• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Marowak XD's First Shop

hIrAm

Aptenodytes

Trainer Card Request:

Name - Jacque
Background - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...n-RainCard.png
Pokémon - (Pinball Sprties, if you got'em)Combusken
Badges/Symbols - If you have all of the Battle Frontier symbols, that would be great.
Pokémon with trainer - Combusken
Favourite Types - Fire
Extras - Premier Ball

Umm, you have to supply links if their not from R/S, and you need to have 6 pokemon on your team...
You also did not say where you want the Premier Ball...

hIrAm

Oh my .. I was in a rush and forgot to add five Pokémon. Totally sorry, gimme a minute, and i'll get you the others.

hIrAm

(unintentional double-post)

Actually, nvm Ice. I'm gunna wait and see if I can get a Coordinators card instead.

ShadowKitsune

Care to Battle?
I really don't know anywhere where I can link a backround...could you use the one I have now?

Aptenodytes

Okay, how about you just tell me what backround you want, and I'll look for one for you? Do you want one with mountains since you previously wanted Mt. Chimney?

Last edited:

ShadowKitsune

Care to Battle?
If it would work....uh.......hmm..........
Battle Dome?

I mean if you can find one....if not that's ok...

hIrAm

*~Ice-Blizzard~* said:
Oh, okay then. You know there's an edit button right? You don't have to double post all the time :p.

LoL

I know, I'm just stupid..like him --> ;202;

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Ok, I'm working here now (with *~Ice-Blizzard~*'s permission). Here's what I do, and the forms (USE THE FORMS!!!):
Mixes:
Base Pokemon:
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2 (optional):

Devamps:
Pokemon (please specify which sprite):
Generation devamped to (RB, Y, GSC, or RS [for Colloseum]):

Revamps:
Pokemon (specify which generation):

Trainer edits:
Base trainer:
What you want done to it:

Pokemon edits:
Pokemon:
What you want done to it:

Re-elements:
Pokemon:
Type:

Pokemorphs:
Trainer base:
Pokemon morphed with it:

Recolors:
Pokemon:
Color you want it to be changed to (please specify which colors you want changed into another color, ex. "I want a Latias with the red parts green and the white parts purple."):

Pattern changes:
Pokemon:
Pattern you want (this includes things like rainbow, Kyogre pattern, things like that):

Note: I can do anything overshaded or with all-color outlines. If you want that, just say so after the form.

Examples in my sprite thread:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=80269

Note 2: I will take 5 requests at a time, one at a time per person. You must wait for me to finish the other requests first before you can request another, and you can't request, even if there's room on the list, if you're already there.

Note 3: For non-overshaded mixes, revamps, and devamps, I will always do a normal and a shiny. If you only want the normal or shiny, just say so.

Note 4: Anything made by me will be transperized unless you say not to (but why would you?).

Note 5: Anything using 4th generation sprites will be made with my sprites because I am tired of people not giving Coronis credit. This means that until I make them, you cannot have anything with Lucario, Manyula, Bonsly, or Munchlax. But, I will make them soon, so after I do, you can have things with those.

Aptenodytes

Okay, I just got some random mountain backround, so I'll start on your TC right now. :D
Okay, here you go:
admin.png

I hope you like it :).
Requests are still open!

Last edited:

hIrAm

Chaos Emerald, I would like a Trainer Edit, please.

Trainer: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr100.png
What I would like done: Delete the purple aura, and the floating pokéballs. Change the yellow on his clothes to lime green, and his hair to a light brown.

Oh, also, I would like something done to one of your sprites for me..

This one: http://img492.imageshack.us/img492/797/espbreon6we.png

Take the shiny version(green), and change the colour of it's eyes to an icy blue. Thanks.

Last edited:

hIrAm

Sorry, just do one of them, your choice.

Ice: I'm getting her to edit that trainer, so that you can make me another Trainer Card. A question though; can you take the special sprite that she has, and put it in a Trainer Card?

Last edited:

Aptenodytes

I could try, but chances are I'd have to redo it all over again. Anyways, I was bored so I made another egg:
funnylooking.png
Doesn't it look hilaious? XD

hIrAm

lol, yes. Funny egg. Can I ask you a question? How do you make Trainer Cards, exactly?

hIrAm

LoL

Sure, how 'bout an Espeon egg? :D

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Jacque de Lemono said:
Sorry, just do one of them, your choice.

Ice: I'm getting her to edit that trainer, so that you can make me another Trainer Card. A question though; can you take the special sprite that she has, and put it in a Trainer Card?
Yes, anyone's allowed to use my sprites without permission as long as it's unedited. I'll do both of your requests, even though you broke the rules, because I'm bored. Just follow the rules next time, ok? ;)

hIrAm

LoL, ofcourse.

But, if you edit your OWN sprite, then give it to ME, that's alright, right?