• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Marowak XD's First Shop

Aptenodytes

Okay Jaque, your card is finished! I think this one turned out great. Click it for the link.
Jacque's TC:

Also, remember to give credit to Coronie for the Manyula Sprite as well as me for making your TC!

I am now going to start on Psygirl's request, but remember people,
Requests are still open!

ShadowKitsune

Care to Battle?
Name:Magma Admin Seraphi
Backround: Mt. Chimney
Pokemon (bold for shiny): Magneton, Steelix, Charizard, Umbreon, Arcanine, Tyranitar
Pokemon behind trainer:none
Trainer Sprite: Magma Admin
Badges or symbols: Battle Frontier Gold Symbols
Favotite types: Fire, Dark, Steel

EDIT:
I know I have one, but It's in need of a update since my team has changed.

J

Joey Ong

Can I request a trainer card, *~Ice-Blizzard~*
Name: May
Background link: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/chu_4_lyfe/My%20Templates/kirbyforest.png
Trainer sprite:
frlgemtrex002.png

Pokemons: Blaziken, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Altaria, Beautifly and Vulpix
Pokemon beside trainer: Altaria
Badges: Hoenn(All)
Extras and where you want them(Any additional items?): (In order): 4 PokeBalls(down the left), 1 Ultra Ball(down the right) and 1 Master Ball(the same)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aptenodytes

Okay, I'll start on those right now!

KaiserRyu said:
Name:Magma Admin Seraphi
Backround: Mt. Chimney
Pokemon (bold for shiny): Magneton, Steelix, Charizard, Umbreon, Arcanine, Tyranitar
Pokemon behind trainer:none
Trainer Sprite: Magma Admin
Badges or symbols: Battle Frontier Gold Symbols
Favotite types: Fire, Dark, Steel

EDIT:
I know I have one, but It's in need of a update since my team has changed.

I'm sorry, but could you link your backround, as I don't know what you mean by "Mt. Chimney" So I think I'll do Joey's first...

ShadowKitsune

Care to Battle?
I really don't know links to any backround...maybe you could use one of yours?

Aptenodytes

Okay Joey, here's your TC. I didn't know what you meant by down the left and right, so I just put them where the favorite type would normally be.

Oh, and Kaiser, I don't have any backrounds, so just find some picture you want on a search engine and link it to me. Then I could finish your TC.

hIrAm

*yawns*

Thank you very, very much Ice-Blizzard, for making me my Trainer Card. I love it.

hIrAm

Yah, now it's in my signature and I'm really happy, lol. You did an awesome job.

J

Joey Ong

*~Ice-Blizzard~* said:
Okay Joey, here's your TC. I didn't know what you meant by down the left and right, so I just put them where the favorite type would normally be.
Can you change the Mawile sprite to Vulpix sprite and my favourite types: Water and Dragon and I put down beside the PokeBalls?

Last edited by a moderator:

hIrAm

Oh, Ice. Can you make Coordinator Cards?

Aptenodytes

Joey Ong said:
Can you change the Mawile sprite to Vulpix sprite and my favourite types: Water and Dragon and I put down beside the PokeBalls?

Sorry, I don't understand that part...
Is this what you meant?:
joey.png

EDIT: No sorry I can't make coordinator cards yet, I need to find a template, ribbons and stuff...

Last edited:

hIrAm

Alrighty, that's fine. Thanks again for the awesome Trainer Card.

J

Joey Ong

*~Ice-Blizzard~* said:

EDIT: No sorry I can't make coordinator cards yet, I need to find a template, ribbons and stuff...
Sorry, I write again: My favourite types: Water and Dragon, can you put them beside the PokeBalls? Is that okay?

Aptenodytes

Yup, here it is:
joey.png

Oh, and if you like the things I have done, please rate the thread 5 stars as that attracts more customers :D.

J

Joey Ong

*~Ice-Blizzard~* said:
Is this what you meant?:
joey.png
Yes. I will give you credits for my trainer card. Thanks, *~Ice-Blizzard~*. Sorry about just now I wrote wrongly.

Aptenodytes

It's okay, not everyone can speak perfectly all the time. I always mispell things :D. I hope you liked your trainer card!

hIrAm

:D

Do you think I could snag another one from you if you're not bored??

hIrAm

Alright, I have to pick some different Pokémon though, so i'll be a couple of minutes.