• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Master 92 1/2's Trade Shop

What Should I Get Rid of?

• Legendaries

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starters

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other

• None. It is Awesome!!!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Everything/Start Over/Its Terrible and Nothing can Fix it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mogan3

Wanna trade
im interested in the shiny metapod wat poke of mine do uwantalso if u want cloning pm vm or post here all i want is to keep 2 clones for me and the shop owner

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
I could clone my shinies and give them to u if u give me the same amount of shinies.

mogan3

Wanna trade
ueah tht sounds good when u wana trade i can only trade today and tom

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
Sorry mogan3, had to watch 7 year olds for 72 hours strait *yawn* We can trade next week but first, tell me which ones u'd like from my sig and will u b able to clone em for me?

Floette

Fennekin
I am interested in the Japanese ditto. Can I request nature or no? If so, I would like Jolly.

I don't have terribly much to offer. I can offer some hard to get items, but I don't really have any shinies/events to offer.

I can offer a Power Item, Eviolite, Leftovers, or perhaps 5 PP Ups. I can give lvl 51 Zekrom UT + lvl 40 Thundurus UT or some others.

It wouldn't be too terribly time consuming, so please consider it. PM me if you like!

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
Which Power Items do u have?

ultimateblaziken11

Looking for Shinies
So can you clone my shiny Tepig (take one, of course), and trade me Shiny Stunfisk for it?

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
Sure I just need to clone it so would tommorrow good?

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
Trades to Do:
Blaziken11- Shiny Tepig for shiny stunfisk
Smeargle- Shiny Metpod for Feebas
Mogan3- Shinies for Shinies

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
So can you trade Tuesday :)

Orinis

Looking for a bunch of pokemon to be ev trained. Lemme know what itll take

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
Edit: All trades will try to be made wednesday but, I need to clone so I may need to trade on friday so I'll pm u when I'm ready.

mogan3

Wanna trade
when u wana trade

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
I'll do the trades in this order
Mogan 3 - Friday
Smeargle Rocks - Saturday
Blaziken - Saturday
Orinus - Sunday but ever may not be ready then
These are estimates and may vary

mogan3

Wanna trade
i cnt wait to trade this shop is very good keep the good work up

NoteLobo

Banned
Do you have a DW female swinub? Or anything else in that family. I will pay well for one.

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
Yep, I think I do, let me check.

NoteLobo

Banned
Never mind I've got one now. Thanks for trying though.

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
ok if u need anything consider trading here!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
First looks like you need a new post on your shop and second i have some more pokemon from your wants like FAL2010 mew mine is quiet move tutor move gunk shot, flawless adamant shiny nobunaga rayquaza, Shiny tepig lv16 OT Lorenzo probably the original of my EV trained emboar both have the egg move super power let me know if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.