• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Marry, Date or Shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Okay, welcome to 'Marry, Date or Shoot!' Basically all you do is list 3 objects, people or whatever and the next poster says which they'd shoot, which they'd marry and which they'd date. If you mention a character or something where you'd need to specify where it's from, please specify like this: Sanosuke (Rurouni Kenshin). That way you won't get questions like "Who's that?" and so on...

Here's an example:

Poster One: A fish, my mum and Chelc.
Poster Two: Uh... Marry Chelc, date your mum and shoot the fish? Pikachu, Jessie (Pokemon) and a packet of chips.
Poster Three: Marry Jessie, date the packet of chips and shoot Pikachu! Naruto, Ichigo (Bleach) and Edward Elric!

and so on... Get it?

Okay, to start us off...

Will Smith, Scooby Doo and Ash Ketchum/Satoshi.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Shoot, Date, Marry

Jun [pokemon], Kiba [Naruto], and Mel-Girl [my favorite SPP member, created this game] :]

Just noticed you put objects. XD Funny, who would date a toaster?

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Date, Shoot, Marry

Me, Pikachu, a Hotdog

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
Marry Jun, date Kiba, shoot Mel-Girl
Tissues, toilet paper, Britney Spears

Status
Not open for further replies.