• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

marty's fakes

marty

{VR}Trojan
so okay I deleted my last thread and i start a new one so here it is my created fake pokemon

latiasnewshinie.jpg

latias in latios shinie form

milotigon.jpg

milotigon

Last edited:

Zahro

Those aren't really sprites. And really, read a tutorial. You NEED practice.

The Edge

大明
Well...i usually try to be nice no matter how terrible they are...but...well...I'll settle for constructive criticism.
They are to big, they don't have enough curves, the shading is all wrong, and you did the whole thing with the Pencil tool. Never use the pencil with sprites unless it is very slow and careful.
And, well, yeah, you should probably practice.

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
It'd help if you zoomed in on your paint program, it looks like you did them from far away. And, (as far as I can tell,) you shaded it in two colors.

marty

{VR}Trojan
so okay i change my fakes shinies now