• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mass Murder

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Long long long ago, there was a man who became death. But because there were so many deaths in the world he created his own reapers, that happen to have the same names as the Usernames of Serebiiers. However, soon only they survived, and because of their immortality they could not die, that was until someone killed another reaper, the one who died? The one who killed the last human, CyberBlastoise. =P

Now, these reapers are dying and resurrecting to kill each other once again, and the one who dies is always the last one who did the killing.

Basically the rules are simple, find the most creative way to kill the user above you, though I will say you do need to keep it PG-13 or lower.

And also have fun with this...okay that should do it.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I, FireiousTypeiousLoveriousManious, steals the Bidoof army from DevonstratoriusTwothhousiandsth's sig and commands them to weaken scizor. When scizor is weakened, I, FireiousTypeiousLoveriousManious, kills scizor.

Ditto123

~Word~
I, ditto123, shove a nuke down FTL's pants

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
I, Pikath22outh, summon Jugement, who fires his cannon on ditto123, killing him.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I, surfer treecko, force Pika22 to watch every single episode of Big Brother back to back, causing his/her head to explode

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
I, Piko22, Unleash Flint, causing surfer treeko to be cut in half like bread

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I, FireiousTypeiousLoveriousManiousMan, kill Piko22 by stealing Ike's sword Aether and slicing him into tiny pieces.

Armando Payne

I, Armando Payne, kills FireTypeLover, by shouting "OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!" At him, which causes him to fall head first into it's bath, thus melting it.

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
I, Piko22, Summon Eclipse, causing Armando Payne to be flash-fried

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
EEKK!!!!!!

I, Piko22, use the Sol Blade to unleash Megiddo, killing KMG

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I, Umbreon9, summon all of the Ubers, and your only partner is a Cresselia that won't use attacking moves. The Ubers will kill pika22.

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
ok................

I, Piko22, Summon Thor, Who destroys U9

Is anyone getting theese references?

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I, FireiousTypeiousLoveriousManiousManiousOneious, kill Pika22 by killing Thor, stealing his hammer, Mjolnr, and then smashes Pika to death.

(BTW, the first post says that only a reaper can kill another reaper, so I doubt you can summon the Ubers or Thor to kill the guy above you. Perhaps you could absorb their power or steal their weapons like I did)

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
I, Piko22, Unleash Centurion on FireiousTypeiousLoveriousManiousManiousOneious, slashing him into oblivion.

References are Golden Sun

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I thought you were doing Norse mythology references or Marvel or something because of Thor...

I, FireiousTypeiousLoveriousManiousManiousOneiousTwoious, kill Piko22 by absorbing the Uber Pokémon's powers and unleashing them on Piko22.

(Anyone notice what I'm doing with my name? Yes, it is somewhat irritating, but you can just put FireTypeLover or something)

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
I, Pikos, Unleash Purgatory on FireiousTypeiousLoveriousManiousManiousOneiousTwoious, Incenerating him