• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Massive Panic! Cerise Park!! (1112)

Paree

Is this the only episode where all of Ash’s captures have appeared?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Until now, yes. Good to see each of his pokemon actually doing something, even if gengar just appeared "for the lulz". Dragonite could be the real safeguard in the lab, since golurk have its...drawbacks.

To everyone who complained about the lack of character of Go's pokemon, this episode was necessary. Absolute best part? Misdreavus & sandile's evil plotting. Have token evil teamates always add some shine to the dynamics.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Finally an episode where all of Ash's Pokemon actually show up!
Still a waste of time filler episode(inb4 'iT's NoT fIllEr' :rolleyes:), I'd rather have had another Galar episode. Couldn't care less about a lab episode unless it's at Oak's

Sword master zacian

I really hope we get to see ash with all of his new pokemon in a same frame i mean all pokemon together with ash
We ain't got in sun and moon naganadel was always missing

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Really fun episode way better than expected, no Morpeko, but Skwovet being responsible was thrown as a theory, plus Skwovet got no attention in its capture episode, it got to show up a bit here.

It was cool how Satoshi's and Go's mons ended up all working together, seems Rioulo is adapted to Satoshi now, it was nice seeing it train with Mime and helping out later, maybe its going to be with Satoshi constantly till evolution since it needs training.

Not sure why Darmanitan was scared of Scyther, type advantage and Darmanitan wasn't scared of Golurk before, plot reasons I guess, also I was so hoping Golurk would deplete its power and become normal size...

I think the only Pokemon that didn't show up was Eggsecute from the entire cast (I'm ignoring Yamper since it was probably at home at that time).

After watching this episode, I really want to see an episode at Oak's lab too, where we can see all Pokemon Ash has captured.

Same, but I've been wanting that for years now.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Naganadel was with all his Alola pokemon both in the league and in the last episode. Both times, in the same frame.

After watching this episode, I really want to see an episode at Oak's lab too, where we can see all Pokemon Ash has captured.

Same. I'm sure they're avoiding to show all of Ash's old mons (non Kanto) all this time to not confuse the newer audience, tough. I miss that guys...

Anyway, I liked they played with dragonite's reasonable side here. Barney apparently noticed from where the problem was coming. Heh, when golurk's screws loose (literally), I thought it was starting a shadow game.

Last edited:

Those Oak's lab episodes must be quite difficult to make. Many of the old VAs no longer voice any character anymore. It won't be easy to gather them all for an episode. They can make Pokemon appear without making them speak but that wouldn't be fun.

On Topic: I don't like how Cubone almost did nothing. Why waste an episode on its capture when other Pokemon that were captured by just throwing balls go more screentime. I was hoping it would become a permanent member kinda unlikely now though.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Considering Hayashibara and Ueda dubs almost all of Ash's pokemon in Japan (including beings like infernape and greninja), I find it hard. You could argue Oak's original japanese voice, who passed away, so he can't dub swellow, for example, anymore.

Decidueye23

Those Oak's lab episodes must be quite difficult to make. Many of the old VAs no longer voice any character anymore. It won't be easy to gather them all for an episode. They can make Pokemon appear without making them speak but that wouldn't be fun.

On Topic: I don't like how Cubone almost did nothing. Why waste an episode on its capture when other Pokemon that were captured by just throwing balls go more screentime. I was hoping it would become a permanent member kinda unlikely now though.
I guess that was thier way of saying every pokemon has a backstory. Its just they cant get into all of them since go is going to capture many. I guess it qa stheir qay if making us feel connected with some of his pokemon and not all.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I expected Skwovet to just have eaten the stuff. But I guess storing them like an actual squirrel also works.

So like, can we never see Stantler smile again? That'd be nice. Also, Misdreavus using its hair as hands. Weird. Not a fan.

Wow, Riolu must need training if a Reflect can block it. That, or the writers forgot Reflect only works on Physical moves.

That being said, a pretty nice ep. Lots of varied personalities between these guys. I'd love to see more, especially outside the lab area.

Because the episode wasn't about Cubone, it was about Goh.

Cubone was just a metaphor for how Goh was lonely and couldn't spend time with his parents.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Cute episode

Ash's Riolu is so clingy lol It's holding onto Ash in like every scene.

Also Mr. Mime training it was adorable!

Also can I just say that I love episodes where Pokemon get to interact with each other? All of Gou's Pokemon have their own distinct personalities and it's wonderful

8/10 for me

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Very good episode. Now I get why they've waited until the SoE was lifted and work on the series resume to air it since it's mostly Ash and Goh inside the lab having adventures and stuff. Very, very clever. Also, for an episode that focus mostly on the lab, it was quite good showing of Goh's pokémon, what kind of personalities they have and how they interact with them. Really, for what's technically a filler it was quite solid. I love the character work this series has been doing so far.

You could argue Oak's original japanese voice, who passed away, so he can't dub swellow, for example, anymore.

But in this case, they could simply use archived tracks. All a pokémon does is repeat its name in different entonations after all...

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Personally, while it’s good to see Go’s Pokémon express their personalities rather than being moving background , it doesn’t quite feel as up there as Oak’s ranch episodes since in Ash’s case, it’s seeing established personalities blending together vs mostly making it up on the spot due to the combination of sheer quantity of Go’s Pokémon and that he rarely uses any of them to allow them to express themselves.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I really hope we get to see ash with all of his new pokemon in a same frame i mean all pokemon together with ash
We ain't got in sun and moon naganadel was always missing
We got a few of them slightly before and after Ash vs Kukui

Considering Hayashibara and Ueda dubs almost all of Ash's pokemon in Japan (including beings like infernape and greninja), I find it hard. You could argue Oak's original japanese voice, who passed away, so he can't dub swellow, for example, anymore.
'Almost'.
I guess that was thier way of saying every pokemon has a backstory. Its just they cant get into all of them since go is going to capture many. I guess it qa stheir qay if making us feel connected with some of his pokemon and not all.
But other Pokemon who got more focus during their capture show up more. Scyther and Golurk did slightly more than other Pokemon. But I guess I am asking too much since they had to shuffle screentime between a lot of mons.
But in this case, they could simply use archived tracks. All a pokémon does is repeat its name in different entonations after all...
They take their VAs very seriously. Why are they still voicing Pikachu after all these years?