• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Master League

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
I'm still here, just been busy with work this week. But, anyways the Ground Gym is open now for any Challengers.

Reminder that the ORAS Tourney starts on the 28th! Get your teams ready!

i wasn't gona say anything cause i was given you guys the room to notice the error in this bias tournament..
some of us dont get our game till Friday the 28th.. hello.. i aint American you know!! am in UK.. so it a no go for me, unless the plan was really to exclude us in UK from it.. hmm
GOODLUCK ALL!!

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I have my team transferred, just need to finish the elite four and get my items xD be opening later today

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
fairy gym leader hear everyone happy thanksgiving! as well as i beat m alpha sapphire game as well as i transferred my whole team to my game as well as my items i have I will be ready to battle with my old team but i working on using something new and fresh since oras came out so stay tune ill still battle for the league with my old team but i will be rearranging it in the proccess.

remember please schedule a time challengers ^_^

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
fairy gym leader hear everyone happy thanksgiving! as well as i beat m alpha sapphire game as well as i transferred my whole team to my game as well as my items i have I will be ready to battle with my old team but i working on using something new and fresh since oras came out so stay tune ill still battle for the league with my old team but i will be rearranging it in the proccess.

remember please schedule a time challengers ^_^
your lucky, i got my team transferred and couldn't get the items till i beat the elite four... now my game freezes during the end movie xD guess i have to wait for the new patch *sigh*

Erron Black

The Outlaw
i wasn't gona say anything cause i was given you guys the room to notice the error in this bias tournament..
some of us dont get our game till Friday the 28th.. hello.. i aint American you know!! am in UK.. so it a no go for me, unless the plan was really to exclude us in UK from it.. hmm
GOODLUCK ALL!!

We still do not have enough people entered in. I never really thought about the UK problem, so I'll delay it a week just for those of you in Europe.

VM Me to get entered in the tournament!

Also, still have not beaten Alpha Sapphire, so I'll be a while longer before you can challenge me! Sorry!

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
just a thought :) I think we should do something with wifi contests :p I know trinity league has multiple battle leages such as battle frontier and pokemon league, we can do something with pokemon contests being you can do em via wifi ;) just an idea

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open for a bit, PM/VM for a Challenge.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
just a thought :) I think we should do something with wifi contests :p I know trinity league has multiple battle leages such as battle frontier and pokemon league, we can do something with pokemon contests being you can do em via wifi ;) just an idea

That sounds like a good idea! I'll make a poll for it and the results will be the decider!

GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
Name/Username- NorthernAurora
Preferred Leader type- Ice
Time Zone- GMT +0
Friend Code- 4098-2898-5899
Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes :)
Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Ice Heart & Jynx
Why do you want to apply?- I've come back to the battling scene after a few years away and would love to boost my experience using my favourite type & pokemon. In doing so I'm hoping to represent the type the way it should!
Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

Hoping I'm right in the ice position is available! Also please note as we Europeans are being punished by Gamefreak, I won't get my hands on ORAS until this Friday, I will work quickly to get up and running on these games so for the moment only on xy wifi :)

Accepted!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for a challenge. (XY Game)

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Accepted!

Sorry I missed this, thank you very much :)

I've just in the middle of finalising omega ruby and transfer of goodies, will be open for business tomorrow ;)

Active post:
I have been very ill and I haven't been able to finish ORAS due to this..
been so weak that, I got a friend typing this out for me now.. LOL

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Activity post:
Sorry I havent been online much, I have my finals this week, so been busy studying.
I have passed most of my pokes to ORAS, so I will be able to accept challengers using oras :D
Flying gym open for a while :D

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for a Challenge.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
UPDATE! This weekend I am more than likely to be open! Get your teams ready for the Water/Psychic E4

Status
Not open for further replies.