• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Master Chef Season 3 US

G50

No longer posting
With the Master Chef show more than halfway through, I think there should be a discussion on everyone's thoughts about it so far.

I like Frank, Christine, and Felix this season.

Unfortunately the two I don't like (Becky and Monti) look like they may be the final two.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I like Frank, Christine, and Felix this season.

Unfortunately the two I don't like (Becky and Monti) look like they may be the final two.

Ugh, I don't like Frank. He portrays himself as cool and confident, but sometimes he seems just plain arrogant. Christine is one of my favorite chefs at the moment, but Felix is slipping; I honestly feel that she's going home next. I don't really care about Becky, but I adore Monti. She started out weak, but she keeps impressing me.

Tonight's episode was tough to watch though. The team challenge was a disaster; the team captain switch threw things off in my opinion. The elimination challenge was tough to watch as well, mostly because Monti was competing against two great chefs. I'm just glad that Josh is out of the competition.

Torpoleon

I definitely think Christine will probably be the one to win MasterChef. In the end, I didn't like that they switched team captains because I didn't want Josh to go home.

Lorde

Oh lord. Tonight's episode was tough to watch. I hate that Frank won the mystery box challenge since he gained immunity and he got to choose who worked with who. The elimination challenge was utterly terrible. I thought Becky and David were going to be the worst based on their lack of organization, but Christine and Stacey were actually the worst team. I was sad to see Stacey leave, but at least Christine is safe; she needs to improve if she wants to stick around. I'm happy for Felix and Monti though. They did well.

G50

No longer posting
It was nice to see Frank get the immunity, and Becky showing a little bit of weakness during the elimination challenge.

I'm glad Christine is staying.

Torpoleon

The episode was pretty interesting. Having two people work together was interesting. I'm excited for Monday's episode because one of the eliminated people is going to have a chance to come back! Josh was the first one we saw and definitely the one I want to come back the most! He's a really good cook, so I was sad to see him leave on Monday's episode.

G50

No longer posting
I hope either Ryan or the youngest man (forgot his name) make it back in.

Lorde

I hope either Ryan or the youngest man (forgot his name) make it back in.

I hated Ryan; he was so arrogant and disrespectful. But I am looking forward to the next episode since it's a nice change of pace. I'm curious to see who will join the competition again. I just hope that whoever it is, they stick around for a while. It would suck for them to be eliminated in the next episode after re-joining.

Torpoleon

Looking at my TV Listings, it says that this will be a 2 parter. At least it's only one, unlike Hell's Kitchen, which has quite a few. Besides, it seems expected that something like this would be broken into two parters. Someone's coming back and maybe there will still be a Mystery Box & Elimination Test. On the bright side, I'm pretty sure Part 1 is on Monday and Part 2 on Tuesday.

G50

No longer posting
I like how the only two I like from those who came back were the ones who went head to head for that spot :D

Lorde

Hmm, I didn't like the episode to be honest. It just lacked real suspense since I didn't really care about any of those chefs. It was interesting to see Ryan and Josh competing against each other though, even if the end result was obvious halfway through the episode. That's all I can say at this point.

Torpoleon

I'm glad Josh is back. I was sad when he was eliminated, so it's good he is back. At first, I was worried thinking about what would happen if Ryan came back.

G50

No longer posting
I think David Martinez should have went home instead of Felix...

It sounded like his dish was a lot worse than hers.

Torpoleon

You have got to be kidding me! They sent Felix home over David? Felix is a much better cook than David. She could've (and should've) made it to the Top 3 or so. Now I really hope David gets sent home next. I hate how the judges give the horrible people multiple chances, but hardly give the good people more than 1.

I'm thinking that Christine will win MasterChef, but I think it would be cool for a guy to win (not David!). I hope the Top 2 has Christine in it.

Lorde

Tonight's episode was interesting. I liked that the chefs got to work in a real kitchen, and I was impressed by Becky's team; Monti and Christine really did well despite their handicaps (although I didn't know Monti was hard of hearing until this episode lol). Anyway, I thought Frank was a jerk for saying that he'd save Josh, only to save himself in the end. He could've beaten David in the elimination challenge anyway, so I don't get why he fled. I was upset that Josh beat David in the end, but at least David got himself a job.

Hudsonn98

I'm definetly a huge fan of Christine. She has such talent as a chef plus she is blind making her that much more talented. It's interesting to watch her work and cook things even I couldn't cook with vision. As much as I like Christine, I really want Monti to win. She's quirky and she appears to be a pretty good chef...if Christine and Monti are in the final 2 I'll be rooting for Monti but if just one gets in, I'll root for whichever one...

Torpoleon

I liked David, but I didn't think he was as good as the others, so it's OK for me to see him go. He's a nice guy though and it is awesome that the judges gave him a job!

Lorde

Wow, what a great episode. I loved how the judges tricked everyone by making them think they could choose whatever they wanted for their mystery box; I kind of knew that they were going to switch things around at some point, but it was still cool to watch. The elimination challenge was messy though. I really disliked Becky's temper tantrum; she acts like the judges are out to get her. I was proud of Christine, but upset with Monti and Josh. The former left the show even though Josh messed up for like the millionth time even though he had the advantage, but at least her departure was sweet.

G50

No longer posting
It's nice to see Monti finally go home.

I think Becky is pretty much a shoe-in for the finals, with her being the most consistent and Christine a very close 2nd.

I do hope it ends up being Frank and Christine though.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I kind of started watching in the middle of the season, so I don't know the whole cast though. I think everyone left is pretty talented though, and I'm sad to see Monti go. I want to see Christine win.