• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Mario Kart Thread

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Frantic Items
200CC
12 players

it would be glorious

Hmm... That actually sounds like the works of Satan, and I totally support it.

Good luck trying to get 1st on 200cc

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
I haven't played Mario Kart 8 in such a long time. Iis King Boo playable yet? I heard about 200 CC. How is it? What changed through patches and stuff? I'm lazy to look this all up.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I haven't played Mario Kart 8 in such a long time. Iis King Boo playable yet? I heard about 200 CC. How is it? What changed through patches and stuff? I'm lazy to look this all up.

1) No, he's not.

2) It hasn't come yet until near the end of this month.

3) Mini-map on screen and game stats like how many coins you have gathered. And eShop support.

Erron Black

The Outlaw

1- no

2- not out

3- nothing yet

4- you seem energetic enough to type those 6 sentences

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I really wouldn't want Baby Park to come back. It's gimmick only works so well with Double Dash. Besides that I don't want to be spending money on a course that takes 15 seconds to make one lap.

I second this.
I did not enjoy Baby Park (or Neo Bowser city for that matter) in the previous games. I did not really play double dash, but I have seen videos, and I agree with you here.

EDIT: I keep missing the most recent page and commenting on things from posts ago. Darn. Well, my points still stand.

Ascended Dialga

At this point I don't know why they're sticking to the Mario moniker, they may as well just switch to Nintendo Kart.

As far as I'm concerned, the Mario Kart is fine as long as the non-Mario characters and courses are only DLC, and the Mario characters continue to well-outnumber the non-Mario characters

Recon

It's real.

Cheese Land and Ribbon Road join the other two retro tracks, and F-Zero gets an encore with a Big Blue track.

Woah, what happened with Cheese Land and Ribbon Road? They actually look fun!

Now if only Sky Garden could get the same treatment in the future...

Zachmac

Bowser Jr. makes a cameo in Baby Park. Well, not the koopa prince himself, but there's a ride themed after him in the background. That's almost cruel.

I don't even like Jr. that much, but really Nintendo? Who was in charge of this roster?
Surely a single character isn't as difficult to create as it is in Smash Brothers.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
All of Baby Park is on an antigravity incline too, so all hitting other karts will do is make you go faster. Chaos is imminent.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Everyone's gushing over Baby Park.

I'm just here listening to that Big Blue remix.