaches, but apparently he and my Mom think that beyond the age of 18 you're considered a weirdo for playing video games. They don't even believe in grown adults still playing them with their kids! Sucks for them.

I guess those $5 I used for my reservation will go poof. So, I'm going digital tonight... Luckily, that will still give me the free ticket for the free game, right?