• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mars714's near flawless and nicknamed Breedshop

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
M'kay, I'm online now, your in game name is Neptune right?

I don't see you online...

sry got distracted xd went online for like 4 mins then shut it down still need to work on getting a decent cottonee, having no luck getting the perfect IVed one, getting loads of 5IVs I don't want lol

I will be back online in little over 2 hours from now, again sry :( {life calls}

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
sry got distracted xd went online for like 4 mins then shut it down still need to work on getting a decent cottonee, having no luck getting the perfect IVed one, getting loads of 5IVs I don't want lol

I will be back online in little over 2 hours from now, again sry :( {life calls}

Sure, I have a few things at home that may distract me for a few minutes, (like I had to get offline to goto the store for my mom) but other than that I should be available all day. Just let me know when you'll be on.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Sure, I have a few things at home that may distract me for a few minutes, (like I had to get offline to goto the store for my mom) but other than that I should be available all day. Just let me know when you'll be on.

online now, rdy when you are ;) ingame name is Neptune :D

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
Bumping for a giveaway! Just ask and I'll give you a 5 IV Marill! (any of the ones listed, not in bold) I'm currently MMing a Lure ball Marill, and have a surplus!

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
do you have any extra male kadabra around lvl30-40? don't need IVs, EVs, egg moves etc.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Bumping for a giveaway! Just ask and I'll give you a 5 IV Marill! (any of the ones listed, not in bold) I'm currently MMing a Lure ball Marill, and have a surplus!

do you have a female?

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
do you have any extra male kadabra around lvl30-40? don't need IVs, EVs, egg moves etc.

I don't right now, but I can hatch and raise one in like an hour or two.

do you have a female?

Check the listing, the bold ones still are going for a standard trade, (the only female bold ones are trickroomers anyway) but the rest are free, it's about a half and half of males and females last I checked.

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
I don't right now, but I can hatch and raise one in like an hour or two.

Check the listing, the bold ones still are going for a standard trade, (the only female bold ones are trickroomers anyway) but the rest are free, it's about a half and half of males and females last I checked.

It's an hour later and I have your Kadabra ready, at level 34, his name is Nathan. Do you need me to put an Everstone on him? Because then I'll have to go find one...

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
want him to evolve, need him for a egg move, he is the onlyone that I can breed the eggmove with :/ thx mars, what do you want for it?

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
want him to evolve, need him for a egg move, he is the onlyone that I can breed the eggmove with :/ thx mars, what do you want for it?

Ah, any 5 IV Pokemon will be fine.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
is taffy a female?

mars714

I'm a Raichu.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
is mattea free? and thx :)

mars714

I'm a Raichu.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Yes, she is, as she is missing SPD. Do you want her?

yeah, I can work around that, still got some breeding to do with another... but both shouldn't take too long :)

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
would you accept a adamant shinx with IVs in everything but Sdef for for a seedot if you even got 1 lol

Last edited:

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
would you accept a adamant shinx with IVs in everything but Sdef for for a seedot if you even got 1 lol

Okay, give me a while to fish one out of Pokebank and breed it.

Sainknight

Would you trade Holly (riolu) for any of the following?
4 IV gligar HA Impish
4 IV Dratini HA Adamant
5 IV vulpix HA (-Def)
5 IV Skarmory(-Spd) with 3egg moves

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
Would you trade Holly (riolu) for any of the following?
4 IV gligar HA Impish
4 IV Dratini HA Adamant
5 IV vulpix HA (-Def)
5 IV Skarmory(-Spd) with 3egg moves

I'll take the Skarmory for her.