• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Marvel Universe Discussion Thread - **SPOILER WARNING** (movies, shows, etc.)

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Am i only one who don't really don't care about theses marvel cinematic universe anymore ?

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I think it the trailer was to calm out anxiety but in reality this trailer showcased exactly what we were all thinking was going to happen. It was pretty much a reaction to the Snap!

Speaking of, I heard these kids telling you mama jokes (who knew they still do that) and one kid told the other "Yo Mama so fat, Thanos had to snap twice!" Fufufufu
The future is in good hands.

Is anyone bummed Netflix cancelled "Daredevil"...? that is 3 MCU Netflix series cancelled now. Hoping "Jessica Jones" and "Punisher" do not share the same fate as "Luke Cage" and "Iron Fist"

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
My theory regarding the Netflix shows is not everyone survived the snap.

But most likely the deal between Disney and Netflix is coming to an end or the negotiations failed. There's somethings the public will never know for sure.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly the trailer felt like more of a teaser tbh, I wanted to see at least a little bit of action. Still it's only the first peak so I'm sure the next ones will improve.

I'm also kind of not mad about the netflix shows being canceled, I honestly didn't watch any of the recent seasons and have just felt zero hype to do so. I think Punisher and Jessica Jones will be canceled soon enough too and then Marvel will just focus on their disney+ mcu shows. At least until 2020 when they can use the characters again outside of netflix.

I know this is kind of a pipe dream but I want to see Marvel use their shared universe more outside of just the Netflix guys. The whole draw of the cinematic universe is the crossover potential and Marvel isn't cashing in on that. The CW crossovers are handled way better tbh. Yes I know they all shoot at the same place and everything so it's easier, that's fine but Marvel can at least do some more of the early Agents of Shield MCU crossovers from before.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Captain Marvel was.. meh?

Ambitious but lackluster in the end.
Kinda feel it's also bad timing to be released on the eve of Endgame.

Mid-Credits scene was 10/10.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Hey guys. If you didn't already know, Marvel has rehired James Gunn to be the director of Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i loved the ending of the infinity war series, where he snaps his fingers and leaves plenty of extra living space in the theaters. why mess it up after the bad guy finally wins???

honestly they need more movies where the bad guy wins but society cant tolerate that apparently, it always needs to end on a good/positive note.....

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It's official guys, the x men and fantastic four are coming home :D!!! I can't wait to see these characters finally get told the right way and involving any character they want :).

nel3

Crimson Dragon
edit: post sent to proper area

Last edited:

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I watched it. For me it's good but worse than IW and CW. But for me Top 5 MCU movies:
IW > CW > EndGame > Avengers > Captain America 1.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Satisfying end to the first chapter of the MCU.
Some plot-holes are there, but I honestly can't be bothered.