• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Marowak XD's First Shop

Aptenodytes

Alright I'm done with the egg. You have already been warned about it being newbish so don't be suprised ;) -
ninetails.png

Enjoy!

Oh and XxGreivousxX, can you do anything that this shop can't do? I'm looking for stuff like chaos, banners, animations, WBG, etc.

Da Master of Unowns

You're too slow!
Battle scene!

(I think I spelled scene wrong ^_^; )

Anyway:

Your Pokemon and its level:Unown ?:lv 100
Gender of Pokemon:male 0_o
Male or female trainer:male
Opponent's Pokemon and its level:Mewtwo lv 100
Health for opponent: 0% health if possible
Health for your Pokemon?:100/100

Can I ask for what the text will say?

Aptenodytes

Da Master of Unowns said:
(I think I spelled scene wrong ^_^; )

Anyway:

Your Pokemon and its level:Unown ?:lv 100
Opponent's Pokemon and its level:Mewtwo lv 100
Health for opponent: 0% health if possible
Health for your Pokemon?:100/100

Can I ask for what the text will say?

I don't think I have all the unown back sprites so could you link them to me? Oh, and which Unown do you want?

What Text do you want on the scene? I don't get what you mean with "Can I ask for what the text will say?" :p

Sorry, I messed up on the form. Which trainer do you want for the opponent?

Last edited:

Aptenodytes

Let's see. I can do eggs, but their not that good so we can use that, revamps are already done by Chaos Emerald, but i guess 2 is okay, and animations would be a good addition to the shop :). Just send in some examples and I'll add you to te shop.

105th post in less than 24 hours! ^.^

Zim Del Invasor

Thanks for the egg! I want another!

Pokemon:Espeon
Limbed or not?:Yes
Shiny?Yes

Aptenodytes

Okay here's your egg. It didn't turn out too good though:
ShinyEspeon.png

and I also made a non-shiny one for fun:
esp.png

Enjoy!

XxGreivousxX: No that would be a Shadow Recolor, but that is still good :) We don't have any Shadow recolors in this shop I think. Oh, and a Chaos is what is in my trainer card in my sig.

XxGreivousxX

Oh teh noes!1112one
u spelled it wrong -_-; no wonder lol its choas not chaos and now can you please give me a complete list of things i do in this shop please? cuase im gettin cofused like frikin crazy

Aptenodytes

Oh, my bad :). Let's see, you can do shadows, eggs, devamps, mixes, and I think animations? Just give me two examples of each and I'll edit the first post. Then you're an official worker here :D.

XxGreivousxX

Oh teh noes!1112one
lets see i gave you the green to FR/LG
and i also gave you one pincir egg which rocked btw! xD
animations are very hard to do, can i just do one for now? if yes than i owe you:

1 devamp
1 egg
1 animation
2 shadow(that should be another category)
and are you doing battle scenes, or can i also do them?

thx

Aptenodytes

Hmm, I guess you can do them too, if there's two people requesting one :p. Okay, I guess you can just do one animation since thier hard. Oh, and give me the forms you want the people to use once you post your examples.

Aptenodytes

Okay I'm on it! *Goes and adds you to waiting list*

EDIT: Here you go:
hui1.png

I didn't follow it exactly the way you wanted it, but it didn't look right when I did. Enjoy!

Requests are still open!

Last edited:
L

Lim Hui Ting

*~Ice-Blizzard~* said:
Okay I'm on it! *Goes and adds you to waiting list*

EDIT: Here you go:
hui1.png

I didn't follow it exactly the way you wanted it, but it didn't look right when I did. Enjoy!

Requests are still open!
Thanks for the TC, *~Ice-Blizzard~*. I will give you credits.

Aptenodytes

No problem! Be sure to recommend us and tell your friends! The best way you can pay us back is to come back and give us more requests :).

Requests are still open!

Aptenodytes

Okay, good luck with doing all your examples. I'm sure you'll make a great addition to the shop :). Just be sure to be on often to do requests.

Requests are still open people!