• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Marvel vs DC

Well?

• Total voters

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
DC. For two reasons.

Batman and Superman.

That is all.

Rave

Banned
Shounen Jump obviously

dd1zzle

For some reason I always though Marvel was somewhat more realistic.

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
I can't decide. I like more characters from Marvel but my top favorites are from DC and the only Marvel character who is part of my top favorites is Dr. Strange.

In the grand scheme of time, neither. They've both published amazing comics, been behind landmark events in the medium's history and have had the upper hand over the other at one point or another. At the moment, I'd go for DC, given the huge deep dark pit of dumb Marvel has been digging itself into since House of M. Oh well, maybe that'll change with this Marvel NOW business.