• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Marvel Universe Discussion Thread - **SPOILER WARNING** (movies, shows, etc.)

Janovy

Banned
New Agents of Shield was very good. And next episode looks even better!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This episode of Agents of Shield was awesome.

The two highlights for me were seeing May kick such major *** and Fitz showing more progress.

phanpycross

God-king
Okay, If anybody here reads comics, you seriously NEED to pick up Daredevil by Mark waid, It's the single best superhero comic coming out rigght now.

Kinda stop watching untimate spiderman, since I dont have disney XD, but Im very interested to watch this spiderverse thing, since Miles morales is awesome, and His comic is one of the best right now.

Janovy

Banned
Season two has been consistently amazing so far.

The latest episode provided some of the best fight scenes I've seen on a TV show and deepened May's character.

Honestly, May laughing was HILARIOUS.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Picked up the new Amazing Spider-Man series and I'm totally loving it. Silk is really starting to grow on me. Can't wait to see her more in SpiderVerse

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hooray!!! Fitzsimmons lives on <3!!!!

shadowF

anyone still read ultimate spider-man? seems marvel has entirely given up on it since they are canceling new ultimates this January.

Also Marvel the avengers:Age of ultron trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do

Last edited:

Ilikepiex7

did anyone read the Marvel's Big hero six comics from 1998 to 2008? The characters haven't done anything big in comics since they helped spiderman defeat some octobots in the ends of the earth storyline

shadowF

Benedict cumberbatch as dr. strange-http://variety.com/2014/film/news/benedict-cumberbatch-in-talks-to-star-in-marvels-doctor-strange-1201340240/
sorry guys replaced the link with a new one.

Last edited:

phanpycross

God-king
OMG, Benedict cummerbatch is a great actor, hopefully he can pull off doctor strange.

That avengers 2 trailer kicked every kind of ***.

BCVM22

Captain America: Civil War - May 6, 2016
Doctor Strange - November 4, 2016
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - May 5, 2017
Thor: Ragnarok - July 28, 2017
Black Panther - November 3, 2017
Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 - May 4, 2018
Captain Marvel - July 6, 2018
Inhumans - November 2, 2018
Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 - May 3, 2019

Actor Chadwick Boseman has already been cast as T'challa.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Black Panther and Ms. Marvel?? Hell ya <3!!!!

Also wiki says Panther is in Cap 3, is this confirmed??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
They made a point of specifically noting that it will be Captain Marvel, not Ms., but that it will be Carol Danvers.

Yes, it's confirmed.

http://marvel.com/news/movies/23545/marvel_pits_captain_america_iron_man_in_a_cinematic_civil_war

Damn...well then I hope they at least do her regular version and not the weird mohawk version :/....

Still, it's great to see that Black Panther is gonna debut a lot earlier then his movie :).

So the head of Marvel said the Avengers team was gonna be shaken up by the end of Age of Ultron, so Infinity War part one is most likely gonna feature the new team with the whole of the Avengers gang reuniting to kick Thanos's butt in part 2.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
MARVEEEEEL

I am stoked. Inhumans? Captain Marvel? BLACK PANTHER? CIVIL WAR? INFINITY WAR???

So many great things to look forward to.

Mister_SGG

I'm not going to lie, I squealed like a girl when I saw the reveal.

Particularly excited for Black Panther, and hopefully they do Infinity War justice (is it too hopeful to pray that by some act of God Spiderman will be in it?).

BCVM22

Damn...well then I hope they at least do her regular version and not the weird mohawk version :/....

She never really had a mohawk. It was a combination of her helmet and a hairstyle that was seemingly drawn different by every artist.

(is it too hopeful to pray that by some act of God Spiderman will be in it?).

Yes.

and female, or is WW before?

Wonder Woman's planned solo film will beat Captain Marvel to theaters by a year.

Genos

The Indigo Disk

JESUS!

This decade will be owned by Marvel!