• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Master League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
GYM LEADER APPLICATION-
Name/Username- MegaMeganium
Preferred Leader type- Fighting
Time Zone- Eastern U.S.
Friend Code- About that... my 3DS is on the fritz, so, yeah...
Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- yes
Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- the PUNCH BADGE
Why do you want to apply?-I want to apply because I want to hone my skills as a player and become better! Also, I enjoy being the fighting leader in any league.
Have you read the rules carefully?- Yes

Since my 3ds is broken, you'ld have to challenge me on PS. If I cant join because of that, it's cool, I'm in another league. Anyhoo, my PS IGN is MegaMeganium4

Accepted, welcome to the league mate.

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Thanks!
Too bad this league is practically dead... In fact, one of your leaders sent me a PM stating that the league was dead and you didnt really care too much about it anymore.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Really disappointed that they would think such a thing. I do more than play Pokemon and check Serebii nowadays since things in life are getting more and more serious. Yes, the league is practically dead unfortunately. Though once the next game in the series is released the activity will spark up for a while, as people will want to test the new things introduced. By next generation though, the leagues will have plentiful activity for a very long while.

Also if you'd like a challenge, do not forget to PM/VM me whenever I am online and I'll try to schedule a date for the challenge.

Thanks!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks!
Too bad this league is practically dead... In fact, one of your leaders sent me a PM stating that the league was dead and you didnt really care too much about it anymore.

don't worry what someone pms you tbh yes it is pretty much dead with challenges here but black has alot of stuff he has to do with outside life so its hard for him to get a hand on things plus like he said the league section has slown down.

I am still here guys just been busy with things and stuff

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Hmm 'kay. *says as he puts the team for the grass gym he's subbing for on Pokemon Showdown* Well, if you need me, I'll be on the Daily Pokemon League. Ciao!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Im back, I should be battle ready tomorrow

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I should be available to battle anytime tomorrow. Send me a PM/VM and I'll send you my email so you can hit me up whenever!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water/Grass E4 open!

Sorry for the long wait guys, challenge me anytime

Erron Black

The Outlaw
open as usual. Send me a Pm/Vm for an invite.

Also what do you guys want added to the league? Something that would bring more people in, yes, of course, but I want to know what YOU guys want!

Name/Username- Anthony
Preferred Leader type- Psychic
Time Zone- Eastern
Friend Code-
Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- Yes, I have A Gothitelle, Alakazam, Metagross and Mewtwo.
Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Wish Badge. Represented Pokemon is Jirachi
Why do you want to apply?- I want more competive battles. People really haven't battled me when I'm online.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Name/Username- Anthony
Preferred Leader type- Psychic
Time Zone- Eastern
Friend Code-
Do you have at least 4 Pokemon of your type choice?- Yes, I have A Gothitelle, Alakazam, Metagross and Mewtwo.
Badge Name/Pokemon to Represent badge- Wish Badge. Represented Pokemon is Jirachi
Why do you want to apply?- I want more competive battles. People really haven't battled me when I'm online.

Hello there and welcome. its been forever since we had new people

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
open as usual. Send me a Pm/Vm for an invite.

Also what do you guys want added to the league? Something that would bring more people in, yes, of course, but I want to know what YOU guys want!

well tbh you may have to try to get the front a bit more fixed up tbh as well make sure the leaders are in check to make sure there still active for the league I barely see much of the leaders post here anymore which art left becuse of lack of challenger inactivity plus lack of updating. I think we should also add fun battle times where people can battle for fun or something which should attract more challengers as well as maybe make a point system to get stuff that they may need but that is my suggestion black just trying to help.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
well tbh you may have to try to get the front a bit more fixed up tbh as well make sure the leaders are in check to make sure there still active for the league I barely see much of the leaders post here anymore which art left becuse of lack of challenger inactivity plus lack of updating. I think we should also add fun battle times where people can battle for fun or something which should attract more challengers as well as maybe make a point system to get stuff that they may need but that is my suggestion black just trying to help.

Yeah, I think I'm going to figure out a better way to organize the front page. That would surely make the league more presentable and appealing.

I tried making sure leaders check in weekly, however I completely lost track of who is in charge of what gym. I'll try to make it a little easier. VM/PM either me or Dew Watatsumi in order to check in. Please do so weekly! Here's what you need for a valid check-in---
-Username
-Gym type
-Resign/Stay put

Also, like guilds/clans, maybe some sort of CCATs would be nice to have? Have one for each gym type so that if you're not sure what you want your team to look like there's example teams or teams you can test out/use.

Let me know!

~Black

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water/Grass E4 will be open in about an hour

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Open all weekend. PM/VM for a battle or ask me to challenge your gym too!

School starts next week, so I'll be around even less than usual. But I'll try my hardest!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Open all weekend. PM/VM for a battle or ask me to challenge your gym too!

School starts next week, so I'll be around even less than usual. But I'll try my hardest!

Awesome!

I will also be available this weekend too

Erron Black

The Outlaw
So things happened last weekend and I won't be fully available until this weekend. After that I won't be available for a challenge for about another week/2 weeks as I'll be traveling then.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
So things happened last weekend and I won't be fully available until this weekend. After that I won't be available for a challenge for about another week/2 weeks as I'll be traveling then.

iits cool, we'll be waiting

anyways, i have class soon but i will open up tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.