• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Master League

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for a Challenge.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
E4 will open tomorrow

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, VM/PM for a Challenge

Erron Black

The Outlaw
ALRIGHT!

All Gym Leaders/E4 have a deadline to report activity and that is by next Wednesday. Those that do not post some activity in the league will lose their positions.

Also please post whether you'll be able to use ORAS online or not!

Reminder that the ORAS Tourney starts in exactly one week! Get ready!

Thanks!

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
active post :) btw I wont beable to do anything with the oras tourney till Monday or Tuesday -_- and I will beable to open my gym Monday or Tuesday also :)

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
Active post, and open until Tuesday 6pm GMT. Sadly won't be open for almost two weeks after that, so if want to challenge PM/VM with a time.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Active post, and open until Tuesday 6pm GMT. Sadly won't be open for almost two weeks after that, so if want to challenge PM/VM with a time.

Are you available via ORAS? This is a really big need to know because many users are going to shift to ORAS for the new Megas.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Are you available via ORAS? This is a really big need to know because many users are going to shift to ORAS for the new Megas.
I might make a special dark gym team just for ORAS so I can do gym battles from either game ^^ my thing is I ordered the game but it was delayed till either Monday or Tuesday only reason I am not able to do the tourney right a way and as for gym opening, I wont be available all day sunday xD

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Remember!

All those that DO NOT report by Wednesday will have their positions terminated.

This is a Winter Cleaning folks!

Reminder that the ORAS Tourney starts on the 28th! Get your teams ready!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
sotrry for the lack of response, been sucked into alpha sapphire. if i have a way to send my pokemon over to my other file items included, i will be up as early as this weekend

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
just letting everyone know im still here sorry for the horrible attendance apparently i got a new job which he holidays is giving me a lot of hours so once it slows down ill be back on track so challengers

PLEASE PM ME OR VM ME FOR A BATTLE! I can make arrangements with you to battle for you gym badge you want to acquire as well as almost done beating my alpha sapphire game.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
dark gym opened for a bit, however I will be playing through OR I will just switch over to X and Y :) PM/VM for a challenge closed

Last edited:

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
Name/Username- NorthernAurora
Preferred Leader type- Ice
Time Zone- GMT +0
Friend Code- 4098-2898-5899
Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes :)
Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Ice Heart & Jynx
Why do you want to apply?- I've come back to the battling scene after a few years away and would love to boost my experience using my favourite type & pokemon. In doing so I'm hoping to represent the type the way it should!
Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

Hoping I'm right in the ice position is available! Also please note as we Europeans are being punished by Gamefreak, I won't get my hands on ORAS until this Friday, I will work quickly to get up and running on these games so for the moment only on xy wifi :)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Steel gym open.

Status
Not open for further replies.