• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart Wii Redux

Alzi

Toon link
Lol i was coming 1st but then that same guy got a better time. This means war i should be able to be back 1st again.

Edit: I got 1.44.800 somthing close to the 1st guy then i looked at the rankings and a japanese guy found a glitch on how to get 55 seconds on mushroom gorge i just hope this doesn't spread like grumble volcano and nintendo delete these times since i like the normal way better. :p

Last edited:

latios reborn

You know what I absolutly despise that snes ghost track I hate it I hate it!!!!!!
Mainly as it's the track that I keep on losing and in turn get silver on 150cc so I can't get mirror unlocked.

Clash

He's Back!
I hate Wario's Gold Mine.

My score is now 8528, 100% Wii Wheel Usage! [IMG139]http://th284.photobucket.com/albums/ll11/imjscn/Skype%20Animated/th_emoticon-0178-rock.gif[/IMG139]

latios reborn

I've had the gold wheel for ages as I always use it.
My score went down from last night as racing online some of the tracks were in mirror mode and well I didn't know that like in Rainbow road I went flying off as the track went the other way.
Wario's is alright I got the hang of doging those carts

Alzi

Toon link
Clash hope on wi fi soon so i can see you with the wheel lol. Also LOOK AT THE NEW MUSHROOM GORGE GLITCH. I don't know if i should do that glitch or do the track the normal way or just completley go on a new track like N64 Mario raceway. :(

Also latios reborn SNES Ghost Valley 2 is like the easiest stage make sure you use the ramp and do a trick of it so come to the far left of it and go from it on a angle.

Last edited:

latios reborn

It maybe so but to me I hate the track with all the corners bumping the walls and the others don't help much.

latios reborn

and that I do.. there's no denying it I suck at it so in turn I hate it ;)

latios reborn

I found it surprisingly easy to use from day one and kept on using it

latios reborn

I tried that and cube but found the wheel better

Alzi

Toon link
No it's just been done today and hasn't spread around the internet. Clash go on rankings then go worldwide rankings then go to mushroom gorge then download the top ten then exit then were it shows all the miis go on the worldwide record holder click on him he should have like a blue circle around his mii then it will download it for you then go watch replay.

Also i find the wii remote and nunchuck the best to use it's good for doing weelies easier. And i'm hopping on wi fi hope to see you on there clash.

Alzi

Toon link
I realised that. But you can't do perfect straight wheelies with the wheel unless your as good as you think.

Also every one has done the mushroom gorge glitch now and now i'm off the top ten worldwide chart. I'm going to go do the glitch but i prefer the normal way better as these glitches are boring and i might not do another track since brawl is coming out soon.

Octillery

You're cool.
The Gamecube controller makes it very easy to do wheelies.

I'd rather push my up button as opposed to holding my wheel upwards.

Also Alzi, Brawl online isn't very good. Don't plan on doing much with it.

Last edited:

Alzi

Toon link
The wii remote and nunchuck is the best combination to do wheelies. Since it's hard moving your hand away from the control stick for a second then pressing the wheelie button on the gamecube controller but with the wii remote and nunchuck it's easier since you can throw items and look back easy wheelie easy too.

Octillery

You're cool.
I get used to just giving the pad a quick pop and going back to steering when I need to.

I'd use the WiiChuck but I really don't like keeping my wrists raised like that.