1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Master League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by Erron Black, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for a Challenge.

2. Dew Watatsumi

Dew Watatsumi Water Type E-3

E4 will open tomorrow

3. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

posting fairy gym is still here guys just giving a update post that i am still here...

4. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

Ground Gym is open, VM/PM for a Challenge

5. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

ALRIGHT!

All Gym Leaders/E4 have a deadline to report activity and that is by next Wednesday. Those that do not post some activity in the league will lose their positions.

Also please post whether you'll be able to use ORAS online or not!

Reminder that the ORAS Tourney starts in exactly one week! Get ready!

Thanks!

6. Sito

Sito Shiny Breeder

I am here xD, I can pass my team into ORAS :)
    Will open maybe tomorrow :D

7. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

active post :) btw I wont beable to do anything with the oras tourney till Monday or Tuesday -_- and I will beable to open my gym Monday or Tuesday also :)

8. AmazingChi

AmazingChi Volcanic Rage

Active post, and open until Tuesday 6pm GMT. Sadly won't be open for almost two weeks after that, so if want to challenge PM/VM with a time.

9. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

Are you available via ORAS? This is a really big need to know because many users are going to shift to ORAS for the new Megas.

10. phantomclaw

phantomclaw Well-Known Member

Fire gym open only via xy have not got oras yet but probably will on black friday

11. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

I might make a special dark gym team just for ORAS so I can do gym battles from either game ^^ my thing is I ordered the game but it was delayed till either Monday or Tuesday only reason I am not able to do the tourney right a way and as for gym opening, I wont be available all day sunday xD

12. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

Remember!

All those that DO NOT report by Wednesday will have their positions terminated.

This is a Winter Cleaning folks!

Reminder that the ORAS Tourney starts on the 28th! Get your teams ready!

13. Conquer Phoenix

Conquer Phoenix Falling Light

I am here still

14. Dew Watatsumi

Dew Watatsumi Water Type E-3

sotrry for the lack of response, been sucked into alpha sapphire. if i have a way to send my pokemon over to my other file items included, i will be up as early as this weekend

15. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

just letting everyone know im still here sorry for the horrible attendance apparently i got a new job which he holidays is giving me a lot of hours so once it slows down ill be back on track so challengers

PLEASE PM ME OR VM ME FOR A BATTLE! I can make arrangements with you to battle for you gym badge you want to acquire as well as almost done beating my alpha sapphire game.

16. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

dark gym opened for a bit, however I will be playing through OR I will just switch over to X and Y :) PM/VM for a challenge closed

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  17. NorthernAurora

NorthernAurora Frozen in time...

GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
    Name/Username- NorthernAurora
    Preferred Leader type- Ice
    Time Zone- GMT +0
    Friend Code- 4098-2898-5899
    Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes :)
    Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Ice Heart & Jynx
    Why do you want to apply?- I've come back to the battling scene after a few years away and would love to boost my experience using my favourite type & pokemon. In doing so I'm hoping to represent the type the way it should!
    Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

Hoping I'm right in the ice position is available! Also please note as we Europeans are being punished by Gamefreak, I won't get my hands on ORAS until this Friday, I will work quickly to get up and running on these games so for the moment only on xy wifi :)

18. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

Steel gym open.

19. phantomclaw

phantomclaw Well-Known Member

Fire gym open
    and if anybody could help me evolve my electabuzz that would be great

20. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

The deadline is TODAY.

All gym leaders/challenger that have not posted activity will lose their positions!

psst lord fighting

y u no mega evolve

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.