• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Marvel's Avengers (2012)

Kevin Feige recently stated in an interview that there will be five films until the sequel.

I'm certain three will bw Iron man 3, Thor 2, and Cap 2. Now there will be two movies that they aren't revealing.

I assume Doctor Strange, Ant man, Gaurdians of the Galaxy, Heroes for Hire or Black Panther. Each one of those movies is a movie that marvel want to make in order to introduce characters people make know really know. Then again Incredible Hulk 2 could be a movie aswell...

I would like to see Ant man and Black panther personally

Going by the 5 movies until Avengers 2 then this is what we would have(or at what I assume we will have)

Iron 3(Currently filming)
Thor 2(Filming in July)

Captain America 2(In development for 2014 release)
Mystery movie 1(I presume to be ant man)

Mystery movie 2(Most likely Doctor Strange or Black Panther)
Avengers 2

Last edited:

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
Saw the movie last night. A bit too much comedy in some situations, but besides that I really enjoyed it. To me, Hulk was by far my favorite character. Ruffalo did an amazing job

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Kevin Feige recently stated in an interview that there will be five films until the sequel.

I'm certain three will bw Iron man 3, Thor 2, and Cap 2. Now there will be two movies that they aren't revealing.

I assume Doctor Strange, Ant man, Gaurdians of the Galaxy, Heroes for Hire or Black Panther. Each one of those movies is a movie that marvel want to make in order to introduce characters people make know really know. Then again Incredible Hulk 2 could be a movie aswell...

I would like to see Ant man and Black panther personally

Going by the 5 movies until Avengers 2 then this is what we would have(or at what I assume we will have)

Iron 3(Currently filming)
Thor 2(Filming in July)

Captain America 2(In development for 2014 release)
Mystery movie 1(I presume to be ant man)

Mystery movie 2(Most likely Doctor Strange or Black Panther)
Avengers 2
One of the Mystery movies may be Gurdians of the Galaxy probably to set up Thanos.

a hulk and gaurdians movies are no doubt possiblities. I would just prefer ant man and black panther.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
According to current news reports, Avengers is now the first film to make over 100 million in it's second domestic weekend. I can't be the only one impressed!

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
One of the Mystery movies may be Gurdians of the Galaxy probably to set up Thanos.
He did battle Adam Warlock a few times... so this would make sense!

I'd lay odds on Black Panther. Like the other prequel movies, it would allow them to introduce a character and not waste a lot of Film giving a bunch of background.

SugarFreeJazz

not present
Coincidentally, I had just eaten a shawarma right before I saw the movie.

One perk about living in Israel is I can't go 1 block without being able to buy shawarma from some where.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Saw the movie yesterday and I thought it was very well done. Though, for one who hasn't seen all the Avenger movies individually, I was a bit confused (I only saw Iron Man 1 and The Incredible Hulk).

I love how when the ending credits showed up, absolutely NO ONE got up out of their seat- they knew the teaser was coming.

Am I the only one who thought Loki looked suspiciously familiar? He looked like some sort of weird cross between Johnny Depp with... I don't know, Jason David Frank? He just looks familiar to me... I do love when villains who are smug and vocal a lot finally get the smackdown, best part in the movie.

I just saw the movie yesterday, and I absolutely loved it. However, the only problem I have with it was the way it started. The first minute of it felt like a trailer, imo.

I actually liked the beginning- it's better than seeing the main character do something horrendous or screw up big time or something similar.

BCVM22

Am I the only one who thought Loki looked suspiciously familiar? He looked like some sort of weird cross between Johnny Depp with... I don't know, Jason David Frank?

...well, he's been in a whole movie already...

GalladeX

Personally, I'd like to see them try and do something with Red Hulk if Mark Ruffalo does a solo Hulk movie.

Cobalt_Latios

That would actually be pretty epic. I don't know how many would know of them, but considering their recent debut in the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I definitely would like to see a movie with them.

And Ant-Man, if only so that we could also get to see Wasp ;).

Psychic

Really and truly
Saw it with my dad over the weekend and we had a pretty darn good time. Robert Downy Jr. and Chris Hemsworth in the same movie? It was heaven!

Hot men aside, I loved the character development, the action, and the funny bits thrown in. While I still don't care all that much about Captain America, Hulk just became a whole lot more interesting to me (plus he got some really funny bits during the fight). In retrospect, he really made a huge leap between transformations, going from uncontrollable to practically coherent. Wut?

Anyhow great stuff, but it was hard to force my dad to sit through the entire credits. He didn't believe me so I had to call my friend to confirm that there were two scenes. XD

~Psychic

Profesco

gone gently
In retrospect, he really made a huge leap between transformations, going from uncontrollable to practically coherent. Wut?

Yeah, I felt like I'd missed some scenes or something where he gets himself under better control. I guess we all missed those scenes, then.

When Loki and Hulk were atop Stark tower, I thought to myself, Boy, I wish for once the good guy would just grab the bad guy and whip him around like a ragdoll. I cracked a huge grin when in the very next second that's exactly what Hulk did! What a rush! That scene was so satisfying! XD

Also I like Tony Stark's wit.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
While I still don't care all that much about Captain America, Hulk just became a whole lot more interesting to me (plus he got some really funny bits during the fight). In retrospect, he really made a huge leap between transformations, going from uncontrollable to practically coherent. Wut?

Aww, no Cap love. =( Seems like Chris Evans has a ton of fan girls (at least on the Internet as far as I've seen) but not too much appreciation for Cap himself as a character, which is sad. Steve Rogers is a great character and kind of an underrated hero IMO. But I did like Hulk a lot more in this movie. Ruffalo was perfect as Bruce Banner and definitely much better than any of the other actors they've had play him in the past. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was weird that he could suddenly control himself. That just seemed really out of place.