• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Master League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Alrighty, E4 will open on Christmas Day! That's right! My E4 shall open via Wi-fi on the 25th!

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
Merry Christmas one and all! Sorry, I've just started a new job so time is tight. Anyone who wants a challenge is best PMing and arranging a date (late GMT is the only time I have, I'm afraid, but I will have Sundays free in the New Year)

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Dark gym is open for a bit PM for a challenge :) closed

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for a Challenge.

Psychic OPEN for abit.. PM ME CLOSED

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for a challenge.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
attention master league i am still here I just have he flu right now so my gym will be closed until further notice until I am better. I will post when I am ready to open back up so just letting everyone know I am still here.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
attention master league i am still here I just have he flu right now so my gym will be closed until further notice until I am better. I will post when I am ready to open back up so just letting everyone know I am still here.

Same here. Have been sick for the past week. I was even sick on Christmas sadly enough :/

Also, school starts up again on Monday so I'll have even LESS time to be here. I'll try my best!

I'll try to finish my team up ASAP.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, send PM/VM for a Challenge.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Will open up as soon as I start feeling better.

How was everyone's Christmas/Hannukah/Whatever else you may celebrate?

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Alright I decided it's time to make some changes.

From now on you must have an activity post at least ONCE a week.

Those who don't have any activity that was not excused (Ex- Vacation, Sick, etc...) will lose their position as leader/E4 and demoted to Challenger.

I will list changes here in a little bit.

EDIT:

LEADERS/E4 MEMBERS DROPPED DUE TO ACTIVITY-

Broomstig (Water Leader) -> Challenger

Broomstig (Co-Owner) -> Member

Cutty (Poison Leader) -> Member

PokemonMadness8 (Electric Leader) -> Member

TheShoveller1887 (E4 Member) -> Member

Tyranitarmasterking (Fighting Leader) -> Member

LEADERS/E4 WHO ARE RECEIVING WARNINGS/WILL BE DEMOTED IN A WEEK IF NO ACTIVITY IS POSTED-

Lord Fighting (Steel Gym)

Dew Watatsumi (E4 Member)

Conquer Phoenix (Bug Leader)

NorthernAurora (Ice Leader)

TYPES/POSITIONS THAT ARE AVAILABLE AS OF 1/6/2015- (If you're type is listed and you have activity, let me know and it'll be taken off the list)

GYM POSITIONS-

-Water
-Poison
-Electric
-Fighting
-Grass
-Normal
-Rock

E4 POSITIONS-

#2 (Type/Type)

#4 (Type/Type)

LEADERSHIP POSITIONS-

Co-Owner (One Position available)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am still here activity post so please don't drop me thanks ^_^ I will be opening my gym soon again just need to settle up some priorities with my irl and then ill start battling again as well as I am the fairy gym of two more other leagues ;)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
sorry about that, haven't been feeling well as of late/busy with other things. to make up for it, water/psychic e4 will be open at anytime

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
Name/Username- xDIRCIOx
Preferred Leader type- Normal
Time Zone- Pacific -8
Friend Code- 4527-8956-9002
Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes/no (If no Explanation) Almost, need one more
Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Plain Badge / Diggersby
Why do you want to apply?- More challenges
Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.