• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Master League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Dragon gym open
If anyone wants they can battle with me on PS I have nothing better to do at the moment so just pm me

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Finally done with my first semester in college, so will have more time to open xD
Flying gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :D

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Not fully complete but complete enough!

Water/Psychic E4 is OPEN!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
activity post as well as im still here everyone just the holidays are being horrible atm with gym challenges so if your a challenger please contact me to make a time and date to battle please and thanks :3

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
active post, prob wont be opening my gym till around the 20th of this month but if you wish to chall;enge the dark gym, plz PM me and we can set up a date and time :)

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Active post, having a struggle finalising oras and the team, will have it sorted very soon :)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym open, PM/VM for challenge.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water/Psychic E4 OPEN!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
PokemonMegaBeast has resigned from his position.

Open via PS.

Have a 2 week break so expect my team to be ready via Wifi soon!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
PokemonMegaBeast has resigned from his position.

Open via PS.

Have a 2 week break so expect my team to be ready via Wifi soon!

so sad i wish him farewell :c that we need a new grass leader now right? As well as i will be willing to make userbars still for everyone but it may be slow as well as i have been ill for the last 4 days.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
dark gym closed

Last edited:
Psychic CLOSED.. (5-10mins msg check delay tho, playing 2games at the same time lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.