• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Masago town's US name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
SandGem TwinLeaf. They sound okay.

Prince_PJ

Infinity's got 23
The only translated name I didn't really like was Driftblim. But I'll live.

But these city names... I don't think any generation has done it better. These are some funky names.

What kind of stupid name for a town is sandgem town?!? The colored cities of kanto are better.

It's a theme. Kanto was colors. Johto was trees. Hoenn is natural things (Soot, lava). D/P may be nature as well seeing Twinleaf and Sandgem.

leaderfraser

Snakes are cool!
A good name i wonder wat the next one will be

leaderfraser

Snakes are cool!
A good name i wonder wat the next one will be

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
It isn't THAT bad. But I can't imagine what the theme is... 8-(

R_N

It's a theme. Kanto was colors. Johto was trees. Hoenn is natural things (Soot, lava). D/P may be nature as well seeing Twinleaf and Sandgem.

I think it was NAture Noun+city-esque word. Like petalBURG, sootOPOLIS, dewFORD, olDALE(or oldALE), ect., ect.

But for this gen, they jsut seemed to put 2 random nouns together. Still, I like Sandgem.

PikamasterADV

No hero. Never was.
I'll have to catch the eppy either on Thursday (which is when it should cycle through) or on Saturday at 9:00. I was at home this weekend, and we don't have cable/satalite/etc.

Sandgem Town sounds nice. I just wonder what the rest of the town names are gonna be?

Anyone know what "Tengan" means? We may be able to predict the name of the mountain, which is my favorite fixture in the landmass.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Takuya said:
And they completely killed the Professor's names..

All Professors names are named after trees.

Prof. Oak
Prof. Elm
Prof. Birch
Prof....ROWAN?!

See?! They killed it.
Ahahaha! You don't even know what "Rowan" is, do you?
So that's why magneton evolves there......
And Nosepass. Compasses use magnetic forces.

Anyone have a list of translations for the town names?

Kibamaru

Water PokéTrainer
Sandgem sounds uber cool and smexy. TwinLeaf was okay.

I'm guessing this region's theme is nature. It's definitely better than Kanto's, named plainly on colors with no modifications to it. I really like Hoenn's town/city names and I'm sure to love Sinnoh's names as well.

No comments for Johto. Unarguably THE most boring generation ever + Ugliest looking Pokemon.

SecretSquirrel

What do you think the next town will be called? Wasnt that one the Flower Filled town? Something to do with the aroma of flowers maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.