• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mass Effect (2)

Lucos

One of the most unique RPG games ever made, well-received by the same people who loved KOTOR, an intense story with intense shoot-out battles and overall unique gameplay with the many choices you have to make as Commander Shepard.

I'm talking about Mass Effect ofcourse!

People who played (and loved!) Mass Effect and/or are already waiting for the sequel, post here!

Tell us everything about the way you played Mass Effect and how you're gonna play Mass Effect 2!

Do you prefer to play as male Shepard of female Shepard?
What is your favorite class and which class are you gonna give a try in Mass Effect 2?
Did you play as Paragon or Renegade?
Did you sacrifice Kaiden or Ashley?
Liara or Ashey? ;)
And finally, what was the fate of the council in the end of your play-through?

Slick

Banned
Awful system of "sacrificing characters" imo.

I don't know if I'll play this one. I finished the first one but didn't have any motivation to do it properly.

Lucos

To bad. I think this game really is under-appreciated. This game deserves more respect and attention imo. Even though the moment you had to make a sacrifice was kinda forced, the rest of the game was really good imo.

Also, I look really forward to the sequel! I played as a Vanguard in part 1 and the gameplay for the Vanguard in part 2 looks really promising!

Djura

99% chance to hit
Mass Effect 1 was good imo, but combat was incredibly lackluster and the planet explorations were bland.

Anyway here's what I did:
-Paragon.
-If that includes sidequests, then I treated Conrad Verner well, finished Nassana Dantius' quest, and sent Nirali Bhatia's body back.
-Spared the Rachni Queen.
-Wrex and Ashley lived.
-Did it with Ashley.
-Council lived. Chose Anderson. Udina's a **** anyway.

Anyway, I'm excited. Preordered the PC version of the CE from Amazon, because GS is a bunch of jerks. Release date delivery. I should be getting four pieces of DLC at launch, including the Blood Dragon Armor from Dragon Age.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'm interested, although I seriously regret not getting Mass Effect 1 for $5 when I had the chance...

Gentleman Skeleton

I'm still working on the first one since my save files went MIA. So far all I did was save the Rachni Queen and I'm following a Paragon path.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Still completing ME1. Game was leaked a day ago, so got some new info.

-Legion is a squad member. Yes. You can all shut up now.
-Tali is a romance option. I don't get how the hell that works.

That's all I got. Still anxiously awaiting release day.

Cobalt_Latios

Mass Effect 1 was good imo, but combat was incredibly lackluster and the planet explorations were bland.
Eh, I might still try it.

Anyway, I'm excited. Preordered the PC version of the CE from Amazon, because GS is a bunch of jerks.
CE? Wouldn't it be- oh, nevermind. "Collector's Edition", right, right.

I should be getting four pieces of DLC at launch, including the Blood Dragon Armor from Dragon Age.
I was a bit confused at first, until I realized that both DA and ME are both made by BioWare.

Debating on whether or not I'll try it.

I still have Bioshock 2 to look forward to, which reminds me...

C_L

V Faction

www.faction.com
Finished up my 'Canon' Shepard to import into Mass Effect 2 when it launches next week.

For the curious:
- Regenade
- Earthborn/Sole Survivor
- Vanguard
- Saved the Council
- Sacrificed Ashley
- Saved Wrex
- Killed the Rachni Queen
- Anderson for Council Member

I would highly recommend you fellas put all your new info in Spoiler Tags for those wishing to not be spoiled. I can already see some big ones right there.

Djura

99% chance to hit
My copy of ME2 arrived in the mail two days ago, and when I got it, I played it right away.

It was amazing. Even more so than the first game.

Combat was something I loved in video games. Mass Effect 2's combat is very, very similar to Gears of War. However, even with the great combat, it doesn't sacrifice story, or vice-versa.

Nidogod

I can't afford Mass Effect 2 right now (poor college student, blah, blah,blah) but I am very confident it will change my life.