• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Marvel Universe Discussion Thread - **SPOILER WARNING** (movies, shows, etc.)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Hawkeye is great, I like how Kate trained prior to the events but still isn't perfect and actually gets her ass kicked! This is how you introduce a new character and make them likeable, unlike Captain Mary Sue-I mean Captain Marvel lol

They teased her drawing his comic costume for her in one of those teasers, really hope he winds up wearing it at some point! Even if it's just for a second like Vision and Scarlet Witch in Wandavision

Echo incoming in the next episode, hopefully they touch on her backstory now. It's been far too long since we've seen Kingpin, I really really hope those rumors are true!

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Yet another female villain in a MCU mini series,it was perfect for WandaVision but after that up until now it's become repetitive and seems like they're pushing an agenda.
Tobey: The mature one, has had to make sacrifices along the way, but clings to UncleBen's words.
Speaking of Uncle Ben,where was he in the MCU?He doesn't have to be alive or even go through another scene of him dying again but at least acknowledge that he was Peter's Uncle,he doesn't seem to exist at all."With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" is what made Spider-Man who he was and I didn't get it in this MCU version of Spider-Man,the person he looked up to was Tony Stark.

Tobey's Spider-Man made it his duty to fight crime and save lives in New York but in Homecoming & Far from Home he's mostly in another country and he didn't seem to take his role as seriously as Tobey or even Andrew did.He ended up giving Tony Stark's glasses to Mysterio who he just met.He also didn't make his own suit until Far from Home and is still relying on Stark's tech.

He didn't go through the same struggles and consequences as Tobey did in the Sam Raimi Trilogy when it pertains to sacrificing stuff in his personal life as Peter Parker to fight crime as Spider-Man.

• Getting fired from Pizza job
  • Constantly being late for college classes
  • Having rocky relationships with friends
  • Struggling to pay rent for his apartment
  • Having to keep his identity a secret from other people
  • Takes photos for the Daily Bugle where the head guy (J.Jonah Jameson) hates Spider-Man

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Have seen Hawkeye episodes 1 and 2 twice already.

Absolutely loved them!

The main critique I'm seeing is that people feel that the first two episodes might be too heavy on the Kate Bishop-side of things when it's the show we wanted to be about Hawkeye. Well, that's not an issue for me, since the comic this series is based on is very much a Clint+Kate-comic and they both hold the title Hawkeye.

Also, all of the mystery is on her side of things in terms of where the plot is going for now. I'm sure it will tie in to Clint as well due to his apparent past dealing with the TrackSuit-bro's as Ronin and we'll get to have that quality Clint-screentime for sure during the next 4 episodes as Echo and a certain other returning character tie in to him and his actions directly.

The two have AMAZING chemistry. So much potential! :D

Yet another female villain in a MCU mini series, it was perfect for WandaVision but after that up until now it's become repetitive and seems like they're pushing an agenda.

It's not that they're pushing an agenda just to push an agenda, but they're trying to hit as many boxes in terms of getting the biggest audience. Bigger audience means more money, it's that simple.

If you've got two male superheroes fighting a male villain you'd probably be losing the interest of the female audiences very quickly as opposed to having a face/heel-villain like Powerbroker or an morally grey antihero like Karli.

Same with Loki. Pairing his Loki up with Loki, Loki and Loki.. Well, you know where I'm going with this. Either way, Loki isn't a big bag of testorone to begin with so he didn't push away the female audience as much as 'Captain America and the WinterSoldier' did. From what I gather a big part of the female audience wasn't feeling the 'jock'-show vibe it had. Having a strong female character basically means you have a person of interest for women to relate to.

Looking beyond gender, look at how well BlackPanther did. That's because AfricanAmericans came out in droves compared to other Marvel Movies. It's not pushing an agenda - it's pushing your product into avenues where there's revenue to be won.

So the agenda is not 'woke', but 'capitalism'.

Speaking of Uncle Ben,where was he in the MCU?He doesn't have to be alive or even go through another scene of him dying again but at least acknowledge that he was Peter's Uncle,he doesn't seem to exist at all."With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" is what made Spider-Man who he was and I didn't get it in this MCU version of Spider-Man,the person he looked up to was Tony Stark.

Tobey's Spider-Man made it his duty to fight crime and save lives in New York but in Homecoming & Far from Home he's mostly in another country and he didn't seem to take his role as seriously as Tobey or even Andrew did.He ended up giving Tony Stark's glasses to Mysterio who he just met.He also didn't make his own suit until Far from Home and is still relying on Stark's tech.

He didn't go through the same struggles and consequences as Tobey did in the Sam Raimi Trilogy when it pertains to sacrificing stuff in his personal life as Peter Parker to fight crime as Spider-Man.

• Getting fired from Pizza job
  • Constantly being late for college classes
  • Having rocky relationships with friends
  • Struggling to pay rent for his apartment
  • Having to keep his identity a secret from other people
  • Takes photos for the Daily Bugle where the head guy (J.Jonah Jameson) hates Spider-Man

Tobey and Tom's characters are nowhere near each others phases in life - nor do they live under the same circumstances. So you can't hold it against Tom's Peter that he hasn't had issues with jobs like Tobey's Peter.

Tom's Peter is still in highschool, but his first romance didn't really go well at all because of him being SpiderMan (and her father being the Vulture), he had to ditch the Debate-squad in order to track some goons, there's a guy who admires SpiderMan but bullies Peter - and he lost his mentor figure (Tony) already. I'd say that counts towards having had struggles or being uncomfortable with the role of SpiderMan and having taking emotional losses because of it.

And in NWH him being framed by Quentin Beck basically means that he's a persona non grata in his school and his close friends and family suffer with him. Having his identity exposed is such a big deal that Tobey's never had to deal with.

At the end of the day they're very different characters so comparing them will likely end up not having enough grounds for valid comparisons.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
It's not that they're pushing an agenda just to push an agenda, but they're trying to hit as many boxes in terms of getting the biggest audience. Bigger audience means more money, it's that simple.

If you've got two male superheroes fighting a male villain you'd probably be losing the interest of the female audiences very quickly as opposed to having a face/heel-villain like Powerbroker or an morally grey antihero like Karli.
This was never a problem during the WWF Attitude Era,the WWE puts more focus on female wrestlers but the product is still suffering in terms of ratings.It's forced no matter how you put it.Do you think it would be better if Iron Man,Captain America,Thor and Spider-Man only had female villains?
Looking beyond gender, look at how well BlackPanther did. That's because AfricanAmericans came out in droves compared to other Marvel Movies.
But at the same time some of my black culture believe that Wakanda is an actual place and wearing dashikis even though they don't celebrate African culture.
Tobey and Tom's characters are nowhere near each others phases in life - nor do they live under the same circumstances. So you can't hold it against Tom's Peter that he hasn't had issues with jobs like Tobey's Peter.

Tom's Peter is still in highschool, but his first romance didn't really go well at all because of him being SpiderMan (and her father being the Vulture), he had to ditch the Debate-squad in order to track some goons, there's a guy who admires SpiderMan but bullies Peter - and he lost his mentor figure (Tony) already. I'd say that counts towards having had struggles or being uncomfortable with the role of SpiderMan and having taking emotional losses because of it.

And in NWH him being framed by Quentin Beck basically means that he's a persona non
And that's the problem Tom's Spider-Man is still in High School,I don't think anyone asked for that.Everything that evolved around Tobey's Spider-Man was just better.So in order for Holland to be on the same level he needs to finally graduate high school and drop anything that reminds him of Tony Stark.

Locormus

This was never a problem during the WWF Attitude Era,the WWE puts more focus on female wrestlers but the product is still suffering in terms of ratings.It's forced no matter how you put it.Do you think it would be better if Iron Man,Captain America,Thor and Spider-Man only had female villains?

But at the same time some of my black culture believe that Wakanda is an actual place and wearing dashikis even though they don't celebrate African culture.

And that's the problem Tom's Spider-Man is still in High School,I don't think anyone asked for that.Everything that evolved around Tobey's Spider-Man was just better.So in order for Holland to be on the same level he needs to finally graduate high school and drop anything that reminds him of Tony Stark.

Maybe it's best not to bring show-wrestling into this. Their product is suffering (your words) because the product (in my eyes) is outdated. Don't get me wrong, but female wrestling isn't just for the women in the audience to identify themselves in the 'sport'.. Don't deny that there's a good chunk of the male audience that just likes to look at fit women in tights going at each other for the skimpiness of it. I don't think the comparison is necessary or all that relevant.

Don't put words in my mouth. Nowhere am I saying that I think any show would be better if they only had female villains. My point is that Disney as a business is using the characters that are available to them as they see fit in terms of the stories they want to tell to maximize their target audience in order to maximize profit. Whether that means a female villain is beyond the point. It means needing strong female characters, whether they are good or bad is beside the point. Disney/Marvel wants to broaden their appeal to maximize viewer engagement. That means speaking to the female audience. We're not just seeing more female villains, but also more female heroes. More female characters for women to identify and engage with - as opposed to Avengers literally being Robert, Chris, Chris, Mark, Jeremy - with a dash of Scarlet in lingerie or a catsuit. That's the point. Heck, this discussion started with Hawkeye. Hailee Steinfeld is center stage there as well which drives my point even further. Disney would've lost the entire female audience if it was just Jeremy Renner in the lead role since he doesn't attract that female audience. Just ask a female friend if they want to see a Jeremy Renner-movie. They'll look at you weird. That's the money Disney would lose out on.

It isn't a feminist agenda, it's a capitalist agenda. It's the 2020's. Women make their own money these days and make their own choices on what they want to watch. Disney as a business wants their money. If they don't make content with characters that would engage them, they'd be losing out on that share. If you're saying that this is 'forced' in terms of 'caving to woke', then you simply don't understand the business angle that's behind these choices. If anything, they're forced to cater to a modern market - and heck, the Phase 1 IronMan, CaptainAmerica and even Thor are even outdated to todays standards. At that point the concept sold for the sheer novelty of a combined universe, but any of those movies would've flopped these days if they weren't part of the MCU. Just look at The Last Duel. There's very clearly a woman in the midst of this movie, but despite trying with a single line, everything in the marketing makes this character seem weak and just a movie about boys fighting over a woman. Unsurprisingly, it flopped.

Your black culture appreciated that characters that look like them are represented in a positive light and have meaningful roles - compared to that guy that gets killed off first in the bogstandard horrorflick.. Doesn't matter if they believe Wakanda is real - it's the feeling of acknowledgement and meaningful characterization that was sold in that movie.

Plenty of people wanted to see a different story then the one we already saw twice. I think Raimi's SpiderVerse was okay. Those movies (along with the XMen-movies) caused Marvel to eventually be able to start the MCU. I'm definitely not knocking them, but it's okay to go with a different narrative after basically seeing the same movie twice and I don't see a reason to reel back to a story we've already seen when we're currently on a story that's fresh on every level and has so many places it can go.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Maybe it's best not to bring show-wrestling into this. Their product is suffering (your words) because the product (in my eyes) is outdated. Don't get me wrong, but female wrestling isn't just for the women in the audience to identify themselves in the 'sport'.. Don't deny that there's a good chunk of the male audience that just likes to look at fit women in tights going at each other for the skimpiness of it. I don't think the comparison is necessary or all that relevant.

Don't put words in my mouth. Nowhere am I saying that I think any show would be better if they only had female villains. My point is that Disney as a business is using the characters that are available to them as they see fit in terms of the stories they want to tell to maximize their target audience in order to maximize profit. Whether that means a female villain is beyond the point. It means needing strong female characters, whether they are good or bad is beside the point. Disney/Marvel wants to broaden their appeal to maximize viewer engagement. That means speaking to the female audience. We're not just seeing more female villains, but also more female heroes. More female characters for women to identify and engage with - as opposed to Avengers literally being Robert, Chris, Chris, Mark, Jeremy - with a dash of Scarlet in lingerie or a catsuit. That's the point. Heck, this discussion started with Hawkeye. Hailee Steinfeld is center stage there as well which drives my point even further. Disney would've lost the entire female audience if it was just Jeremy Renner in the lead role since he doesn't attract that female audience. Just ask a female friend if they want to see a Jeremy Renner-movie. They'll look at you weird. That's the money Disney would lose out on.

It isn't a feminist agenda, it's a capitalist agenda. It's the 2020's. Women make their own money these days and make their own choices on what they want to watch. Disney as a business wants their money. If they don't make content with characters that would engage them, they'd be losing out on that share. If you're saying that this is 'forced' in terms of 'caving to woke', then you simply don't understand the business angle that's behind these choices. If anything, they're forced to cater to a modern market - and heck, the Phase 1 IronMan, CaptainAmerica and even Thor are even outdated to todays standards. At that point the concept sold for the sheer novelty of a combined universe, but any of those movies would've flopped these days if they weren't part of the MCU. Just look at The Last Duel. There's very clearly a woman in the midst of this movie, but despite trying with a single line, everything in the marketing makes this character seem weak and just a movie about boys fighting over a woman. Unsurprisingly, it flopped.

Your black culture appreciated that characters that look like them are represented in a positive light and have meaningful roles - compared to that guy that gets killed off first in the bogstandard horrorflick.. Doesn't matter if they believe Wakanda is real - it's the feeling of acknowledgement and meaningful characterization that was sold in that movie.

Plenty of people wanted to see a different story then the one we already saw twice. I think Raimi's SpiderVerse was okay. Those movies (along with the XMen-movies) caused Marvel to eventually be able to start the MCU. I'm definitely not knocking them, but it's okay to go with a different narrative after basically seeing the same movie twice and I don't see a reason to reel back to a story we've already seen when we're currently on a story that's fresh on every level and has so many places it can go.
Agree to disagree

Locormus

Agree to disagree

Kinda rude after a long reply, but okay.

Let me just ask this: Do you think it's a good idea for Disney to cater to a wider audience or to limit their potential revenue by discarding a part of it (by not having engaging roles for women/minorities)?

Morax

King of heroes
Kinda rude after a long reply, but okay.

Let me just ask this: Do you think it's a good idea for Disney to cater to a wider audience or to limit their potential revenue by discarding a part of it (by not having engaging roles for women/minorities)?
I don’t mind female/LGBTQ/minority pandering as long as the end product is good. The problem is that these films are more focused on spreading a political agenda than telling a good story.

BCVM22

Do you think it's a good idea for Disney to cater to a wider audience or to limit their potential revenue by discarding a part of it (by not having engaging roles for women/minorities)?
Let me be the first to tell you that there's no chance you come away from this discussion with the answer you're looking for. You can't squeeze blood from a stone.

Locormus

Episodes one and two of Hawkeye: Mèh, these episodes had a bit too much focus on Kate moreso then Clint - are a bit slow and where's the action?

Episode three of Hawkeye being like:

BOOM! You're looking for this?!

The only thing that held it down was the runtime.. We spent a good six minutes at the start away from the titular characters, but boy-oh-boy, did that pre-watch of Marvel's Netflix shows pay-off BIG here already during those six minutes - and will obviously come into play during the later episodes. Didn't know the character, almost cried after five minutes. Other than that the episode literally exploded with everything we wanted to see and great emotional acting as well.

Okay. That character simply has to be Kingpin.

Considering we have an Echo-series to look forward to in the near future, the opening flashback felt necessary in order to immediately hook us with Maya as a focal-character. I think it was a very effective introduction to her character and am already excited for the Echo-show for reasons apparant you'll be able to read below. In terms of her storyline, I think that at this point she still thinks that Kingpin has been her protector all these years after having lost her father - I mean she sees him as 'Uncle', he's family basically.
BIGTHEORY:
The likely real story however is probably that Kingpin arranged the special needs circumstances for Maya, such as special schooling and her prosthetic leg - in return for helping him in his criminal affairs. That's exactly the type of thing Kingpin did to
Nadeem, Foggy's brother and even Dex
in Season 3 of DareDevil: He royally screws over your loved ones in order to get to you, in this case, I wouldn't be surprised if Kingpin managed to see to it that Maya didn't get into the SpecialNeeds schools (initially?) on purpose.

Now how will this end up in the Hawkeye-series? I'm assuming that Clint's identity as Ronin will be revealed (in order to get Kate of the hook permanently), either by himself or perhaps by Yelena outing him. However, he takes the moment to also tell everybody WHY he attacked her father's gang and WHO her father was really working for. This truth will make Maya turn on Kingpin, which will lead to her going after him in the Echo-series and seek out justice (cough*DareDevils4*cough).

EDIT: Just saw a different theory, which is mostly the same, but the big change being that it might've been Kazi in the Ronin-suit taking out Maya's father on Kingpin's orders. Kazi would be Maya's associate now, but he hides the fact that he killed her father. This secret could be the origin for the 'tension' which Kate picked up between Maya and Kazi - as Kazi also said that to her that he doesn't think 'Kingpin' would want them to investigate Ronin any further. The only question remains on how he (Kingpin really) got in possession of the suit, which leads me to speculate that it might have been Fisk that has bought the Avengers Tower from Tony - and thus gained access to some Avengers gear? Kazi would probably also go on to be a villain of the Echo-series.

And then we still have the Jack/Armand-plot which will be resolved in the latter episodes and will be Kate and Clint's emotional peak. I assume that when Echo and the Tracksuits are initially dealt (late episode 4 or 5) with that Yelena will come in (on her mission from Val) and take over from her and her mission and the clusterf***/whodunnit will come to a head in the last episode. Yelena needs to be there as the entire point this show is leading up to is Clint dealing with the loss of Natasha and Yelena needs to be there for it to come full circle for him.

Let me be the first to tell you that there's no chance you come away from this discussion with the answer you're looking for. You can't squeeze blood from a stone.

You're absolutely right about that last part.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

It pretty much has to be Kingpin, it saves time for them to develop Kate, Echo, Jack and the rest as he's an established character. All they really need to do is say what he's been up to the past few years

Also Daredevil is confirmed to be Charlie Cox so... yeah.
I do hope Punisher remains John Bernthal. I liked Jessica and Luke's actors(Recast Danny Rand lmao) but he nailed Punisher, it'd be as hard replacing him as it'd be replacing Daredevil and Kingpin.

Locormus

It pretty much has to be Kingpin, it saves time for them to develop Kate, Echo, Jack and the rest as he's an established character. All they really need to do is say what he's been up to the past few years

Also Daredevil is confirmed to be Charlie Cox so... yeah.
I do hope Punisher remains John Bernthal. I liked Jessica and Luke's actors(Recast Danny Rand lmao) but he nailed Punisher, it'd be as hard replacing him as it'd be replacing Daredevil and Kingpin.

I think Kingpin is a shoe-in because of Echo's ties to him in the comics on which this show is heavily basing its arc on (some tweaks here or there, like it being Kate's apartment that was attacked instead of Clint's and her father dieing instead of her mother).

EDIT: Holy ****! Just saw the interview with Feige! I thought you were referring to rumors, but holy cow confirmed indeed by the man's own admission!

The real question that needs confirmation is whether it is Vincent D'Onofrio playing him. EDIT: If Charlie is in, that this has to be Vincent. I don't need a backstory on what happened to him in the meantime, I think it's fairly obvious judging by what he was capable of in the 3rd season of DareDevil and that this is set like 6 years in the future with regards where we left those characters.

Charlie, Krystin Ritter and Mike Colter were perfectly cast. Bernthal was exceptional in the role as well, as was the guy who played Dex in season 3 of DareDevil.

I don't have any issues with the casting choices they made on IronFist. Finn Jones got handed a really, really lousy script in S1 one -and I felt that the performance on S2 increased dramatically. If that improves further and the fight-choreo improves even more then there's no issue there.

Also, Jessica Henwick (Colleen Wing) and Simone Missick (Misty Knight) need to return as well. Point being, I'm now at episode 10 of Season 3 of Jessica Jones and for now the show that I'm most sad about being cancelled is the IronFist one (followed by LukeCage).

SECOND EDIT: These tweets are interesting in light of this development!

1. Feige confirms Cox in MCU, by extension this means that the Defenders are canon.
2. That Destin Daniel Cretton is developing a new show for Disney+. Obviously known for his work on ShangChi.
3. Tweet confirming that Jessica Henwick was offered a role/audition in both Matrix 4 (which she took) and ShangChi.

Meaning that Cretton probably wanted to work with Henwick in some capacity in ShangChi. It's unclear in which role, but turning the ShangChi-audition down now means that she is in the clear if Marvel wants her to come back as Colleen Wing.

Now.. If Cretton is doing a Xia Ling's TenRings-Disney+ show.. Who do you think could potentially show up aside from ShangChi? I'd reckon the Immortal IronFist would be a very, very likely suspect. Whether it will be Danny Rand or Colleen Wing or both doesn't really matter to me.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Yelena was in episode 4, if episode 5 really is going to 'trend' then that means Kingpin HAS to be in that one. Literally nothing else can happen in it lol

Locormus

I'm going to see No Way Home this sunday. Due to Covid still being a thing all unnecessary 'stores, culture-centers, amateursportsvenues and restaurants' are mandated to close at 5pm where I live. This means stuff like clothing stores, your local gym and restaurants, but also movie theaters. As such, I'll be sitting my ass down on the plush at a wholly unconventional 1:50PM.. >.>

Yeah, I can't even remember the last time I watched a movie in the theater during the day when I wasn't there for my kid wanting to see PawPatrol the Movie.

It kinda robbed me of that near-midnight rush after you leave the theater normally.

It also robbed the movie theaters in my country of an amazing revenue since now even with multiple screens they can only show it like four times a day instead of 10.. Double screenings (one 2d the other 3d) starting around 4, 7 and 9pm usually. And that's not even accounting for the fact that people have to work during the day and thus the theaters can't even bring in passable numbers on monday through friday.

And that's without even telling you about the social distancing precautions during ticketsale: The seats in front and behind you are designated unsellable and the two seats next to you (or your party) are also unsellable. Meaning that if you're being a salty moviegoer, you can actually block out your seats in such a way where you only leave space for no other parties, or just single viewers..

Example, O is your planned seat, X is unsellable and Y is sellable:

Row 4: YYY Y YYY
Row 3: YYX X XYY
Row 2: XXOOOXX
Row 1: YYX X XYY

So people can buy tickets for seats designated with a 'Y'. Are they going to buy the seats 1, 2, 6 or 7 on row 3? Those are available. No. Some twats are going to buy those seats on row 4, meaning that seats 1, 2, 6 and 7 on row three are essentially wasted.

Yeah, bit of a rant here, but I had to work things out for me and 3 others and yeah, we all have jobs so I was frustrated as hell. People unwilling to work with the movie theater and purchasing seats to work with the measures is annoying as hell.

Yelena was in episode 4, if episode 5 really is going to 'trend' then that means Kingpin HAS to be in that one. Literally nothing else can happen in it lol

Agreed. I'm hoping for a reveal which destroys Maya's perception of him, possibly a Kazi betrayal.

There's still so much to wrap up. While I do expect Kingpin, I'm fairly certain that a lot of that storyline and what has been set-up here will find some resolution in the Echo-series.

I basically expect a 'Fisk strongarmed your dad into being a criminal' and that would redeem Echo's position as having been played all along and that she'll back off from the whole Clint/Kate-situation or possibly join them temporarily.

What else is left:
- Kate and Clint need to get back together..
- Kate's Father's death mystery.
- Armand Duquesne's killer mystery.
- What's Jack's role in all of this mystery
- Yelena needs closure, also how she found them is still a mystery.
- Who the Watch belongs to (probably Clint's wife)..

Since I don't think we're getting Hawkeye s2, I'm fairly sure that both final episodes are going to be packed. Also, it would be poetic if Clint and Yelena achieve closure on Nat's death together.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Oh heck yeah, Kingpin's back baby! :D

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
Today has been a good day for Marvel fans, especially if you've watched the Daredevil Netflix show (which I have not but can still appreciate)! I saw No Way Home and it is INCREDIBLE, like I cannot put into words how I feel about it other than immense joy. It hits all the right boxes for me nostalgia wise, every character in the movie is done perfectly, the ending is poignant and opens the door for future movies and how Spider-Man fits into the wider MCU, it's perfect. It's like watching Endgame for the first time again, it just makes you smile. Also the mid & end credits scenes are superb, make sure you stick around for those.

The Kingpin reveal at the end of Hawkeye was long-awaited by me and I'm so happy with how they did it - honestly the episode is one of the best in the series so far and everything is about to come to a fantastic conclusion next week which is hype. Seeing Yelena interact with Kate, Clint struggle with his guilt over Natasha's death and the plot thickening over Kate's mum/Jack and all that fun stuff is super exciting! Had everything I wanted out of that episode and more.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
Ok, I don't really care about spoilers I honestly just want confirmation from someone who actually saw it, are Toby and Andrew in the new spiderman movie?? Oh and Daredevil since he was rumored too lol.
Yeah, they're all in it - Tobey, Andrew and Charlie Cox's Daredevil. And they're more than just a cameo or a one-off thing - they actually help shape the plot and make an impact, it's incredible!

Locormus

Haven't seen No Way Home yet! Please don't spoil ANYTHING.

@1rkhachatryan your question and response by itself is already quite spoilery to be honest. :(

But Hawkeye e5 was amazing! How can you not love Yelena? xD The updated statue of liberty directly ties into what we've seen in the NWH-trailer! Seriously, this franchise is so good with these small details. The way she's literally interrogating Kate Bishop, while making her freaking insta-Mac&Cheese. I also loved the fight scene between Clint and Maya. It's great that Maya isn't getting completely shat upon before her own show and yeah she's definitely going after Kingpin in her own show.

Now, I'm going to watch it a second time. :p

So as for the questions I posed last week:

What else is left:
- Kate and Clint need to get back together..
- Kate's Father's death mystery.
- Armand Duquesne's killer mystery.
- What's Jack's role in all of this mystery
- Yelena needs closure, also how she found them is still a mystery.
- Who the Watch belongs to (probably Clint's wife)..

1. Check.
2. Unchecked.
3. Unchecked, but Jacques thinks he's framed.
4. Unchecked, but Jacques thinks he's framed.
5. Unchecked, in terms of closure, but her talk with Kate helped to set it up - also, Kate's mom/Kingpin.
6. Now definitely Laura Barton.

Locormus

I'm sorry bro but the title of the thread is quite clear lol. If I don't want spoilers, the last place I'm going is the Marvel thread.

I know, but I wanted to post something on Hawkeye. xD