• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Masago town's US name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I just saw the electivire episode and Prof. Oak mentioned Masago town. He told ash to go to masago town to meet Proffesor Rowan and get his new clothes.. Masago town's US name is..... SandGem Town.

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
Yep, I watched it and that is what I heard. But, Sandgem Town doesn't sound right to me.

Chris

Old Coot
Anything new in English doesn't sound right to you people. e_e

DSDark

Breeder
i think its fine seeing how Masago means sand

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
I like the new name, and the episode confirmed the name as well as Sinnoh and Electivire. I was a little skepticle, and Sinnoh does not sound right to me, but we know that it's Professor Rowan, and Twinleaf and Sandgem town.

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
Yep, I watched it and that is what I heard. But, Sandgem Town doesn't sound right to me.

Whine moar, weaboo.

Anyhow, I think its a pretty good name. Masago would make no sense [to me] if it were in the English release.

mewmew202

It sounds cool. Soon we will get a better idea of how the places are going to be named. So we will soon know how they named the towns in english.

blindskater

Saw the episode two but didn't heard the name. Well anyways it's a cool name.

Rioru_Fan

Buizel= MEH BISHIE
Then the new episode might be...

Begin! From Futaba town to Sandgem town!

But the Begn, from, and to are from Japan name soo :p

??????

That guy.
What kind of stupid name for a town is sandgem town?!? The colored cities of kanto are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.