• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Marvel Universe Discussion Thread - **SPOILER WARNING** (movies, shows, etc.)

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Just got back from seeing Multiverse of Madness:

It's official, my ability to give a damn about the MCU lives after it died off sometime in 2017-ish? Amazing what SAM RAIMI brought to the table, thought people were full of BS and gassed him up but it just goes to show his Spider-Man trilogy and skills were not a fluke at all! This is the freshest and most earnest attempt at a MCU movie I've seen in my life. Easily my favorite without a shadow of a doubt! Multiverse of Madness is lovely to look at, the colors, the aesthetics, the lighting, the VFX effects, I adore the costumes and accuracy of America Chavez and the Scarlet Witch's costumers. The usage of VFX effects really made things feel magical, intense and psychedelic. The imagery of colors with Wanda's Red, America's Blue and Strange's magic. I enjoy what they did with their cast of characters and how they were utilized. I just literally watched WandaVision for the first time ever over the course of this week so I'm fresh off the boat on that one, that being said Wanda appearinig as a straight up villain and antagonist this movie was insane.

Agatha's line that still stuck with me was her telling Wanda that it was her destiny to destroy the world or something to that effect, seeing her straight up utilizing the Dark Hold to recapture her lost children and go down an even darker road was insane. The tone of this movie got really horrid at times, not scary just very jump scary, people getting impaled, people getting crushed, cut, there was such a large amount of blood and just general nightmare fuel compared to the usual MCU movie. I thought Disney had a tight lease on them for this kind of stuff but apparently not so, Raimi just went in guns-a-blazing and the style really did harken back to his Spider-Man triologies in terms of some scenery being a bit wrenching. Watching Wanda go from a sitcom housewife who is grieving to a abrupt killing machine was pretty insanely enjoyable, not even did they drag things out. They let you know in the first twenty minutes she's the villain of this story, it felt very fresh? No joking or corny nonsense breaking the tone just absolute madness from beginning to end.

The Illuminati being what they were without being direct fanservice and string of cameos for people to gush over is how I liked their roles here, I love seeing Mr. Fantastic and what I presume to be this world's version of Monica Rambeau? The little shoutout to Captain America's old catchphrase. The fight was essentially Wanda massacring this universe's avenger force owning her title as the supreme strongest of the Avengers. They were definitely here for exposition and played a role too in explaining how things went down with their own Strange. Professor X's sequence was an incredible way of showing who this character is without a lot of time to do it. The cinemagraphy of red smoke "overtaking" the area as he tries to save his own universe's Wanda.

I really liked America? I thought she was just going to be a designated kid character or something and just kind of there but they gave her a good amount of agency? Her figuring out her powers in the third Act and queeling the Scarlet Witch's rampage felt like a very organic way to end this? For a moment I thought they would force the idea this half-pint can suddenly hold a candle to Wanda with a few punches, she's clearly strong enough to break the glass in the cage but that was a red herring. They didn't go that rough at all! She defeats Wanda by "giving her what she wants" by controlling her power and showing her the path to her children. The way they freaked out reminded me of Kingpin in Into the Spider-Verse. She was reunited with her children in the wrong way which felt like a nice moral victory from her earlier line to Wanda about if her kids saw her for who she was. I like her aesthetic, I loved the star-shaped portals, I felt like her contributions were valid and she didn't completely play the role as a Multiverse Taxi and damsel.

I feel like this my first introduction to Strange as a titular character and I'm definitely a fan, he's great as a character. Definitely shot up my list of favs a bit, my only hang-up was at times it felt like he didn't use his powers? You have Wanda tossing magic left and right and he at times seemed a bit inactive in comparison? That being said the fight against his Dark Hold-wielding counterpart was insane, again incredible usage of CGI/VFX effects. The musical note fight was super enjoyable and mesmerizing to look at, I appreciate the sound correlating in proper with that. It's those moments that make movies feel like art to me. I'm glad things ended on a note of him not being tied up with his lady, seemingly casually moving on and calling it a day. The ending with the Darkhold taking root a bit was a bummer (honestly Strange's using the Darkhold felt a bit forced), am not savvy enough to know of the final character he ran off with either. I have a larger respect for Benedict Cumberbatch after this showing, I'll have to go back and catch up on some other MCU content involving him.

Finished off Moon Knight, but that'd probably take another separate post to rant about a bit and binged through WandaVision this week as well, if this is the quality of D+ shows I'll happily stay on the ride.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I have now seen Doctor Strange 2! Funny story about that, I'm actually going to end up watching it 3 times - today, Sunday with my family and Tuesday with a friend. Even funnier is that I'm actually glad I'm doing so because I don't know how I feel about this movie?

Multiverse of Madness is both really good and really disappointing, and I think my main disappointment is in how they treat Wanda as a villain. Not in the sense that she is one, but in that it kind-of comes out of nowhere? I watched Wandavision and if I remember right it ends with Wanda with the Darkhold doing sinister magical stuff, which does set her up for less-than-heroic behaviour going forward. But by the time she interacts with Strange suddenly she's full-blown villain prepared to slaughter everyone to reach America Chavez, having already sent Gargantos to go kidnap her I believe. It's a bit of a disconnect for me. I understand the Darkhold corrupts, but I would've liked to have seen it corrupt more? Show her being tormented by her dreams of her kids with the Darkhold playing on her desire to see them again to push her towards villainy, not suddenly be like "oh yeah I know about the new kid, I'm going to kill all of you to get her now". Some build-up would be appreciated!

I'm also a bit iffy on Strange being so chill to use the Darkhold - I didn't feel any particular emotional weight to the act of corrupting himself to save Chavez and doing another "there is no other way" conclusion, especially since we just watched Wanda be corrupted by it (kind-of out of nowhere) and Supreme Strange (not to be confused with What If?'s Strange Supreme) having been corrupted enough to have a third eye. He just was like "yeah time to use the book of the damned, cool" which felt a bit disjointed to me? I'll come back to this thought when I watch it again on Sunday.

I have mixed feelings about the Illuminati and I think my main issue there is that they were underused, and a few more scenes with them would really flesh out what it is they're meant to do in the movie. My interpretation is that they're there to show Strange what he could become if he goes down a similar path as Wanda - either corrupted and borderline beyond saving, or even more egotistical and believing they know best about all matters. They also act as a secondary obstacle to Wanda's goal and allow her to show off her powers against some different foes rather than purely magical ones. They're lacking in both, in my opinion - I would have loved a scene of them discussing Strange-616 and what to do with him to show off how egotistical (for lack of a better word) they are in thinking their way is the only way (a trait shared by Strange across all timelines it seems) and I would've loved to see them all put up slightly more of a fight versus Wanda. Mordo was also a disappointment - a throwaway line about MCU Mordo trying to kill Strange which we haven't seen? Seriously? Makes me wish the rumour Wanda killed him in the opening scene had happened.

I liked the Illuminati aside from that though - I kept up to date with the "leaks" about which cameos we were getting (which included Superior Iron-Man played by Tom Cruise, Deadpool and Balder the Brave played by Bruce Campbell) but I loved the ones we got and I'm not upset we didn't get anyone else - seems like they're saving the big cameos for Secret Wars. John Krasinski as Mr. Fantastic is fan-casting that works, and I think it's great that Anson Mount got to come back as Black Bolt! This movie brought the Inhumans, Fantastic Four and the X Men to the MCU for the first time, incredible. Also Hayley Atwell as Captain Carter is my dream woman and I hope she gets a Disney+ show or a movie! Lashana Lynch as Captain Marvel is also a surprisingly good match, she was very arrogant which I didn't like (which is good, she was meant to be unlikeable) so that rocked.

The mid-credits scene and the ending had me feeling a bit meh? Charlize Theron is perfect casting for Clea so excited to see her, but the movie ended on the "Strange is corrupted by the Darkhold and has a third eye" thing which I feel the mid-credits took away from. Would've liked one or the other, personally. No comment on the end-credit scene because I didn't stick around for it (had to catch a train) but will give my thoughts on Sunday if I remember!

What did I like? Wanda was absolutely terrifying and I loved it, especially her rampaging against the Illuminati. Would've liked a scene about her being pissed they were using Ultron robots but can't have everything. She was so powerful and so scary and I need more, Elizabeth Olsen nailed it! So did ol' Cumberbatch, he's so good as all variants of Strange and did an amazing job! Wong was great too, we love Wong. Magic seemed way cooler in this than it did in any other movie besides Infinity War (which this is on par with, just about) which was good because it was so boring in the original Doctor Strange. I loved that the Strange vs. Strange battle used music given their connection to it throughout both movies? Rachel McAdams was amazing and honestly deserves a bigger role in the MCU other than Christine, but alas. America Chavez was cool, I liked what she added to the movie and thought she was fun? Didn't think the speech at the end from Strange to her was that bad (everyone was moaning about it online) either.

Overall, good movie, has a few issues I need to rewatch to figure out (the Illuminati, the ending, Strange using the Darkhold, Wanda's motivations) but otherwise a solid outing. Not as good as No Way Home, on par with Shang-Chi only because I adore Strange and Wanda so much, better than Eternals. Moon Knight was better overall too.

About Wanda's motivation. They did show her having those dreams. The moment she woke up I could just feel the energy in the theatre dissipate. The moment she removed the hex in the vineyard was a wake-up call that the Darkhold already ruined her.

About Strange. I guess. But it wasn't just to save America, but also to stop Wanda from potentially going ham on other universes. I think Strange had no other options without the TimeStone to solve the issue. It's all about the hubris and the message that inherently Strange will be held accountable for his actions - no matter the universe he originates from. Which leads me to..

The Illuminati! John Krasinski! I yelped out loud! The two points of the Illuminati in this movie is to let Wanda's powers loose on some characters that are expendable in the multiversal scheme of things - and to warn Strange of his own hubris (which ended up futile) through their own experience with their Strange. Yes, they also believe that their truth.. is well.. the truth regardless of personal motivations - but they end up being correct anyway. Mordo should return in DS3.

Other then that, yeah, I really liked the Illuminati. In the past five months, we've had Kingpin, DareDevil, Tobey&Andrew, Fox-Xmen, Inhumans, the Mr.Fantastic we needed and LiveAction Captain Carter following WhatIf?! Wow!

The ending is I think meant to be jarring. Between expecting a happy end and Strange being tainted by the Darkhold - and thus being okay with the 3rd eye. I guess DS3 will be about redemption of some sort? Strange definitely felt guilty here and his coping mechanism simply is putting it away. Did he have other options vs. Thanos? Probably not, but being the decider of the course of an entire universe must have resulted in a lot of unwarranted criticism that must have stuck. So maybe DS3 will be about not falling into his usual pitfalls (hubris)?

Just going to say it. I didn't like America Chavez. I'm fine with her backstory and it did make me feel some empathy, but never during the movie could I shake the thought that her role wasn't forced? She felt like a living version of the Infinity Stones in Avengers: Infinity War, only with an outcome where the Stones show Thanos that his plan is wrong and he subsequently destroys the Gauntlet. Simply too much of a MacGuffin for me to care. Strange's line to her at the end felt like something a dad would say, which I thought was appropriate after he found out that she basically orphaned herself.

I was disappointer by no follow-up on the Wong/Abomination-situation in Shang-Chi. Otherwise, I'm putting this below NWH and Shang-Chi for Phase4 movies. Not that it's bad, but NWH and Shang-Chi are just so enjoyable for me personally. Still way above Eternals (which I still liked) and BlackWidow (which is only tolerable because of Florence Pugh and David Harbour).

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
With TV-MA Marvel shows from Netflix now on Disney+ there's no excuse not to have Samuel L. Jackson saying his favorite word uncensored as Nick Fury in Secret Invasion

Locormus

With TV-MA Marvel shows from Netflix now on Disney+ there's no excuse not to have Samuel L. Jackson saying his favorite word uncensored as Nick Fury in Secret Invasion

Those are still treated differently as the new Marvel projects. I'm honestly surprised how they'll handle Matt and Jessica if they decide to bring them into She-Hulk and Echo..

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So I finally watched Moon Knight yesterday and I gotta say I loved it!!! Layla at the end was sick and the fight scenes against Harrow were also awesome :). I love that Marc and Steven are connected now and seeing them switch back and forth between Moon Knight and Mr. Knight was awesome. Curious to see what Jake's Moon Knight outfit will be like assuming it's different.

I do wonder if Layla and Marc/Steven will stay together, it would be an interesting dynamic as she had the relationship with Marc but has more in common with Steven.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Multiverse of Madness wasn't quite as good as the first Doctor Strange but I liked the horror elements that Sam Raimi brought in the second half of the film.I initially rated it a 7/10 but I change it to a 6/10,not jumping at the opportunity to rewatch but it's still better than abominations like Captain Marvel and Dark World.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Rewatch Multiverse of Madness, still pretty damn nice as a thriller horror chase with rad visuals and killer performances like Elizabeth and Benedict, the latter really IS Doctor Strange, also loved Defender, Supreme and Sinister Stranges. It aged pretty well and for me Raimi really nails what he wants and the humor isn't too offputting and quippy. I like how Michael Waldron gives 0 fucks about fans online and accepts their comments as the norm.

Locormus

Rewatch Multiverse of Madness, still pretty damn nice as a thriller horror chase with rad visuals and killer performances like Elizabeth and Benedict, the latter really IS Doctor Strange, also loved Defender, Supreme and Sinister Stranges. It aged pretty well and for me Raimi really nails what he wants and the humor isn't too offputting and quippy. I like how Michael Waldron gives 0 fucks about fans online and accepts their comments as the norm.

Aged quite well? It's still in theatres.. xD

Locormus

Well often the “theatre” experience can over sell the movie’s quality and first time viewings. I think it holds up quite well even without “new toy syndrome.”

True. Shang-Chi still hasn't let me down on rewatches, but I just barely make it past the reintroduction of Alexei when it comes down to BlackWidow... xD

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Phase 4 so far has been meh for me,some of the tv mini series were okay,as far as the films go No Way Home has by far been the best one out,the only other ones I'd consider rewatching are Shang-Chi and Doctor Strange 2,the rest are just bad.I have no idea how they're gonna do a Black Panther 2 without Chadwick Boseman,it would be a huge mistake to replace him with a female actor.

They're better off getting a male actor that can take his place and looks similar to Boseman but that more than likely won't happen.I'm looking forward to seeing Blade whenever that comes out,not sure if Mahershala Ali will be able to fill Wesley Snipes's shoes since he was made for that role the same way Robert Downey Jr. was made for Tony Stark and Hugh Jackman was for Wolverine.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Phase 4 so far has been meh for me,some of the tv mini series were okay,as far as the films go No Way Home has by far been the best one out,the only other ones I'd consider rewatching are Shang-Chi and Doctor Strange 2,the rest are just bad.I have no idea how they're gonna do a Black Panther 2 without Chadwick Boseman,it would be a huge mistake to replace him with a female actor.

They're better off getting a male actor that can take his place and looks similar to Boseman but that more than likely won't happen.I'm looking forward to seeing Blade whenever that comes out,not sure if Mahershala Ali will be able to fill Wesley Snipes's shoes since he was made for that role the same way Robert Downey Jr. was made for Tony Stark and Hugh Jackman was for Wolverine.
I would have preferred it if Ray Fisher (Cyborg from Justice League) took over as the new Black Panther. It would make up for how the DCEU treated him and allowed him to headline his own superhero franchise.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
I finally got around to watching the final episode of Ms. Marvel after being pretty on-top of watching the show for the first 5 weeks, and overall I think it's really good! It has highlighted the fact that Marvel shows kinda follow the same routine - episode 1 is character introductions, episodes 2-3 are conflict development (villain introductions, working on the main character's powers), episode 4 is a pivotal moment for the protagonist, episode 5 is backstory, episode 6 is the conclusion. All the shows are some variation of that depending on how well the main character is known, how important the newly included side characters or plot are/is, etc. It's not a major issue - if it works it works! - but it does contribute towards MCU fatigue I think. I'm not going to watch Thor: Love & Thunder in cinemas and I was pretty hyped for it before now, and I may leave She-Hulk for the time being unless it has a really strong start.

That being said Ms. Marvel is amazing and it's my second favourite MCU show I think behind Moon Knight? I might need to give Loki, Hawkeye and Falcon & Winter Soldier a rewatch before I decide that but eh. The cast is amazing, the attention to detail is sublime and my only real issues are with the villains and how abrupt episode 5 seemed to end. But it's a heartfelt cheery show and I thought it was rad, I hope folks give it a go!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Daredevil's show is confirmed, I can't wait for it! :D

Locormus

- Wakanda Forever: I'm hyped. Moved to tears by the trailer.
- SecretInvasion: Lets fkin go! :D
- Quantumania: I'm hyped to see what Majors can do. Also can't get over Kathryn Newton's midriff.
- Loki2: Not too hyped, but Loki1 has been essential to this new Saga so I'm still expecting a lot of lore drops. :)
- The Marvels: Ms.Marvel helped hype this movie a lot. I'm hoping for a Nova reveal in this and otherwise in..
- GotG vol3: This is their last hurrah, they'll need to establish a few new characters to keep the cosmic side of things going.
- Agatha: Mèh, sorry to WandaVision-fans.
- Blade: I'm really hyped. Really wanna see what they'll do with this icon. Also hoping that they'll include Dane Whitman and MoonKnight.
- Echo: Still not feeling much hype.. aside from this leading into...
- DareDevil-BornAgain: My binge of the Netflix shows feels so vindicated.
- IronHeart: Not too hyped, might be a follow-up on FatWS with regards to Tony's legacy, but I'm guessing that this will lead in to...
- CaptainAmerica-NewWorldOrder: I'm getting a feeling this will be a movie that will resonate with a lot of people. I'm assuming we'll get the new Falcon, Patriot, IronHeart and maybe a Wakanda tie-in. If so, I'm so there for it. I do hope Rhodey has a bigger role in this.
- Thunderbolts: I wanna see this. So bad. But it hurts that William Hurt has recently passed.. and we'll likely be robbed of an iconic RedHulk-reveal. UsAgent, Yelena, Abomination, Agatha(?) and of course.. Zemo. There's another few they can add, but these alone are already enough for plenty of craziness. :D

And uhm.. Armor Wars is happening when? Thematically it's a Phase 4 title (dealing with the aftermath of Endgame, ie. Tony's tech), but it's not slated for Phase 4 OR Phase 5.. I honestly think Rhodey has his solo-outing cut - or retold in NewWorldOrder.

Phase 6
- FantasticFour
- Avengers: KangDynasty
- Avengers: SecretWars

Nothing to say. The hype is there - and there are so many empty spots in the phase to be filled in and SecretWars is literally just two years and a few months away.

Can't wait to D23 to see what else is in store for Phase 6! :D

I finally got around to watching the final episode of Ms. Marvel after being pretty on-top of watching the show for the first 5 weeks, and overall I think it's really good! It has highlighted the fact that Marvel shows kinda follow the same routine - episode 1 is character introductions, episodes 2-3 are conflict development (villain introductions, working on the main character's powers), episode 4 is a pivotal moment for the protagonist, episode 5 is backstory, episode 6 is the conclusion. All the shows are some variation of that depending on how well the main character is known, how important the newly included side characters or plot are/is, etc. It's not a major issue - if it works it works! - but it does contribute towards MCU fatigue I think. I'm not going to watch Thor: Love & Thunder in cinemas and I was pretty hyped for it before now, and I may leave She-Hulk for the time being unless it has a really strong start.

That being said Ms. Marvel is amazing and it's my second favourite MCU show I think behind Moon Knight? I might need to give Loki, Hawkeye and Falcon & Winter Soldier a rewatch before I decide that but eh. The cast is amazing, the attention to detail is sublime and my only real issues are with the villains and how abrupt episode 5 seemed to end. But it's a heartfelt cheery show and I thought it was rad, I hope folks give it a go!

Thor: Love&Thunder was nice, but it was a very small and contained story, despite the idea of expanding the MCU-Pantheon. It really wasn't what I was hoping it would be.

Ms.Marvel was very nice (though the villains were subpar and reminded me of the Flagsmashers) and Iman Vellani is a big MCU-stan at heart and it really makes Kamala work as the heart of the story.

Last edited:

Locormus

Okay. I'm watching She-Hulk. For a 22 minute runtime, Episode 2 was absolutely filled to the brim with EVERYTHING we wanted.

1. Emil Blonsky tieing back to the Hulk-movie flawlessly.
2. Bruce in response to the Harlem-fight and that 'he's a different man now, literally' is poking fun at the recasting of Bruce.
3. Bruce is going back to Sakaar! WWH confirmed?!
4. Blonsky+Wong's Shang-Chi cagematch having plot implications in She-Hulk!
5. Tiamut/Eternals-easter egg
6. WRITTEN WOLVERINE HINT: "MAN FIGHTS WITH METAL CLAWS IN BAR BRAWL." Holy.Fuu.
7. Jen's lockscreen is hilarious. She's a Cap-stan.. xD
8. Jen's dad is father of the year material.. especially after seeing HotD earlier this week.. xD

The cgi for the walk-n-talk at the firm wasn't the best. The walking looked kinda weird - as opposed to the cgi earlier in the episode, which looked fine and great at points.

Last edited:

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
- Wakanda Forever: I'm hyped. Moved to tears by the trailer.
I honestly don't see how this will work now that Chadwick Boseman pased away.They were better off getting another actor to replace him imo no disrespect to Boseman because he still did a great job as Black Panther,he was my favorite part from Civil War.
- Agatha: Mèh, sorry to WandaVision-fans.
I'm actually interested in checking this one out
- Blade: I'm really hyped. Really wanna see what they'll do with this icon. Also hoping that they'll include Dane Whitman and MoonKnight.
Very interested in seeing how this turns out,Mahershala Ali has very big shoes to fill,Wesley Snipes was perfect for that role the same way Hugh Jackman and Robert Downey Jr. were for theirs.
- DareDevil-BornAgain: My binge of the Netflix shows feels so vindicated.
MCU's last hope?
Phase 6
- FantasticFour
- Avengers: KangDynasty
- Avengers: SecretWars
All I care about is Galactus,Silver Surfer and Doctor Doom

Locormus

I honestly don't see how this will work now that Chadwick Boseman pased away.They were better off getting another actor to replace him imo no disrespect to Boseman because he still did a great job as Black Panther,he was my favorite part from Civil War.

I'm actually interested in checking this one out

Very interested in seeing how this turns out,Mahershala Ali has very big shoes to fill,Wesley Snipes was perfect for that role the same way Hugh Jackman and Robert Downey Jr. were for theirs.

MCU's last hope?

All I care about is Galactus,Silver Surfer and Doctor Doom

The Wakanda-film will probably move towards having Shuri take on the mantle (as she did in the comics), with Nakia possibly being pregnant with T'Challa's child.

Whatever happens, I'm not going to hang up my opinion of this film on who will eventually wear the suit - it's either Shuri or Nakia. Killmonger's dead, M'Baku wouldn't make thematic sense unless they really want to push patriarchy (which they won't), Daniel Kaluuya (W'Kabi) isn't even in the movie either and Angela Bassett sure as heck isn't going to wear it either. How they handle the transition is the important part - and I'm already completely on board with the Wakanda vs. Namor-arc. The trailer looks powerful as hell, I'm sure Coogler is gonna stick the landing.

At 'Agatha: Coven of Chaos': Why? What is she gonna do - aside from maybe bringing back Wanda, but that would be weird in Agatha's own series..

Mahershala is a two-time Oscar-winning actor. Have you seen his work as Cottonmouth in Luke Cage? The guy has so much more range then 'angry, snarling, stoïc' then Snipes ever had, has the physique and presence to make everybody sh*t themselves. Hugh and Robert were Logan and Tony, I can't deny that, but recasting Wesley Snipes is more like recasting Tobey Maguire's Peter for Tom's Peter and realizing that it might be different but better in certain ways.

If you think DareDevil is the MCU's 'last hope', then I must urge you to look at the box offices.. The imdb review bombing is ridiculous since it starts even when the episodes haven't even aired yet.. The mcu is still very much profitable and since SDCC it's very clear as to what they're moving towards....

....which will probably include Dr.Doom. :p

Galactus will likely be the end villain in the next saga after the Multiverse Saga ends.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
The Wakanda-film will probably move towards having Shuri take on the mantle (as she did in the comics), with Nakia possibly being pregnant with T'Challa's child.

Whatever happens, I'm not going to hang up my opinion of this film on who will eventually wear the suit - it's either Shuri or Nakia. Killmonger's dead, M'Baku wouldn't make thematic sense unless they really want to push patriarchy (which they won't), Daniel Kaluuya (W'Kabi) isn't even in the movie either and Angela Bassett sure as heck isn't going to wear it either. How they handle the transition is the important part - and I'm already completely on board with the Wakanda vs. Namor-arc. The trailer looks powerful as hell, I'm sure Coogler is gonna stick the landing.

At 'Agatha: Coven of Chaos': Why? What is she gonna do - aside from maybe bringing back Wanda, but that would be weird in Agatha's own series..

Mahershala is a two-time Oscar-winning actor. Have you seen his work as Cottonmouth in Luke Cage? The guy has so much more range then 'angry, snarling, stoïc' then Snipes ever had, has the physique and presence to make everybody sh*t themselves. Hugh and Robert were Logan and Tony, I can't deny that, but recasting Wesley Snipes is more like recasting Tobey Maguire's Peter for Tom's Peter and realizing that it might be different but better in certain ways.

If you think DareDevil is the MCU's 'last hope', then I must urge you to look at the box offices.. The imdb review bombing is ridiculous since it starts even when the episodes haven't even aired yet.. The mcu is still very much profitable and since SDCC it's very clear as to what they're moving towards....

....which will probably include Dr.Doom. :p

Galactus will likely be the end villain in the next saga after the Multiverse Saga ends.
I really don't think that's gonna work out well but with Boseman's passing Shuri being the one to apparently take the mantle only furthers the MCU's current direction in pushing an all female avengers team.

I just found her character interesting,one of the more underrated villains in the MCU.

You got a point there,I only remember seeing him in Moonlight/Predators along with him voicing Miles's Uncle in Into the Spider-Verse.But at the same time Wesley Snipes has a martial arts background,he did his own stunts in movies and when he played Blade the movies were rated R,not sure if MCU's version will be the same.

For me Daredevil is the MCU's last hope regardless of the box office,Holland's Spider-Man is a question mark.old Cap is gone,there seems to be mixed feelings about the new Cap,Iron Man is gone,Thor's character has been inconsistent and Hulk has been on a downward spiral,I personally prefer the 03 Hulk as far as his abilities go.