• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

marowak...

pathophobe

I'm thinking about using this a my physical sweeper for the frontier.
Marowak: Thick Club
Rock Head
252 atk/spd
- Bonemerang
- Rock Slide
- Double-Edge
- Swords Dance
is this good?
and what nature should it be, jolly or adamant?

Belgian Pokemaster

Well,it's a good moveset.
For the nature,pick jolly,because thick club already boosts his attack.

Reno

so adorable...
imo, adamant. he is too slow for jolly to be effective, so the attack boost is great.

Sniper123

Good Eye Sniper
Besides Adamant you could try Impish to boost Def even though Adamant is better.

Last edited:

DarkPsychoBoost

Future World Emperor
I suggest you replace Rock Slide with Earthquake as it is more accurate and gets STAB

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Besides Adamant you could try Impish to boost Def.
Why would you do that? Adamant always.

I suggest you replace Rock Slide with Earthquake as it is more accurate and gets STAB
I hope you made a typo and meant Bonemerang instead of Earthquake, seeing as how putting two Ground attacks on one Pokemon is retarded and Rock Slide is necessary for Flying types.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Maybe you can replace Rock Slide with Ancientpower, it requires lot of breeding, but it is possible. I thought the breeding chain was
Kabuto/Omanyte > Totodile > Marowak, but I'm not sure. Ancientpower may be weaker than Rock Slide, but it is more accurate, and if you get the stat boost, you are nearly invincible. (stupid sheer cold Dewgong with quick claw)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Not in Marowak's case (too slow). Rock Slide just beats out Ancientpower since 15 extra power is a lot better than having 100% accuracy.