• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Mario Kart Thread

ParaChomp

be your own guru
So if Sweet Sweet Canyon is a dessert themed course, then what is the yellow liquid that takes the place of water? Is it honey? I can't think of any other yellow liquid that is used in desserts/pastries, but honey really isn't that common. Lemon juice doesn't sound right.
Apple juice, perhaps. But that doesn't seem very fitting with the dessert theme. I don't ever want to eat a doughnut or ice cream cone that has been submerged in juice.
Maybe it's soda pop?
I thought it was supposed to be syrup, but soda makes more sense.
Lemonade, it went over all of your heads.

Finally have 3 stars on everything but the 150cc cups, wish me luck. Anybody have a good combo they use?

Canto

Finally have 3 stars on everything but the 150cc cups, wish me luck. Anybody have a good combo they use?

Lemonade? It looks sort of brown to me. Huh, weird.

My favorite combo is Flame Rider/Slick/MKTV Parafoil. It's not crazy fast (Although that may just be because I usually use Shy Guy) but it drifts like nobody's business.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I love pipe frame/cyber slick/acceleration glider and Wario. Super fast, one of the best fire hoppers, and accelerates very quickly if you hit something.

Torpoleon

Congratulations! I got everything three months ago, just need to deal with the DLC stuff, when it comes. Oh, did you three-star all cups and engine classes?

As for new stamps, if there will be new stamps, then six new characters and sixteen new courses will make it a grand total of 22 new stamps, which brings the overall total of 112 stamps.
Yeah, I got 3 stars a while ago.

I could definitely see that happening!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Different TV settings? Ah well, it doesn't matter in the end.

I read performance is dependent on how many bars you fill. In turn, my favorite combination is weight class 7 / Sport Bike / Roller Tires / MKTV Parafoil. Horrible handing and off-road not to mention is that it has inside drift making it even harder to handle but the acceleration and speed are both fill up 4 bars each making it an awesome vehicle in my opinion.

MDS777

The name's Riley

My preferred combo is Shy Guy/Circuit Special/Cyber Slick/Gold Glider/Bowser Kite.

I switch between the Gold Glider and Bowser Kite often.

Torpoleon

I like using the Wild Wiggler, Azure Rollers & MKTV Parafoil. I've been using it since a few days after the game came out and it had served me well.

Erron Black

The Outlaw

I think it may be Cider. Like Apple Cider, it's carbonated (The bubbles) and is coming from green bottles.

Anyway about Karts I use the Flame Rider, Gold Wheels, and MKTV Parafoil.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Pardon the double post, but there's a new trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SmakPVhPUH4

Really surprised that Yoshi Circuit is returning again as a retro track. I think it's the first track to appear in three games now. The yoshis look great, and it makes me wonder if maybe there will be a Shy Guy track, new or old, in the DLC. Cat Peach and Tanooki Mario look like fun as well, and TM is driving a new vehicle.

Recon

Pardon the double post, but there's a new trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SmakPVhPUH4

Really surprised that Yoshi Circuit is returning again as a retro track. I think it's the first track to appear in three games now. The yoshis look great, and it makes me wonder if maybe there will be a Shy Guy track, new or old, in the DLC. Cat Peach and Tanooki Mario look like fun as well, and TM is driving a new vehicle.

This basically opens the door for retro tracks to be re-used. I'm really excited about this.

Baby Park with Frantic items anyone?

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Wow, Yoshi Circuit looks absolutely gorgeous.

I can only see the retro courses from DS returning as the other ones (In Wii and 3DS) are quite new.

However doesn't stop me from wanting Dino Dino Jungle, Mushroom Gorge, Koopa Cape, and Maple Treeway returning in HD.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I like that they are remaking Yoshi Circuit.
I liked it back in MKDS, and I am loving it in the new trailer. I especially like how they added a small town at the start of the track.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
So for DLC tracks we have---

Yoshi Circuit
Wario's Gold Mine
Unnamed Animal Crossing Course
Unnamed F-Zero Course
Unnamed Jungle Course

I am hoping for Daisy Hills to return, I loved that course's music and scenery, it was fun to play.

TheEliteEmpoleon

So for DLC tracks we have---

Yoshi Circuit
Wario's Gold Mine
Unnamed Animal Crossing Course
Unnamed F-Zero Course
Unnamed Jungle Course

I am hoping for Daisy Hills to return, I loved that course's music and scenery, it was fun to play.

Don't forget the ExciteBike track.