• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Master League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Okay, so HOPEFULLY the Dragon/Ghost E4 can open up tomorrow ^.^ If not then most likely Tuesday or this next weekend... Wait... Tournament... x.x This week then {=D

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Active post I think this game hates me it's giving bad eggs do all breeders go though this I'm hoping this can finish as quickly as possible.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so update on me i say in a few more days i should be able to get my last member cross fingers so i can officially take challenges and sorry guys for the wait on the gym still getting over being sick...

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Welcome back everyone, sorry to hear people are ill though :/

But Im looking forward to these new gyms/E4s :)

And Wego, it does get easier. Once youve bred a few egg groups to be flawless, it takes no time at all to breed things with good IVs. I bred, trained and raised my entire Dragon gym + Butterfree in 4 days

Water gym closed until Wednesday due to life stuff

Last edited:

littlemakar

Rising Champion
Name/Username- Littlemakar
Preferred Battle Style(s)- Single Battle
Friend Code- 4871-4114-4593
Why do you want to join?- To Experience new Challenges from many trainers and make new friends along the way.
Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Name/Username- Littlemakar
Preferred Battle Style(s)- Single Battle
Friend Code- 4871-4114-4593
Why do you want to join?- To Experience new Challenges from many trainers and make new friends along the way.
Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

Application accepted :) welcome aboard.

Quick note though, your sig is way too big. Check the sig rules here, specifically:
- The whole thing shouldnt be taller than 420 pixels (yours is almost 600)
- Your sig should not be wider than 600 pixels (yours is 900)
- Any images should be smaller than 150 000 pixels (yours is ~514 000)

Resize it and itll be fine :)

Battle Result:
Challenger- broomstig
Leader- DJSummers/Ground
Challengers Team: Rotom-W, Greninja, Talonflame, Haxorus, Espeon, Malamar
Leaders Team- Mamoswine, Gastrodon, Garchomp, Durant, Venusaur, Hippowdon
Result- Loss 0-3
Challenger Rating- 6/10
Leader Rating- 9/10
Comments- GG, that Mamoswine caught me off guard! Was expecting an entirely different set at the beginning which kinda ruined me

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is Open for Challenges. PM or VM for Challenge & Let me know by posting "MS" when you PM/VM.

Challenger- littlemaker
Leader/E4 Type and Owner- Ground / DJSummers
Challenger's Team- Krookodile, Porygon2, Mienshao, Volcarona, Mamoswine, Aegislash
Your Team- Durant, Mamoswine, Gastrodon, Venusaur, Hippowdon, Garchomp
Win/Lose Ratio- (Challenger-to-Leader/E4) Loss 0 - 1
Rating of Challenger Performance- 9 of 10
Rating of your Performance- 9 of 10
Additional Comments: This was a really close battle, down to the last moves. If there was a flinch, he would have gotten it.

Challenger- broomstig
Challenger's Team- Rotom-W, Greninja, Espeon, Malamar, Talonflame, Haxorus
Win/Lose Ratio- (Challenger-to-Leader/E4) Loss 0 - 3
Rating of Challenger Performance- 7 of 10
Rating of your Performance- 7 of 10
Additional Comments: The beginning seems that you started off bad, otherwise it might have been down to a different outcome.

Challenger- GoldenR418
Challenger's Team- Breloom, Weavile, Sableye, Chansey, Alakazam, Ferrothorn
Win/Lose Ratio- (Challenger-to-Leader/E4) Win 1 - 0
Rating of Challenger Performance- 9 of 10
Rating of your Performance- 9 of 10
Additional Comments: Very close battle, if that paralysis didn't come in I could have won. Also that PP Stalling would work when not paralyzed. Anyways congratz, you won a Terrain Badge.

UPDATE: Closed for Now.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Active post I think this game hates me it's giving bad eggs do all breeders go though this I'm hoping this can finish as quickly as possible.

It happened when I'm breeding sometimes... Put a 5iv and a 6iv in, you get a 3iv in return.... At least I got a shiny

Erron Black

The Outlaw
It happened when I'm breeding sometimes... Put a 5iv and a 6iv in, you get a 3iv in return.... At least I got a shiny
Hmm... You guys must have the worst of luck... In 10 eggs I got two 5 IV Goomy (1 with Sap Sipper the other with Hydration) and a 6IV Goomy with Sap Sipper...
Just keep trying I guess ^.^
What I do is put a 6IV Jap Ditto in with a Destiny Knot and a 5IV Pokemon or a Regular 1 IV Pokemon in, and with the 1 IV if I get anything Higher (don't matter what IVs) I put that one in the Daycare. Also I breed the nature on to the Pokemon first and put everstone on them ^.^

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Hmm... You guys must have the worst of luck... In 10 eggs I got two 5 IV Goomy (1 with Sap Sipper the other with Hydration) and a 6IV Goomy with Sap Sipper...
Just keep trying I guess ^.^
What I do is put a 6IV Jap Ditto in with a Destiny Knot and a 5IV Pokemon or a Regular 1 IV Pokemon in, and with the 1 IV if I get anything Higher (don't matter what IVs) I put that one in the Daycare. Also I breed the nature on to the Pokemon first and put everstone on them ^.^
how do you even get a 6IV jap ditto :eek: my breeding might go a lot faster lol only 1 more pokemon, and I just am having no luck getting anything above 4 IV :/

Last edited:

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
RNG from Gen V is probably the easiest way, or just get very very very lucky in a Japanese Friend Safari.

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Battle result:
Challenger- Golden
Leader- DJSummers/Ground
Challenger Team- Sableye, Chansey, ferrothorn, alakazam, weavile, breloom
Leader Team- Durant, gastrodon, hippowdon, garchomp, mamoswine, venusaur
Result: Win 1-0
Comments: I don't even have words after a battle that lasts 40 minutes. That's how even it was. Good game man, really.

Also, it's good to be back and what better way to come back than getting a badge :)

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Darn... Just realized the Cyllage Tournament is this weekend x.x At least I have a Bagon I can train :p And a Dragalge, Roserade, Meowstic, Vivillon.... Wow just need my rock type...

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I'm sitting this one out...but i'm most likely going to be open tomorrow

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
Username/IGN- SkullKidGod
FC- 3866-8256-2129
Time Zone- UTC-04:00 (Puerto Rico)
Two or more badges?- Yes
Best time for you to battle?- Almost all day
Why you want to apply?- Cause i wasn't able to participate in the first one.

Also The Ground/Steel E4 is officially open. PM/VM if want to challenge. Note: Be patient if i don't respond fast as i currently taking care of my son. I will respont as soon as i can.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Active post Dragon gym open back up soon I finally getting lucky with my eggs just need to breed one more then EV train it and the others I have a question for you guys how many of you think a Shelgon can live an Outrage from a scarfed Garchomp:)

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
When is the tournament?

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
BATTLE RESULT-
Challenger- GoldenR418
Leader/E4 Type- SkullKidGod
Challenger's Team- Chansey, Skarmory, Breeloom, M-Charizard, Sableye, Dragonite
Your Team- Jirachi, M-Aerodactyl, Garchomp, Nidoking, Heliolisk, Hippowddon
Win/Lose Ratio- 0-5 Loss
Rating of your Performance- 5/10
Additional Comments- Easy battle for him. Really have nothing for that Chansey.

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Challenger- GoldenR418
Leader/E4 Type- SkullKidGod
Challenger's Team- Chansey, Skarmory, Breeloom, M-Charizard, Sableye, Dragonite
Your Team- Jirachi, M-Aerodactyl, Garchomp, Nidoking, Heliolisk, Hippowddon
Win/Lose Ratio- 0-5 Win
Rating of your Performance- 8/10
Rating of opponents performance- 7/10
Additional Comments: Was very relieved when I saw your team consisted mainly of special attackers. Gg though.

Status
Not open for further replies.