• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Master League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Well, today's my birthday and all....
E4 opens tomorrow

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well, today's my birthday and all....
E4 opens tomorrow

well happy birthday dew :3

also fairy gym will be open two days from now just giving a activity post also for the userbars I know i have been slacking been a bit busy since i got a new job and all

Cutty

Forever now
Poison gym is closed.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water/Psychic E4 is OPEN!

Psychic OPEN! PM ME for abit!!
Might Open tomorrow!

Last edited:

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
I should be available for about a week. PM me with a time prior to 6:30pm GMT to set up a challenge if you so wish to...

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
dark gym is opened for about an hour, VM/PM for a challenge :) closed

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for challenge.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water/Psychic E4 is OPEN!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
The ORAS Tourney starts Next Friday! Get your Pokemon all ready!

Reminder on rules-

-Only Pokemon in Hoenn Pokedex.
-1 starter Pokemon. (Swampert, Sceptile, or Blaziken [Without Speed Boost])
-1 Gym Leader/E4 Ace. (Probopass, Hariyama, Manectric, Torkoal, Slaking, Altaria, Milotic, Absol, Dusknoir, Walrein, or Salamence)
-1 ORAS mega evolution. (Banning M-Metagross, M-Salamence, M-Rayquaza, M-Latias, M-Latios, and M-Blaziken, and M-Slowbro. Others are welcome)

All Banned Pokemon (Minus Blaze Blaziken) are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.