• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Marvel Universe Discussion Thread - **SPOILER WARNING** (movies, shows, etc.)

Nyter

Island Challenger
Ya'll heard Katherine Langdon (13 Reasons Why) was cast in the next Avengers Movie? Social media got me cracking up because they are trying to figure out who the heck she is playing. People are bugging though cause they said she probably died in the snap and made tapes and sent them to Tony... "Thanos, this is your tape"

People got time!

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Stan Lee just passed away.

My good mood just dropped a bit.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Other than the fact that it's death, Stan Lee departing marvel is a good thing in my eyes.
um as much i doesn't really care about the marvel cinematic universe anymore his appearance in every marvel is the best one

Silent_Jay

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
um as much i doesn't really care about the marvel cinematic universe anymore his appearance in every marvel is the best one
his appearances are pretty basic and they take you out of the immersion of the movie, so that's very debatable on being the best or not. But the producers can do more and go into different directions, doing things Stan Lee didn't think would happen or should happen, while also getting proper credit now for work. But definitely not have the annoying cameos in all the movies will be nice now. We are probably going to see a lot more inclusion of other races too.

BCVM22

But the producers can do more and go into different directions, doing things Stan Lee didn't think would happen or should happen, while also getting proper credit now for work. But definitely not have the annoying cameos in all the movies will be nice now. We are probably going to see a lot more inclusion of other races too.

I don't know what you think was his fault and what was not, but Stan Lee hasn't had any manner of editorial control at Marvel in decades. None of what you're describing has had anything to do with him since the 1990s. It is unlikely you that you, as a fan here in 2018, have consumed any modern material in which Stan Lee had any kind of input.

Nyter

Island Challenger
And on much lighter note and happier... ahead of its season 6 release, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been renewed for a 7th season. Quite peculiar as season 6 has not aired at all to analyze ratings but it does not matter, SEASON 7 YEAH! You can get the official word right here https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-...f-s-h-i-e-l-d-officially-renewed-for-season-7

Also, everyone is debating whether Clark Gregg will be in the next installment of AoS, but if you keep an eye on credits for the upcoming season, it shows “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Cordova-Buckley and Jeff Ward.

We most likely not have a Coulson for Season 6.

Silent_Jay

And on much lighter note and happier... ahead of its season 6 release, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been renewed for a 7th season. Quite peculiar as season 6 has not aired at all to analyze ratings but it does not matter, SEASON 7 YEAH! You can get the official word right here https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-...f-s-h-i-e-l-d-officially-renewed-for-season-7

Also, everyone is debating whether Clark Gregg will be in the next installment of AoS, but if you keep an eye on credits for the upcoming season, it shows “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Cordova-Buckley and Jeff Ward.

We most likely not have a Coulson for Season 6.
That is quite awesome news especially as season 5 (and I think even 4) was heavily rumoured to be the last season at one time. Shame about Clark Gregg but as long as I get my Chloe Bennet I'm happy.

Nyter

Island Challenger
That is quite awesome news especially as season 5 (and I think even 4) was heavily rumoured to be the last season at one time. Shame about Clark Gregg but as long as I get my Chloe Bennet I'm happy.
Here is what many fans are debating now. With the upcoming Disney Streaming service being put into play, and how strange a second season was renewed ahead of its time and during airing break, many are wondering if AoS was renewed to move over to the streaming Service in order to pull in buyers by the fan base.

I find it strategic if that is the route they are going, and with access to the "mutant phenomena" now at MCU's disposal, the stories can turn really bold and captivating if done right.

I have watched this show from the beginning and I loved seeing its growth. It went from watered-down run-of-the-mill stories to intricate story telling. I feel that the show always tries to out-do itself from its last season and for the most part have succeeded.

My personal opinion, Season 4 was just amazingly done. From Ghost Rider, to LMDs, to the framework, it was all fantasy that made sense.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm thrilled for the before premiere renew, it shows that ABC is back to believing in Agents of Shield.

I wonder what new characters will premiere next. I feel the team could use a new powered person other then Daisy and Yo-yo, maybe a guy this time.

BCVM22

At this point I'm thinking we don't need a trailer for Avengers 4. The anticipation alone is enough to advertise the the film.

They'd never do that (not that you were suggesting they would) but that would be savagely brilliant. Reveal the film's title on a one-sheet a month before release, as ticket pre-orders go on sale, and watch humanity claw and step over each other going to see that film.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I liked the trailer, but I liked IW trailer much more. Hopefully next trailer for EG is much better than IW's. I also predict next trailer will drop after New Year.