• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Master League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Name/Username- IGN: Zachary
Preferred Leader type- Fighting
Time Zone- Eastern U.S.
Friend Code- 1177-7152-1947
Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes
Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Swordsmanship Badge/Gallade
Why do you want to apply?- I would like to apply because I am a gym leader in Pokegyms, and I want to try a different league so I can battle more people!
Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

welcome to the league mega :3

as well as guys I should open up hopefully later today...

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
If you want to Schedule a battle with me, just send me a PM and I'll get back to you when I can.

EDIT: Flying/Electric E4 Open

CLOSED

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water/Grass E4 open!

Also, is there is anyone who has won a badge but is not regestered on the spreadsheet, please let me know and have a post of where you've won that badge previously

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water/Psychic E4 is open

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
dark gym opened for a little while closed

BATTLE RESULT-
Challenger- dunkleosteuys
Leader/E4 Type and Owner- erronblack
Challenger's Team- sylveon, diance, magnezone, vaporeon, rotom-W, talonflame
Your Team- sceptile, chesnaught, hydriegon, serperior, dragonite, garchomp
Win/Lose Ratio- (Challenger-to-Leader/E4) Ex- Challenger 0 Pokemon Leader 2 Pokemon left. leader won.
Rating of Challenger Performance- 6 of 10
Rating of your Performance- 7 of 10
Additional Comments: I tried, next time we doing this match on wifi xD gg

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
dark gym opened for a little while

BATTLE RESULT-
Challenger- dunkleosteuys
Leader/E4 Type and Owner- erronblack
Challenger's Team- sylveon, diance, magnezone, vaporeon, rotom-W, talonflame
Your Team- sceptile, chesnaught, hydriegon, serperior, dragonite, garchomp
Win/Lose Ratio- (Challenger-to-Leader/E4) Ex- Challenger 0 Pokemon Leader 2 Pokemon left. leader won.
Rating of Challenger Performance- 6 of 10
Rating of your Performance- 7 of 10
Additional Comments: I tried, next time we doing this match on wifi xD gg

confirming gg, here's the replay for everyone.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-250794465

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Welp, the gym needs more activity.

which gym :p lol just messing with you

anyway I am still around guys sorry I haven't opened up in awhile here :/ I have been pretty busy but I noticed here I get no challenges lately when I do open rarely so I forget about this place sometimes :/ I when I did open for trinity I would get some but here its pretty dead. I think blackwing we need something to bring this league back together again I hate to see this league go since it has gotten this far. I noticed some leaders post and don't get much challenges either.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
yeah the leagues are generally pretty dead compared to earlier XY days. I notice leagues usually get in a real dead zone after a year or two into the newer gen.

Anyway open if you see me online, like usual.

Stepping down due to in-activeness from the Leader and also lack of Update..

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Guys, I know you're probably wondering where I'm at and I do apologize for not being able to tell you guys.

Over the past couple of weeks my internet has been down and I don't know when I will be fully back on serebii let alone the internet for that matter. I'm currently starting classes soon so I will likely pop up from here to there. As of now, no battles from me for a while. I do apologize once again for not being able to let you guys know sooner, let alone my absence of league activity.

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
Name/Username- MegaMeganium
Preferred Leader type- Fighting
Time Zone- Eastern U.S.
Friend Code- About that... my 3DS is on the fritz, so, yeah...
Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes
Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- the PUNCH BADGE
Why do you want to apply?-I want to apply because I want to hone my skills as a player and become better! Also, I enjoy being the fighting leader in any league.
Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

Since my 3ds is broken, you'ld have to challenge me on PS. If I cant join because of that, it's cool, I'm in another league. Anyhoo, my PS IGN is MegaMeganium4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.