• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mars714's near flawless and nicknamed Breedshop

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
I will let you choose lol I got 2 diff IVed mudkips 31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/31 with egg moves mud bomb and yawn, got a shinx with ivs in everything but Sdef, with egg moves fire fang, quick atrtack and ice fang, got a couple 5IV honedge and cottonee

I will take the mudkip missing ATT. I am online now.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
Hi I'm interested in the female dive ball totodile on your list if you've still got it I have some apricorn ball pokes such as a 6iv male growlithe which could also help with your iv breeding if you are still doing that.

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
Hi I'm interested in the female dive ball totodile on your list if you've still got it I have some apricorn ball pokes such as a 6iv male growlithe which could also help with your iv breeding if you are still doing that.

I much rather have a female apricorn ball Pokemon, so I could breed it. What else can you offer? Anything on my wants list?

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
I have 6iv fast ball growlithe as well as well as 5iv females
I have other apricorn pokes as well such as
Moon ball lapras ,gastly and drowsee
Sports ball kricketot and caterpie
Fast ball pichu
Safari ball heracross
Friend ball zubat and larvitar

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
I have 6iv fast ball growlithe as well as well as 5iv females
I have other apricorn pokes as well such as
Moon ball lapras ,gastly and drowsee
Sports ball kricketot and caterpie
Fast ball pichu
Safari ball heracross
Friend ball zubat and larvitar

I will trade you Trixie (the dive ball female Totodile) for a female moon ball Lapras.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
we might need to come up with a date and time lol I can never catch you online :p

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
we might need to come up with a date and time lol I can never catch you online :p

I'm on now :)

Edit: okay I see your point, will you be online tomorrow? (Sunday) I have my settings done so I get an email within 20 minutes of a post on this thread or a PM. But my sleep schedule is messed up. (I'm awake at night, and asleep early morning, I'm working to change it) I'm in the time zone GMT -8

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I'm on now :)

Edit: okay I see your point, will you be online tomorrow? (Sunday) I have my settings done so I get an email within 20 minutes of a post on this thread or a PM. But my sleep schedule is messed up. (I'm awake at night, and asleep early morning, I'm working to change it) I'm in the time zone GMT -8
yeah :D al though I got stuff I need to do during the day lol how about 5:00? I am not 100% sure on timezones, but I think your eastern or central US right????

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
yeah :D al though I got stuff I need to do during the day lol how about 5:00? I am not 100% sure on timezones, but I think your eastern or central US right????

I'm on the west cost of the US. Here is a time zone map: http://www.worldtimezone.com so do mean 5 PM for me or for you? Usually, I like know the time zone for my trade partner, and then choose a time for both of us using the map to select both local times.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
i live in the east coast so a 3 hour difference 5:00 for me would be 2:00 for you xD

2797jake

I want Reynard: adamant, 5 IV HP ATT DEF SPD SPE, huge power, female, egg moves: superpower, aqua jet
I can offer 5iv jolly venipedes and 5iv adamant intimidate mawiles

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
i live in the east coast so a 3 hour difference 5:00 for me would be 2:00 for you xD

Yes that makes sense. Should we shot for that time tomorrow?

I want Reynard: adamant, 5 IV HP ATT DEF SPD SPE, huge power, female, egg moves: superpower, aqua jet
I can offer 5iv jolly venipedes and 5iv adamant intimidate mawiles

I just checked my PC box and realized Raynard is male. I will correct the listing and double check the others after I post this. Do you still want Raynard? If so I will trade for a Venipede.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight

I just checked my PC box and realized Raynard is male. I will correct the listing and double check the others after I post this. Do you still want Raynard? If so I will trade for a Venipede.
cant tonight :/ {work lol} how about Wednesday?

mars714

I'm a Raichu.

2797jake

Yep, PM me when you can trade

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
I will trade you Trixie (the dive ball female Totodile) for a female moon ball Lapras.
Is that just a normal moonball lapras or would you like a 5iv one. I'm currently busy with coursework at the moment, so can I pm you when I have lapras ready.

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
Is that just a normal moonball lapras or would you like a 5iv one. I'm currently busy with coursework at the moment, so can I pm you when I have lapras ready.

An ordinary Lapras will due, as long as it's female.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I will be online for a while, trade when your rdy :D