• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mastering Current Events! (622)

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Gliscor's leaving episode was fun and quite inspiring. Sad to see the ol' fella go but at least I know I'll be seeing him again. The battles with McCann were fun - and seeing Dawn and Ash help Gliscor in the middle of the night was heartwarming to say the least. Gliscor's flashbacks and the music were really cute. Lovely episode, good luck Gliscor :)

G50

No longer posting
This episode was alright. It was cool to see Gliscor finally learn Giga Impact. The 1st battle between Gliscor and Scisor was definitely one-sided. Gliscor was so sad and upset about losing, it was then determined to get better and practice. It was sad to see him being let go for training with the Air Master. Gliscor did so much better the 2nd time battling and really figured out how to glide through the winds.

40/100

TheEpicGoomba

I'm glad Gliscor got his own episode. Overall I'm happy with this episode i'm also glad Gliscor learned Giga Impact. Ashame that Gliscor's gone I really like him8.5

I'm glad Gliscor got his own episode. Overall I'm happy with this episode i'm also glad Gliscor learned Giga Impact. Ashame that Gliscor's gone I really like him8.5

Gliscor was used in the Sinnoh League, so it wasn't gone.

Littlemyuu

Gliscor is really cool ^^ him vs Scizor was also pretty nice

Electric

I just watched this episode in Spanish because that's what I'm learning and I didn't understand much, but I did understand that Ash left behind his Gliscor.

That was stupid. I don't understand why Ash, more like *** always has to release his Pokemon. For God's sake, are you going to release Pikachu in Black and White or what? Ever since Hoenn, Pokemon anime has gone downhill with everyone releasing their Pokemon, first Jessie and James release their Pokemon, then Misty comes back just to release her Togepi which evolved into a Togetic. Wow the writers of the anime should be ashamed of themselves.

I rate this episode 0/10. Well it's Diamond and Pearl, what else is expected? Just another filler episode.

Last edited:
I just watched this episode in Spanish because that's what I'm learning and I didn't understand much, but I did understand that Ash left behind his Gliscor.

That was stupid. I don't understand why Ash, more like *** always has to release his Pokemon. For God's sake, are you going to release Pikachu in Black and White or what? Ever since Hoenn, Pokemon anime has gone downhill with everyone releasing their Pokemon, first Jessie and James release their Pokemon, then Misty comes back just to release her Togepi which evolved into a Togetic. Wow the writers of the anime should be ashamed of themselves.

I rate this episode 0/10. Well it's Diamond and Pearl, what else is expected? Just another filler episode.

That's nice of you to comment on the episode. :)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
This episode wasn't a filler episode. This is why I like BW because Ash is able to keep all the Pokemon he catches and not have to worry about making room for his sixth Pokemon or whatever the hell the writers were doing back then.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Ah, Gliscor, you gotta love his determination. :) It's too bad he leaves the regular lineup after this episode, but at least he returns for the Sinnoh championship. This episode reminded me a lot of Cacnea's departure, a pokemon leaving to master a new move, but at least Gliscor returned. I still miss Cacnea. :( This episode was good.

7/10

JudySpell

Banned
So even if Gliscor leaving was sad it was necessary since he had reached his full potential already and wasn't needed any more. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was funny seeing Team Rocket's balloon get popped by a branch and I thought Ash using glitter so that Gliscor could see the wind currents was smart. Gliscor vs Scizor was cool, but too bad Gliscor left. :[

When Gliscor was told to stay behind and train, I felt bewildered because he should've stayed with Ash and trained with him more instead.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Well, I'm not bothered by the fact that Gliscor left. Hell, even Ash didn't seem to mind leaving Gliscor, even if he did intend to meet up with it again at some point. It was cool to see Gliscor finally learn Giga Impact.

ZilverLox

Banned
This episode maintains the high standard of release episodes and further shows Gliscor's enthusiasm as seen when he wanted to face Paul back when Chimchar had Blaze rage. The idea of "reading the wind" was interesting and a nice change from colliding Iron Tails and that ilk. We also get to see Dawn doing something really nice in helping out.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Glion finding his calling was wonderful, and I didn't mind that he stayed behind with the Air Master since he needed the training. While I liked seeing Satoshi's dedication to helping Glion here, I found it sad that he wasn't as invested in helping improve his Glion until this moment.

Daizy

I call you honey
I liked the episode. It was very fitting to see more characterization for Ash's Gliscor before he left. I really hope they reference this episode the next time Paul appears because even if Gliscor left of his own accord, his release makes Ash look like a hypocrite.