• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Master 92 1/2's Trade Shop

What Should I Get Rid of?

• Legendaries

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starters

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other

• None. It is Awesome!!!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Everything/Start Over/Its Terrible and Nothing can Fix it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mart00

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
Im interested in the Shiny DW Politoed and Shiny Flawless Scizor. I can offer u a Shiny Tyranitar, Shiny Gliscor. Let me know if u are interested.
could i have more info on the shiny t-tar and shiny gliscor?

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
could i have more info on the shiny t-tar and shiny gliscor?

Sure. The Shiny Tyranitar is Lvl 55 Jolly Nature (Don't know if Ev Trained) OT: Jared ID: 36642. The Shiny Gliscor is Lvl 70 Calm Nature (Don't know if Ev Trained) OT: Tai ID: 16790 with Elemental Fangs.

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
r they flawless?

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
ok could we do a two for one?

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
well, i trained it in hp and sp. de i believe but, i can not be certain that is it spread cuz the person who traded me it said it had evs in hp, dde, and sp. defense. usually i charge more if eved but im not since i dont have the spread. is that ok?

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
I prefer the Shiny Scizor, just asking about the politoed. When u are available for trade?

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
well... the problem is that my cloner is completing her game and then will clone all the shinies in the trade shop so it may take up to a week. is that ok?

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
well... the problem is that my cloner is completing her game and then will clone all the shinies in the trade shop so it may take up to a week. is that ok?

I have no problem. Just let me know when u are ready. I will be waiting.

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
ok (filler)

mogan3

Wanna trade
i just finished the 6th gym on my white game

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
good......

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
mogan3 will b cloning much and will be doin a ton of trading so it may take a while to make ur trades

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
Anouncement - I have a ton of herracross. I can nickname them all. Most are adamant but I have 1 jolly but i could get u any nature so if u want one give me an offer here

mogan3

Wanna trade
heres an update im in dragonspiral tower then when i get don off to the 8th gym leader

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
that is great. how long do u think it will take to finish. also, will u be finishing post game as well?

1. Once i hatch my shiny herracross, i will no longer hatch herracross and will release them so offer up before they are gone.
mogan3 is completing her game so it will be approximately be about a 2-5 day delay but please
Still make offers!!!

bulba bulba saur

bullllbbbaaaaaasaur!
hey master can i have a shiny heracross

Status
Not open for further replies.