• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario & Sonic At The London 2012 Olympic Games!

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
Well this game has been out for a while now and I haven't seen a thread for it....so here it is!!

This is the third installment in the M & S franchise and is held in London (Duh).
Story mode has you going up against different characters in different events. Event mode has 50+ events for you to compete and get gold in! By using the touch screen, gyro controls, circle pad, d-pad and different buttons you can enjoy all the 3DS has to offer! ( Gyro controls aren't the best though tbh!)

Discuss about your favorite events or characters right here and right now! Lets begin....NOW!! ^_^

Shadow XD001

Got this game for Hanukkah, although I haven't played it that much. I have it on the Wii,obviously. (Since I got it before the 3DS version came out) I prefer the Wii version because I can play it with my friends, but like I said, I haven't played it in a while.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Well this game has been out for a while now and I haven't seen a thread for it....so here it is!!

There was a reason why there wasn't thread for it. No ones really cares about the Olympic Games.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I agree. It's Sega's excuse for not giving us good Sonic games although they have a close relationship with Nintendo.
Sega allegedly said that they would develop a game for Wii U instead of plopping Generations on it.

I got this game with reduced price, and I got to say, having Mario and Sonic characters fight Gloober Blooper with the Super Mario Sunshine boss theme was awesome.

Chris

Old Coot
If Hudson were around, I'd much rather have a Mario & Sonic Party instead of these dull Olympic games.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
If Hudson were around, I'd much rather have a Mario & Sonic Party instead of these dull Olympic games.

Aside from all of the posts here, I strongly agree with this one. If SEGA wants it's franchise to take another step forward in the development with Nintendo, they should've made a another party game.
As a cross-over, of course.

Chris

Old Coot
someone cares about them
They're consistently top sellers
Europe's the biggest culprit for this. Seriously. The games do not sell in NA, yet they keep hitting the #1 spots for Europe due to their absolute love for Sonic.

Blazios

Europe's the biggest culprit for this. Seriously. The games do not sell in NA, yet they keep hitting the #1 spots for Europe due to their absolute love for Sonic.

That and the relentless promotion the games get over here.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I want my Sonic and Mario team up Adventure game, dammit!

If you're just gonna keep making party games, make something that's not Olympics.

With more characters if possible...

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Um, Sonic Shuffle was a awesome game. Thank you guys.
Nice grammar. On topic, I don't like sports games unlike there's a Mario like twist to them. Coincidentally, these titles lack such and their ratings have been mediocre at best. I'm still going to pass up.