• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Master League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Dragon gym open and I'm making sure not to miss one challenger

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water/Psychic E4 is open! Weather or not you want you won my badge before or not!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is Open for the next hour, PM/VM for challenge.

CLOSED

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey guys now gym leaders i have been making userbars for other leaders quite alot so if you still like a userbar message me :) If i can get everyone userbar done we can try to maybe ask blackwing if he could put them in the front so it give more a art touch with leaders and names etc on the front for challengers :)

fire,electric,fairy,fighting,and dragon all got done so far...

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Active post.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
active post :) I wont beable to open my gym till tomorrow, thought I would let everyone know

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
A little sick but able to battle

Water/Psychic E4 open

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
dark gym open for a couple hours :) closed

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for a Challenge.

Cutty

Forever now
Poison gym is closed.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I now gotten slightly ill guys just wanted to give a activity post i hope to open the fairy gym soon again I am mostly hatching eggs but i have all my boxes stored so i may ev train my last fairy so i can open up my gym again i rearranged my team to work better on a 4:2 ratio.

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
Ghost gym closed and won't be back until Monday night. PM me in the meantime if you do want to challenge and I'll organise a time to battle. I will be able to access the forums now and then, just no opportunity to battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.