• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mars714's near flawless and nicknamed Breedshop

mars714

I'm a Raichu.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
how many 4/5 IV pokemon would it cost me to obtain eron {marill} I can give you a list via PM if you want

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
how many 4/5 IV pokemon would it cost me to obtain eron {marill} I can give you a list via PM if you want

Hum... Yeah go ahead and PM a list of what you can offer, it would probably be 2 or 3 five IV Pokemon(depending on the Pokemon, male or female, type of ball and so on). Or if by any chance you have a spare six IV one that would be a one to one trade.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Hum... Yeah go ahead and PM a list of what you can offer, it would probably be 2 or 3 five IV Pokemon(depending on the Pokemon, male or female, type of ball and so on). Or if by any chance you have a spare six IV one that would be a one to one trade.
I sent you the list, but sadly I don't have any spare 6IV pokemon, actually havnt ever gotten a 6IV via breeding :/

EDIT, I am fine with the marill, now I am interested in the a 5IV level ball heracross and absol, 5IV fast ball vulpix, and 5IV heavy ball mawile and5IV dream ball shuppet all females if possible :)sent the list to you, idk what 4 pokemon you want for them :/ I just don't want to trade 2-3 5IV pokemon for a 6IV you prob only have 1 of :/

Last edited:

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
I sent you the list, but sadly I don't have any spare 6IV pokemon, actually havnt ever gotten a 6IV via breeding :/

EDIT, I am fine with the marill, now I am interested in the a 5IV level ball heracross and absol, 5IV fast ball vulpix, and 5IV heavy ball mawile and5IV dream ball shuppet all females if possible :)sent the list to you, idk what 4 pokemon you want for them :/ I just don't want to trade 2-3 5IV pokemon for a 6IV you prob only have 1 of :/

As of now I have hatched a 5 IV Heracross, 5 IV Absol, (level ball) I already had a 5 IV Mawile, (heavy ball) and hatched a HA 5 IV Shuppet, (dream ball). All female. Still working on the 5 IV Vulpix, (fast ball)

The Pokemon I'd like in exchange from your list are:
charmander
snorunt
ralts
cottonee
kangaskan, if it's not in an ordanrary Poke ball, if it is, smeargle.

And I'd prefer male pokemon as I have the females of these. (Except Kangaskan of course)

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
As of now I have hatched a 5 IV Heracross, 5 IV Absol, (level ball) I already had a 5 IV Mawile, (heavy ball) and hatched a HA 5 IV Shuppet, (dream ball). All female. Still working on the 5 IV Vulpix, (fast ball)

The Pokemon I'd like in exchange from your list are:
charmander
snorunt
ralts
cottonee
kangaskan, if it's not in an ordanrary Poke ball, if it is, smeargle.

And I'd prefer male pokemon as I have the females of these. (Except Kangaskan of course)
ok, which IV spread charmander, also its in a pokeball sadly :/ also kangaskan is in an ultra ball :) snorunt is in a premier ball, and which IVG spread cottonee xD again, in a pokeball :(, and ralts is in a pokeball xD but they are females :/ I can breed males if you want for kangaskan, ralts, and snorunt the cottonees are sadly females, never got males of them during breeding :/ but charmanders are male :)

Last edited:

II DaViNCi II

Hey , whats up i'm interested in your Zubat
Ronda: adamant 5 IV HP ATT SPA SPD SPE, inner focus, female, egg moves: Brave Bird, Zen Headbutt, nasty plot

I have these two pokemon i can breed :

Vulpix 31/XX/31/31/31/31 In Dream ball
Ability : Drought , Flash fire
Nature : Timid
Egg moves : Heat wave , Captivate , Extrasensory .

Swinub 31/31/31/XX/31/31 In Dream ball
Ability : Thick Fat
Nature : Jolly
Egg moves : Icicle Spear , Icicle Crash , Ancient Power , Stealth Rock .

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
ok, which IV spread charmander, also its in a pokeball sadly :/ also kangaskan is in an ultra ball :) snorunt is in a premier ball, and which IVG spread cottonee xD again, in a pokeball :(, and ralts is in a pokeball xD but they are females :/ I can breed males if you want for kangaskan, ralts, and snorunt the cottonees are sadly females, never got males of them during breeding :/ but charmanders are male :)

Okay, IVs for Charmander: x/31/31/31/31/31, Kangaskan can't be male so don't bother trying, (you'd be at it forever) but the others I'd like it if you could shoot for a male.

Hey , whats up i'm interested in your Zubat
Ronda: adamant 5 IV HP ATT SPA SPD SPE, inner focus, female, egg moves: Brave Bird, Zen Headbutt, nasty plot

I have these two pokemon i can breed :

Vulpix 31/XX/31/31/31/31 In Dream ball
Ability : Drought , Flash fire
Nature : Timid
Egg moves : Heat wave , Captivate , Extrasensory .

Swinub 31/31/31/XX/31/31 In Dream ball
Ability : Thick Fat
Nature : Jolly
Egg moves : Icicle Spear , Icicle Crash , Ancient Power , Stealth Rock .

I will trade you Ronda for a dream ball HA female Vulpix with the described IVs and move set.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Okay, IVs for Charmander: x/31/31/31/31/31, Kangaskan can't be male so don't bother trying, (you'd be at it forever) but the others I'd like it if you could shoot for a male.

I will trade you Ronda for a dream ball HA female Vulpix with the described IVs and move set.
ok, may be a bit though {gotta find decent pokemon within the egg groups :)} hope you don't mind the wait cottonee wont be bad {got 4IV males xD} snorunt and ralts however may be a bit :/

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
ok, may be a bit though {gotta find decent pokemon within the egg groups :)} hope you don't mind the wait

No prob, it will give me time to work on my Platinum restart.

mars714

I'm a Raichu.

mars714

I'm a Raichu.

II DaViNCi II

I've got your vulpix do you want a nickname for it ?

mars714

I'm a Raichu.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
interested in Charlotte {treeko} would you accept a tyrunt missing spd? as for pokeball, I cant remember, but I think sadly its in a pokeball :/

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
interested in Charlotte {treeko} would you accept a tyrunt missing spd? as for pokeball, I cant remember, but I think sadly its in a pokeball :/

Okay, that's fine. And Tyrunt can only be in a Pokeball as of now, (the other fossils were avalible in the DW so they have dream ball versions) also do you have the other pokemon ready? charmander, snorunt, ralts, cottonee, kangaskan? From our earlier trade agreement? (I still have yours ready)

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Okay, that's fine. And Tyrunt can only be in a Pokeball as of now, (the other fossils were avalible in the DW so they have dream ball versions) also do you have the other pokemon ready? charmander, snorunt, ralts, cottonee, kangaskan? From our earlier trade agreement? (I still have yours ready)
working on them slowly, been really busy IRL :/ charmander and kangaskan are rdy whenever {you didn't request to breed them} havnt gotten to the ralts, snorunt or cottonee, they will be done soon though

Edit: ok, after a long line of 4IV females lol I managed 1 4Iv male with the spread: 31/31/x/x/31/31, will that be good? or do you want me to keep breeding it? if it's good, I will start the cottonee :) ralts will be a bit though {all my decent dittos have sme IVs as it lol}, so if you want to do the trade for kangaskan, charmander, tyrunt and snorunt, that be fine, and hold off on the ralts and cottonee till I finish them {that's if the snorunt is good to go} up to you, or we could wait for the entire order to finish and trade all at once :)

Edit: sry for the editing lol trying to save space :) ok, the cottonee is done missing Satk {same as female} now all I got left to do is the ralts which I am having no luck getting more than 1 male and most the time male has 1-3 IVs xD but I am working on it :)

edit: its going to take longer than usual for the ralts :/ I just don't have the 5IV pkemon to breed with it :(

edit: are you still active? and I think I could easily get ya a 5IV male ralts now xD

Last edited:

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
working on them slowly, been really busy IRL :/ charmander and kangaskan are rdy whenever {you didn't request to breed them} havnt gotten to the ralts, snorunt or cottonee, they will be done soon though

Edit: ok, after a long line of 4IV females lol I managed 1 4Iv male with the spread: 31/31/x/x/31/31, will that be good? or do you want me to keep breeding it? if it's good, I will start the cottonee :) ralts will be a bit though {all my decent dittos have sme IVs as it lol}, so if you want to do the trade for kangaskan, charmander, tyrunt and snorunt, that be fine, and hold off on the ralts and cottonee till I finish them {that's if the snorunt is good to go} up to you, or we could wait for the entire order to finish and trade all at once :)

Edit: sry for the editing lol trying to save space :) ok, the cottonee is done missing Satk {same as female} now all I got left to do is the ralts which I am having no luck getting more than 1 male and most the time male has 1-3 IVs xD but I am working on it :)

edit: its going to take longer than usual for the ralts :/ I just don't have the 5IV pkemon to breed with it :(

edit: are you still active? and I think I could easily get ya a 5IV male ralts now xD

I apologize for not replying, but when you post an edit, I don't get notified. (As opposed to a new post) I thought no one had posted... Anyhow, things are up and running here again! As well IV breeding, and Spanish breeding back online! I still have the original Pokemon we talked about, I can't remember if I still have the Treekco Charlotte, (if I do she's in PokeBank) but I have another female Treekco with Unburden, leaf storm, dragon breath and three IVs by the name of Xoey. The summary is if you are ready to trade I am as well.