• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mastering Current Events! (622)

HoennMaster

Buizel does....or used to at least.

Dax

Legend
The sad thing is Gliscor's release made me realize how boring the rest of Ash's Sinnoh pokemon are. Monferno is the only other one that has a personality.

Really? Because I believe Chimchar lost his personality as soon as he entered Ash's team.

Buizel and Staravia had great personalities but those faded as well. That's actually the only thing I didn't like about D/P. They weren't consistent with the personalities of the pokemon. They introduced them and slowly forgot about them.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Really? Because I believe Chimchar lost his personality as soon as he entered Ash's team.

Buizel and Staravia had great personalities but those faded as well. That's actually the only thing I didn't like about D/P. They weren't consistent with the personalities of the pokemon. They introduced them and slowly forgot about them.

All of Ash's Sinnoh Pokemon, with the exception of Gliscor, lost their personality as the saga progressed.

They've all simply become battle machines, and it bothers me. Gliscor at least kept its personality.

The sad thing is Gliscor's release made me realize how boring the rest of Ash's Sinnoh pokemon are. Monferno is the only other one that has a personality.

Gible got a personality too but compared to Gliscor it is just a dumb idea.

Come to think of it, none of Dawn's Pokemon has got a personality now. Piplup is just a rehash to Corphish, Mamo lost its characteristics to contests and other are just random Pokemon who don't have anything special going for them. The newest one is most boring Pokemon of all.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
Id still rather have no personality like Grotle than Gliscor's crybaby stance :D

Im with Dax, where does pip become like phish? At least one was likeable.

How is Piplup like Corphish... seriously now?

Its a disgrace to Anime people. I believe you people have watched all the episode in DP and AG and you don't know from where they took Piplup's personality. In one word I would say:

Jealousy

But I would be a nice SPPfer and explain more about it. Piplup and Corphish share many personality traits like being jealous, being physically clumsy, acting all proud(although it is a common trait among Piplup species), falling for a female Pokemon and losing it by the end(actually it has happened to all water Pokemon since Totodile(except Buizel off course)), screen time hog(Corphish didn't showed much of this trait but minor signs are available), being stubborn, being headstrong, etc. etc.
I would like to make a comment on their physical appearance too. They are both among the ugliest Pokemon of their region but people find them cute and annoying side by side.

And d4rk_tailed, are you dax in disguise or are you in love with him?

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
Oi, wtf was that for? Im stating my opinion, and I havent watched AG anyway. Whats with the cutting remark? All Im doing is disagreeing with you and Cyber about Gliscor and Piplup, why you have to start on me about that? (I dont even know where Puerto Rico is). Im sure when you agree with someone on a consistent basis, its not because youre in love with them? Free country isnt it? Whats the point of forums if I cant disagree with you?

OK, I see half of where youre getting with Piplup, but Piplup is neat character design, I dont think its ugly at all, till it opens its beak :D

Last edited:
Oi, wtf was that for? Im stating my opinion, and I havent watched AG anyway. Whats with the cutting remark? All Im doing is disagreeing with you and Cyber about Gliscor and Piplup, why you have to start on me about that? (I dont even know where Puerto Rico is). Im sure when you agree with someone on a consistent basis, its not because youre in love with them? Free country isnt it? Whats the point of forums if I cant disagree with you?

So why don't you put something like "I agree with every comment Dax makes" in your sig. That would be better, neater and smarter than saying same thing again and again.

OK, I see half of where youre getting with Piplup, but Piplup is neat character design, I dont think its ugly at all, till it opens its beak :D

What next? Feebas is prettier than a Milotic?

TBH, I was just asking to be clear. I know many people here with more than one account.

[img139]http://i43.*******.com/5xvss7.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/293/whatever2k.gif[/img139]

I am still hoping for Gliscor to return in the league cause I, just like Jupotoru, believe that Openings have fooled people in the past so I won't trust it for now.

Last edited:

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
So why don't you put something like "I agree with every comment Dax makes" in your sig. That would be better, neater and smarter than saying same thing again and again.

TBH, I was just asking to be clear. I know many people here with more than one account.

I dont. Flat. Maybe youre only checking threads where I DO agree with him? Where are you reading me being a yes-man anyway? Im sure Ive only agreed with a select few points of his/hers.

Come on man, who do you think I am; I might be sad enough to discuss Pokemon on forums instead of just being happy watching the show, but I dont need to voice my points through two outlets with different display pics, sigs, whatever.

Cool? Lets shake and forget ;)

Rebeccag

Enjoyed it but didnt enjoy Gliscor leaving. Ha the guy reminding some people of Paul yeah I agree with what lol although he annoyed me I understand why he did it though. Liked the using the tin foil to make Gilscor fly that was a nice touch

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Sad episode. Gliscor's goodbye was alright. Better than Ambipom's, but not as sad as Dustox's. Playing I'll Always Remember You at the end definitely added some emotion though. Great song.

7/10.

Gliscor-X-Slash

One of my favourite episodes of sinnoh, bar the tragic leaving of Gliscor, one of my favourite pokemon, but the battles were very good and the air- battle master was a funny character

No, Gliscor!!! Don't Go!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Sorry about that ladies and gentlemen.

I think Ash is the only character who's entire Team of Pokemon I like every single one. They're that awesome! I mean, come on, who doesn't like Pikachu?

Let's try this again, shall we?

So long, Gliscor! I'll miss ya!

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I hope Ash will utilize Gliscor's air battling skills at the Sinnoh League

Hmm...I still think leaving Gliscor to make way for Gible was still a bit of an idea, seen as Ash was just going to leave them at Oak's at the end of the Sinnoh Saga anyway...
I agree with the choice of song too - bit weird, and not that emotional. But Gliscor, we may see you again some day!