• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Marvel Universe Discussion Thread - **SPOILER WARNING** (movies, shows, etc.)

randomspot555

Honestly, two things:
1. I just don't seem to find the time to sit through episodes much..
2. I've tried the first episode, but it was a forced sit through a few months back. If I'm going to watch it, I'll have to do the same again.
3. Perhaps I'm not invested in Daredevil enough?

The first episode is very much an intro episode. Second kicks it into high gear and has an excellent fight scene at the end of the episode. Third teases the big bad. I'd recommend watching at least the second. If you don't like the first two, you aren't going to like the series.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Guys they finally did it!! They killed off real Ward :D!!!

Spacial

procrastination
I just started watching Jessica Jones because I know the leads from Doctor Who and Breaking Bad, I'm really interested to see how it pans out. This is the first time I've really watched anything from the Marvel universe but am enjoying it haha.

randomspot555

I just started watching Jessica Jones because I know the leads from Doctor Who and Breaking Bad, I'm really interested to see how it pans out. This is the first time I've really watched anything from the Marvel universe but am enjoying it haha.

You should watch Daredevil as well. It is a darker version of the MCU as well but a lot more action packed than Jessica Jones is.

Janovy

Banned
Doctor Strange looks amazing. Damn.

Aegon

I hope Jessica Jones gets a second season. I'd like to see her at least make an appearance before the Defenders team-up series. What are the chances of her having a role in Luke Cage's Netflix entry?

I'm still surprised by the transformation AoS has undergone. It's worlds apart from the series I gave up on during those initial episodes.

phanpycross

God-king
I hope Jessica Jones gets a second season. I'd like to see her at least make an appearance before the Defenders team-up series. What are the chances of her having a role in Luke Cage's Netflix entry?

I'm still surprised by the transformation AoS has undergone. It's worlds apart from the series I gave up on during those initial episodes.

I thinnk it will, there was a TON of open plotlines left, and the series did pretty amazingly (Im not sure, but it might have done better than daredevil, believe it or not).

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I thinnk it will, there was a TON of open plotlines left, and the series did pretty amazingly (Im not sure, but it might have done better than daredevil, believe it or not).

It's incredibly high up on several "best of 2015"-lists.. It's definitely very well received by the audience.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Cap attacking Tony like that with Bucky in the trailer is a cowardly tactic. Two versus one...... -_-

And I hope Jessica doesn't get season 2. Purple Man was my only interest in it. And I hate Luke Cage, he's such a boring character. Former thug, unbreakable skin..... yawn. I want Iron Fist already.

phanpycross

God-king
Cap attacking Tony like that with Bucky in the trailer is a cowardly tactic. Two versus one...... -_-

And I hope Jessica doesn't get season 2. Purple Man was my only interest in it. And I hate Luke Cage, he's such a boring character. Former thug, unbreakable skin..... yawn. I want Iron Fist already.

Every hero is boring if you boil them down to their bare bones.

Heck, Spiderman just an angsty Teenager, if you dont look at his relevance in pop culture.

BCVM22

You'll find yourself in a minuscule minority there. With the tremendous critical response, the only way it won't get a second season is if there are scheduling conflicts against the already-contracted eventual Defenders series.

Captain America X

Cap's a tacticion not some honor bound knight lol.He wants to win not lose.

Also considering that Jessica is getting very good reviews it getting a season 2 is rediculously high.Also Luke Cage happened to be pretty well liked among the viewers

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I'd never be able to take Killgrave seriously. Mainly because it's actor is the Doctor

shadowF

can anyone explain to me what exactly happened in secret wars #9? so has miles always been a part of the marvel universe and has a new history of how he became spider-man or did he transfer to the marvel universe with his family? like is the new marvel universe mixed with all the other realities and has new histories or is it still earth 616 and the other realities just traveled there?

Ilikepiex7

Wow Marvel Civil War II in the comics with Ironman, Captain "Falcon" America, and Star Lord vs Captain Marvel, Spiderman (Peter), She-Hulk on the preview cover. Apparently they are fighting over the ability to prevent crime thanks to some new person that predict the future and if it's right to punish people before they commit a crime.

Grey Wind

Wow Marvel Civil War II in the comics with Ironman, Captain "Falcon" America, and Star Lord vs Captain Marvel, Spiderman (Peter), She-Hulk on the preview cover. Apparently they are fighting over the ability to prevent crime thanks to some new person that predict the future and if it's right to punish people before they commit a crime.

It seems like a really dumb concept honestly.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever

Apparently in the path to cover the Inhuman who can see the future, Homer, She-Hulk and War Machine end up dying off-panel, which is what spurs the rivalry between Iron Man and Captain Marvel. At least that's what I read at one point.

Its just frustrating what Marvel are doing to a once good storyline. Its like what Frank Miller did to TDKR with Dark Knight Strikes Again.