• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Masago town's US name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro Kinético

Sandgem? Ths has to be the gen with worst names. Twinleaf, Cliff, Sandgem?

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Because we all know "Fuscia City" was the most creative town name ever. Just like how "Seel" was the most creative Pokemon name ever.

And where'd you get Cliff from?

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario

Cliff?

Do you ever make posts where it doesn't involve complaining?

Sandgem is a more creative name than Pallet Town and the like.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I couldn't give a damn about the town names either way, but this one is decent enough. It retains the whole 'small' theme that the other ones had going on, as 'Sandgem' makes me think of the place as some sort of precious, tiny jewel of a town, surrounded by this huge mass of land. So it must be doing something right.

Kinslayer

Nevermore...

"Cliff"? Where the hell did you pull that one from?

Also, you do know that "Twinleaf" is the exact translation of the name of the town's Japanese name, right? So, if you're going to ***** about the name, whine to Nintendo of Japan, and not about Nintendo of America. :)

DSDark

Breeder
What is the point of complaining you can't do anything about it

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie

Where in the world did you get Cliff??? If you dont like the names then dont buy the game. But dont complain about them. I think all of the names are cool so far.

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
is Sandgem town 100 % sure ???

Rugia Thunder

Biohazard!
The plant-themed names of Jhoto were better :p

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
ooo in a show ???. do you have a video ??

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
i dont life in the USA

xgina

Banned
lol who even cares about the town names, they're like so important and drastically affect the game.
I'm fine with them.

Good name. Direct translation. Me likes Sandgem.

Dillio_686

Cold-Blooded
Sandgem Town, I couldnt have made a better name. I love it. Not as good as Twinleaf.

I guessed the name Twinleaf Town, 3 weeks before it was revealed.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.