• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Marvel Universe Discussion Thread - **SPOILER WARNING** (movies, shows, etc.)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Damn it!! Ward got out -_-....I hope someone shoots him this time jesus.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
And Marvel wins again, god damn that's an awesome line-up, first black superhero, and female, or is WW before?

Wonder Woman is coming in 2017 with her own movie, wheras Captain Marvel is in 2018 I believe with her own movie. But Black Panther will have his movie out before Cyborg's.

I wouldn't really say Marvel has "won". Both movies have announced their slates and are working on releasing them.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I'm not sure how I feel about Civil War in the movies. It's a BIG storyline that involves lots of Marvel characters. Plus the X-men were involved (a little) and they can't be mentioned. And Spider-man played a big part. I wonder if they made the deal to include Spider-man? I'm sure it'll be just as good as the other Marvel movies. Hopefully so anyways.

I'm not a huge fan of Black Panther, but I'll probably watch the movie. I am looking forward to Captain Marvel, Inhumans, and Doctor Strange.

BCVM22

I'm not sure how I feel about Civil War in the movies. It's a BIG storyline that involves lots of Marvel characters. Plus the X-men were involved (a little) and they can't be mentioned. And Spider-man played a big part. I wonder if they made the deal to include Spider-man?

"Age of Ultron" will use almost nothing from the comic book storyline of the same name. The use of the name "Civil War" is intentional but that doesn't mean it has to - or can or will - be a straight adaptation of the comic books.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm not sure how I feel about Civil War in the movies. It's a BIG storyline that involves lots of Marvel characters. Plus the X-men were involved (a little) and they can't be mentioned. And Spider-man played a big part. I wonder if they made the deal to include Spider-man? I'm sure it'll be just as good as the other Marvel movies. Hopefully so anyways.

I'm not a huge fan of Black Panther, but I'll probably watch the movie. I am looking forward to Captain Marvel, Inhumans, and Doctor Strange.

They've already stated that it will not revolve on the secret identity so much as who reports to who. Like the super hero's reporting to an agency.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Imhumans? Really? They're just lame how come they get a movie? Hawkeye should get one not a bunch of D listers.

I'm looking forward to the others though. :D

phanpycross

God-king
Lol, the inhumans are awesome, cool powers, and a great sotry, and do well as a Xmen replacement.

BTW: I would say guardians were more D-list than these guys.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So who do you guys think will leave the Avengers after Age of Ultron?? I personally think Thor, Hulk, and Black Widow will leave and then Tony and Vision will leave after Civil War.

Captain America and Hawkeye are who I think will be there from the originals at least up till the Infinity War movies.

shadowF

So who do you guys think will leave the Avengers after Age of Ultron?? I personally think Thor, Hulk, and Black Widow will leave and then Tony and Vision will leave after Civil War.

Captain America and Hawkeye are who I think will be there from the originals at least up till the Infinity War movies.

to be honest, even though we are slated to get a new team of avengers after age of ultron I feel they will still reunite later on for infinity, I believe the better question is what will be the new avengers team after infinity when chris evans and Robert downey jr leave.

phanpycross

God-king
I personally think they will split up like in the first one again, prolly just a little more angry at each other this time.

I would personally like if Hawkeye and Cap stay if they are disassembed, since those are prolly the guys most consistantly on the team.

One thing my brutal mind would like is Hulk vs. Doctor strange, since those seem to be the two most powerful people on the planet right now, and they are great friends in the comics.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna

Civil War: Cap "dies" and Winter Soldier takes over
Ragnarok: Death of the Norse gods
Hawkeye goes on to form the West Coast Avengers, and members include Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver
Iron Man 4 is nowhere, but Stark can just go to space with the Guardians
It was Ultron who caused the modern Guardians to team up together
World War Hulk doesn't seem like it's happening anytime in the MCU in the foreseeable future
Vision and Wanda get funky, but no House of M since Fox owns X-Men
^that's all stuff from the comics. Who knows what they'll keep, and what they'll change. Feige already said Movie Civil War will be different from Comics CW.

I've been watching the DC comic TV shows lately like Gotham, Flash, and Arrow, and I need more. Is Agents of SHIELD good? I've heard bad things about the first season.

shadowF

anyone think the new team of avengers after age of ulton will be superheroes that have not been announced yet in the Marvel universe?

I am currently watching Ultimate Spiderman from Marvel. I like the series and it has quite a different variety of characters. The plot is loose and they tried to make it kind of funny. It's alright, it's not too serious, it's just fine but sometimes Spiderman can make bad jokes at terrible times.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Civil War: Cap "dies" and Winter Soldier takes over
Ragnarok: Death of the Norse gods
Hawkeye goes on to form the West Coast Avengers, and members include Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver
Iron Man 4 is nowhere, but Stark can just go to space with the Guardians
It was Ultron who caused the modern Guardians to team up together
World War Hulk doesn't seem like it's happening anytime in the MCU in the foreseeable future
Vision and Wanda get funky, but no House of M since Fox owns X-Men
^that's all stuff from the comics. Who knows what they'll keep, and what they'll change. Feige already said Movie Civil War will be different from Comics CW.

I've been watching the DC comic TV shows lately like Gotham, Flash, and Arrow, and I need more. Is Agents of SHIELD good? I've heard bad things about the first season.

Good ideas. I hope the Norse characters aren't gone for good though. That may be the point they try to bring in female Thor, but I kind of hope not. I'm also not looking forward to Cap dying, even though I do like Winter Soldier. There is really NO telling what the writers will use and change from the comics. I'm sure there will be some surprises. I think House of M would be great, but it'll probably never happen unless Disney/Marvel decides to buy back the right to the X-men. Plus House of M would introduce Wiccan and Speed and open the doors for Young Avengers.

^I agree with you. I really like all of those shows. I like Arrow and have watched it since it premiered. Most people didn't like the 2nd season because "the side characters had too much time in the spotlight", but I still liked it. I only got to see the first episode of Gotham, but I loved it. I like seeing how the bad characters became the villains. I know it's not like the comics, but I'm still on-board with it. After all the Marvel and DC movies we should all be use to the changes they have-to/choose-to make. I haven't gotten to see Flash, but I did like the Flash episode in Arrow. I like Grant Gustin as Flash, so I'm sure it'll be good. Agents of Shield is one of my favorite tv shows right now. The first few episodes are just ok (I guess I was expecting lots of superhero cameos, and I was a bit disappointed), BUT the show gets better and better. It eventually ties in with the events of the 2nd Captain America movie, and those episodes are great, imo. I would definitely recommend AoS.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
*sigh* Peggy Carter in Ant-Man and other movies...... anyone else sick of her?