• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Masterchef Australia

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Masterchef Australia is a reality cooking show in Sydney where amateur cooks battle it out in various challenges to grab the title.

I know there are many australians in the forums, and they show this in other countries too like the Indian subcontinent and Latin America. Anyone watches it? Your opinions on the show? How was Season 2 and Junior Masterchef. Are you looking forward to Season 3?

I'm currently watching Season 2, right down to finals week here. So try to keep spoilers in tags please! I know the semi finalists though.....

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
I have watched both seasons, Celebrity Masterchef and a bit of Junior Masterchef and have come to the conclusion season 2 is much better than season 1.
The celebrity version was pretty boring and the junior version wasn't flash in my opinion. I think there are to many cooking shows in Australia now so the charm of Masterchef has worn off a bit in my opinion but I will watch season 3, I don't know if I will be able to stay interested through all of it though. However, I do like that week where they go to another country, I wonder where it will be next year?

Chris

Old Coot
You lost me at "reality cooking show." There's a ton of these around the world - they're all the same; nonsensical and uninteresting.

indigohex

The only episode of Masterchef Australia (Series 2) that I saw was when Hiroyuki Sakai (Iron Chef French from the original version of Iron Chef) was on, but apart from that (and the Series 1 finale), I haven't seen much of Masterchef. I think the UK version airs on Lifestyle Food here in Australia, but if I am wrong, please correct me.

I might sit down at watch Series 3 if I have nothing to do.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
The only episode of Masterchef Australia (Series 2) that I saw was when Hiroyuki Sakai (Iron Chef French from the original version of Iron Chef) was on, but apart from that (and the Series 1 finale), I haven't seen much of Masterchef. I think the UK version airs on Lifestyle Food here in Australia, but if I am wrong, please correct me.

I might sit down at watch Series 3 if I have nothing to do.

Funny, i just watched that episode today.